Bring4th

Full Version: I've got a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am working with cards with my teacher. She writes out questions on a card, and shuffles them,
and I take each one without knowing what they say and give what I feel.

They said yes my love for anthros is healthy - I saw image of children in a classroom and was very happy
Is there a being that is anthro preventing me from feeling universal love? - I am sad, heartache.
What is the darkness that prevents me from seeing universal love? - I saw image of anthros, and felt no.
Am I loved by the Universe? - No. Darkness closes in, prevents me from seeing.
Have I replaced the spirit of God/universe/One with an anthro? - Yes. Exploring a shaft/cavern. Adventure, fearless.

So the love I feel can be healthy for them. But it seems that they are blocking my ability to feel universal love.
And somehow I have elevated them to godhood. I didn't even know I was doing that.
Any recommendations on what you love getting in the way of universal love?
And how to not see them as so holy.

And with my mother living with me, it feels like emotionally I can't get my head above water.
It is causing anxiety that goes with me wherever I go.
I feel a similar pain.

Heart chakra kind of love and drama is fine. but maybe because of your desire for the raising of consciousness your catalyst is being programmed to awaken you to harsher truths about these matters.

I think you've replaced an anthro with a partner rather than god.
I don't have a partner though.
I have been feeling downtrodden lately as well.

Some friends I hold dear are drifting away from me, and I from them. One is joining the military and insists on getting in combat, which I can't understand or agree with. We end up in arguments when I search fervently for a subject we can talk about peacefully.

I have trouble keeping up with my responsibilities now that I have a full time job and school coming soon.

When I do find time, I try to spend it practicing skills towards my interests, which ultimately end up rewarding only me, and not others.

I feel misguided at best, and selfish at worst.

The ones I look to for guidance have not really gotten back to me in a long time. One of my role models has basically given me the middle finger for not really responding favorably to sexual advances.

I don't really know what to do right now, but I feel exhausted.

But, as usual, I feel a strong will to go on, and fix these problems one at a time.

If anything, it is showing me the greatest flaws in my character with real examples where I fail so I can fix them.
I decide to appreciate these chances to better myself and strive towards something greater, and seeing you in the same situation makes me feel less alone.

I hope that we both get through this hardship and come out stronger on the other side.

And maybe next time we will be able to appreciate the universe in all moments without feeling so hopeless Smile
To the subconscious mind, there is little difference between desire/attachment and God. So if you desire a thing long enough, it replaces all prior connections to God more or less. Now objectively determine if that desire has brought more greater or less abundance into your life.

Your subconscious mind then determines your relationship/feelings based on the sum of experiences created by that desire/god.
(08-02-2018, 06:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a partner though.

That's what I meant. wasn't the anthro that's spiritually holding you back kinda like your long distance romantic partner?
maybe it's the distance that's the problem. (I don't exactly know what's between you guys)

After years of idolizing someone, I was betrayed and sold by them for a very low price. and she was here. if she wasn't physically available I would even make more mistakes in my perception of her.

Don't worry about it though.

''each opportunity is pregnant with the most extravagant magical possibilities for the far-seeing adept.''
There was one anthro I loved for two weeks and then I called them a negative entity, and the love disappeared.
I've loved most handsome anthros in general, thousands of them. I'm not usually tied to one.
But it isn't always romantic. Sometimes it's in the heart and just a loving feeling.

I'd say it has brought greater fulfillment to my life. But they can't exactly love me back, so it's hard to say.
removed
I also think there's something to the idea that as we approach the end of third density here, those of us who have been here for a few lifetimes (or more) have arranged things for ourselves so that we now have opportunities to clear our karma. It's about time to move on to the next thing for the Earth, or perhaps to return to our home systems/civilizations. As this phase of our work is nearly complete, it's time to tie up loose ends, and so we've created some challenging situations for ourselves to work through. The physical reality of what it means to be human is also upgrading on a molecular level, which often manifests in waves of emotional upwelling. These things, coupled, mean it's frequently an emotional roller coaster 'round here these days. I think these are growing pains, more than a sign that something is out of whack.

As to your original point, I think the key is that if you feel like elements of the Creation that you are focusing your attention upon are distracting from a perhaps more appropriate focus on the One Infinite Creator, then the message is to remember that all is One, all is Part of the Whole. You, We, It, Them. All One. Issued from that frame of reference, your love should get where it needs to go.
My higher self in a channeling I did said to let anthros go. That I was an anthro in several past lives, and that this life is much easier.
Though maybe it is less fulfilling than those were.
I had wanted before to turn into an anthro, but my higher self reminds me that would frighten me.
I am skittish life a wolf in real life. Little sounds at night or shadows moving can scare me.

