Bring4th

Full Version: Looking for a job, glad to answer questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its me, Aki, I've been around the forums in some form for near a decade now and the unemployment situation in my country is unbearable so I thought I'd check here, willing to move for a job.
Hey Aki. I might have some money soon. Wink

Anyway, there is a semi-externalized entity that continuously judges all things around it. It's hard to get through a shift at work without constant negative projections about other people's conversations, actions, body-types, faces, etc. Is this a rejected aspect of myself? Or is it just a 'classical negative' trying to roost.

I laugh because all it does is create negative projections.
(08-03-2018, 01:20 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Aki. I might have some money soon. Wink

Anyway, there is a semi-externalized entity that continuously judges all things around it. It's hard to get through a shift at work without constant negative projections about other people's conversations, actions, body-types, faces, etc. Is this a rejected aspect of myself? Or is it just a 'classical negative' trying to roost.

I laugh because all it does is create negative projections.

Well then we simply must get that gofundme staffed and ready for me, its the only proper way to do donations Wink
Its illegal to beg from an open community for donations but its legal to do from closed communities and it is also legal to send unsolicited money, thiiiis legal system, So I cant do a gofundme but I can send my bank number and hope you get it right.
Best way to do donations is to send envelope money, i know a bad choice
Are you in the US?
(08-03-2018, 01:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are you in the US?

No, Finland.
You should take bitcoin. That's a way of getting money.

I use CoinBase, but it's been awhile.

https://www.coinbase.com

You can buy and sell fractions of a bitcoin.
been thinking of getting into bitcoin, haven't thus far, you're right though it may make things easier, it could also make them more difficult
What services could you provide? I'd consider helping you out through bitcoin if it is a beneficial endeavor.
I can do long distance healing pretty good.
(08-03-2018, 02:46 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I can do long distance healing pretty good.

I have this block on my heart that keeps me from feeling the love of the Universe, although I am very energy sensitive.
I can feel energy in crystals. I just don't feel love, only pressure on my heart chakra.

I can't feel the love of my guide. Something blocks me, whether it is an etheric implant, or something subconscious I don't know.

I can shift energy pretty well, but even I am unable to remove it.

It may be there to protect me. A couple of times when I actually felt the love it was too much to handle and I broke down crying.

So I want to feel the love of the Universe in a way that I can handle, and carry that love around with me always.

I've had another psychic healer work with her guide directly on me like 3 or 4 times, and still be unable to remove this block.

I don't know if it can be removed by force. I just need to know what is getting in the way. Or if it's healthy for me to remove it.

I don't know if it protects me from being overwhelmed by love, since I am empathic and very energy sensitive.
(08-03-2018, 02:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2018, 02:46 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I can do long distance healing pretty good.

I have this block on my heart that keeps me from feeling the love of the Universe, although I am very energy sensitive.
I can feel energy in crystals. I just don't feel love, only pressure on my heart chakra.

I can't feel the love of my guide. Something blocks me, whether it is an etheric implant, or something subconscious I don't know.

I can shift energy pretty well, but even I am unable to remove it.

It may be there to protect me. A couple of times when I actually felt the love it was too much to handle and I broke down crying.

So I want to feel the love of the Universe in a way that I can handle, and carry that love around with me always.

I've had another psychic healer work with her guide directly on me like 3 or 4 times, and still be unable to remove this block.

I don't know if it can be removed by force. I just need to know what is getting in the way. Or if it's healthy for me to remove it.

I don't know if it protects me from being overwhelmed by love, since I am empathic and very energy sensitive.

I'll do a bit of work and tell you how it went.
You can work with my higher self or your higher self if you like. I asked my higher self to help, and felt an immediate influx of energy.

Thanks. Let me know what images or feelings you get too. Or any guidance. I appreciate it.
You seem a very powerful healer with good grounding, the visions were anthro-adventure and sleep was solid.
(08-04-2018, 04:28 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]You seem a very powerful healer with good grounding, the visions were anthro-adventure and sleep was solid.

My grounding is better than it used to be. I practice grounding in my meditation almost daily. I ground myself up to my hips in my mind in the Earth.
Yes, I had solid sleep. My meds usually knock me out.

I felt a pulling at the block over my solar plexus and heart a number of times. But it's still there. But it seems the areas around it are clearer.

I can more definitely feel the block.

It seems when I send love out, I can feel my own love going out. But can't feel other's love. As Agua said, it might be my inner child.

I'm trying to get my coinbase working, but having trouble with the 2-factor authentication. It wasn't taking my celphone. So I had to reset.