Maybe it is my inner child. I shouldn't be so afraid. In a way, I envy the one Creator because he/she/it is so brave.
removed
(08-04-2018, 12:32 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2018, 12:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]My higher self in a channeling I did said to let anthros go. That I was an anthro in several past lives, and that this life is much easier.
Though maybe it is less fulfilling than those were.
I had wanted before to turn into an anthro, but my higher self reminds me that would frighten me.
I am skittish life a wolf in real life. Little sounds at night or shadows moving can scare me.

Maybe it is my inner child. I shouldn't be so afraid. In a way, I envy the one Creator because he/she/it is so brave.

Hey, Indy!
I am not sure, if you really got me right. I am also very unsure if I should clarify on what I meant.
I have some advice, but i doubt you will like it :/
I really care for you, my virtual friend Smile

Thank you.
I'm trying, but also trying not to try so hard.
I am confused in life and with life.
If you feel you need to clarify, then for sure don't hold back.
I'm really trying. I can spend more time with more people.
And get off the computer if I need to.
I don't want to make excuses.

I thought you were talking about healing my inner child. But maybe I was wrong?
removed
Don't worry. I am not offended.
I like spending time in nature when it's not too hot outside.
Yes, I had reached a limit of being able to progress.
I was hurting but did not know why before.
I worry about my finances, and then I spend a lot. I seek guidance from psychics.
I know where I can find someone who will touch my heart physically, but it would mean spending more time online to meet someone
who is also a furry like I am.
I am going outside now to meditate in nature. If it is not too hot.
The issue isn't to love or not to love furry. The question is what wound, what energetic/mental/emotional blockages are causing you to latch onto furries so strongly? Personally after years of talking, and reading these types of posts. I believe you need to really fully truly accept yourself, and yes you are worthy of love. Get out in the world meet new people, feel the pull of attraction towards an other. Attempt social gatherings, talk to that person Your attracted to. Connect. Furries probably do exist somewhere. However humans dwell on this planet. Don't be afraid, ride the exhilarating waves the Earth offers. Basically stop being afraid, be the only thing that exists: You.
There is only one here. If someone does not accept you, they do not accept an aspect of themselves. The Law is One, expoliat all conceding phenomenon with this One Law. Laugh with the voice of Infinity, as we are all one. Rejoice in the power of forever. You are all that is, and ever will be.
(08-02-2018, 11:57 PM)Foha Wrote: [ -> ]I have been feeling downtrodden lately as well.

Some friends I hold dear are drifting away from me, and I from them. One is joining the military and insists on getting in combat, which I can't understand or agree with. We end up in arguments when I search fervently for a subject we can talk about peacefully.

I have trouble keeping up with my responsibilities now that I have a full time job and school coming soon.

When I do find time, I try to spend it practicing skills towards my interests, which ultimately end up rewarding only me, and not others.

I feel misguided at best, and selfish at worst.

The ones I look to for guidance have not really gotten back to me in a long time. One of my role models has basically given me the middle finger for not really responding favorably to sexual advances.

I don't really know what to do right now, but I feel exhausted.
BigSmile
But, as usual, I feel a strong will to go on, and fix these problems one at a time.

If anything, it is showing me the greatest flaws in my character with real examples where I fail so I can fix them.
I decide to appreciate these chances to better myself and strive towards something greater, and seeing you in the same situation makes me feel less alone.

I hope that we both get through this hardship and come out stronger on the other side.

And maybe next time we will be able to appreciate the universe in all moments without feeling so hopeless Smile

Lovely said, your post can be a trophy to what this illusion "although doesnt seem to be" can be like   BigSmile  With attitude like yours
"I hope that we both get through this hardship and come out stronger on the other side."  that statement will be a piece of cake once you do like walking up a mountain yes its not easy but once you get to top, grow so much I  mean not because you on top of the mountain but internal Tongue
Forget about illusion

Engage it

Wordlessly, engage

See it expand as you choose to merge it with you (the one remembering itself)

The inevitability of the universal self is that IT MERGES with all

The beauty of the times we live in is the it is so intense that our choice is so important

IT will get so heavy

IT is you

IT could take any form to have you face it infinitely until you choose to engage it

Don't focus on what form it takes

All you notice, engage it as SELF

Forget these words now, you will cry, once the the darkness becomes light
So much concept, Falling in to every form is the helpless naturality of god.

Even falling helplessly into all

Have no fear of falling into fear. This is the one now, that returns to self

I know who you are

You have done it

WE are forever
Unconditional Love redefined - Unconditional positive regard