I can send you a little if you get a coinbase number. I don't know if it works with other systems.

Well I'm not sure how powerful of a healer I am but I do pretty strong energy work. I was able to subdue a bad splitting headache mentally last night until the ibuprofen kicked in and I fell asleep.

What kind of anthro-adventure were you seeing?
How could you tell I'm a powerful healer?
What did you sense about that block over my heart and solar plexus?
Checking places like upwork.com may work for a lot of people. Places like this are where many talents and expertise are traded, from english translation to writing, from software projects to engineering projects, from legal translation to accounting, import/export agreements.
(08-04-2018, 11:09 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2018, 04:28 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]You seem a very powerful healer with good grounding, the visions were anthro-adventure and sleep was solid.
What kind of anthro-adventure were you seeing?
How could you tell I'm a powerful healer?
What did you sense about that block over my heart and solar plexus?

Pretty standard forest type semi military survival, the kind of day off school in the 8th grade or so.

I could feel the warmth quite easily.

Felt more like the heart itself instead of a block on it, rather the solidness of the mass felt like it was bothering the lighter body and not a fault in an of itself, just my thought.
(08-04-2018, 06:24 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Checking places like upwork.com may work for a lot of people. Places like this are where many talents and expertise are traded, from english translation to writing, from software projects to engineering projects, from legal translation to accounting, import/export agreements.

Thought I'd first ask the community if anyone was interested in hiring, online job searches haven't gone swimmingly in the past.
(08-05-2018, 04:42 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2018, 06:24 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Checking places like upwork.com may work for a lot of people. Places like this are where many talents and expertise are traded, from english translation to writing, from software projects to engineering projects, from legal translation to accounting, import/export agreements.

Thought I'd first ask the community if anyone was interested in hiring, online job searches haven't gone swimmingly in the past.

Upwork etc are not online job search sites. They are contracting sites. You create a profile, then you start to bid in projects in a field you are interested in.

When starting it may take a month or two to get the first job, and the first few jobs need to be done for cheap in order to get feedback and build some reputation to prove oneself. But after that, it becomes more steady and easier. In the long run, one's reputation and the price or the hourly rates that s/he can ask for jobs rises, and it can replace an actual day job.
I strongly suggest not taking hackernoon or other l337 sites as authoritative word. There are hackernoon articles which talk about a certain language being 'a stain on the resume', whereas people who work on them make 6 figures and are looked for in every job outlet.
I'm not actively looking for online work sites outside of my own language, those work quite well for occasional short jobs or low income, they are not what I am looking for, and I thought it would be best to let the community know I'm now looking for a job, what with trusting the L&L group to possibly hire me to do something, and by group I mean all members, who knows, maybe someone has their own company and wants to test how a L&L person would actually work as a cheap way to test the community waters. Guides thought it was a great idea.
(08-27-2018, 06:45 AM)Ophelia Wrote: [ -> ]Its illegal to beg from an open community for donations but its legal to do from closed communities and it is also legal to send unsolicited money, thiiiis legal system bestsellers
, So I cant do a gofundme but I can send my bank number and hope you get it right.

Yes, exactly, its up for debate if this is an open community since it has to be registered to join here, but for an open community, its illegal to beg for donations, so you cant do a gofundme for me but you can send me your credit card and I can order online, kinda odd.

That being said, I think the best option would be money via letters so it doesn't confuse the social services which are following the bank account so if I get a dollar in donations they'd reduce my monthly benefits by a dollar so no amount of work would be beneficial until I make well into a thousand a month. Sucks.
And also, I'm looking for a place outside of this country to live in and attempt to find a job in that society so anyone with a lot of free jobs in their town, let me know.
Cyan, I don’t know why but some inner voice says you should check the Finnish movie business, I have no idea why. Something is the crew section of films. I don’t know if you live in urban zone, but if you can, check this out. Tiny voice is insistent.

Here is me being a background actor in the finnish movie business in a Jesus clip, enjoy, try to spot me in all places where I am BigSmile

Edit:

Here is also a clip of me in a scene about school bullying and being a "soft cake boy that gets stuck on mammas bosom", you may notice me in white hat and bright tattoo.
IF you feel like contributing plese PM me and I'll send you the mailing address, I can only accept letters with money instead of bank transfers. Please be sure to cover money in the letter well and that there are risks of it not getting through, that is the only way to currently contribute, thank you.

Also contact me if you have a job offer for me, only directly from you or people you know, I am uninterested in employment netsites as they are also available here and rarely provide anywhere near the income I would need and get from a job.