Bring4th

Full Version: Is Creator Insane?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Creation out of control? Is the Creator insane at Creator's level?
Or is it both insane and sane at the same time?
Can it handle what Creation is?

How does Creator handle an infinite amount of catalyst?

Does Creator have to manage Creation to keep it from falling apart?
Why do you think like that?

Insanity is a concept. Any concept is a consequence of finity. The Creator is infinity. It's beyond any concept.
(08-08-2018, 03:19 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think like that?

Insanity is a concept. Any concept is a consequence of finity. The Creator is infinity. It's beyond any concept.

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought that because I am a modicum of Creator and I have been insane.

It must not be like anything to be Creator at that level. No reference.
Insanity, or chaos, arises from separation, not from infinite unity.

Only clarity can result from unity. To the extent that one distances themselves from unity, they will experience various degrees of chaos. Aversive experiences, or 'contrast', gives birth to desires that unity can then further explore. So chaos serves a very important function for the creator. It births the seed thoughts for further experiments in articulating various aspects of love/light that become revealed when the white light get separated into the infinite gradations of the rainbow (through the mechanism of separation).

This is where new creations come from. These forays with potentiated opposites. Separation is not without purpose, not without fruits, which the creator partakes of, and shares with us (since we are also the creator).

Bad experiences make great (and sometimes really funny) stories, later, is my human way of paraphrasing it. Smile
So are new Octaves being created like a stream, or like a heartbeat?
(08-08-2018, 03:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So are new Octaves being created like a stream, or like a heartbeat?

It's not one or the other brother but both From a heartbeat that flows like a stream.
How does one keep from going insane when exploring the infinite?
Perhaps faith and compassion.

Edit: Oh and meditation.
I did a meditation on the infinite, and the first emotion I felt was awe.
Awe that it just kept expanding.
Though I didn't lose my grounding.

I am studying self-realization and self-actualization before I really pursue infinity.
I just wanted a taste of it.
(08-08-2018, 03:41 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Insanity, or chaos, arises from separation, not from infinite unity.

Only clarity can result from unity. To the extent that one distances themselves from unity, they will experience various degrees of chaos. Aversive experiences, or 'contrast', gives birth to desires that unity can then further explore. So chaos serves a very important function for the creator. It births the seed thoughts for further experiments in articulating various aspects of love/light that become revealed when the white light get separated into the infinite gradations of the rainbow (through the mechanism of separation).

This is where new creations come from. These forays with potentiated opposites. Separation is not without purpose, not without fruits, which the creator partakes of, and shares with us (since we are also the creator).

Bad experiences make great (and sometimes really funny) stories, later, is my human way of paraphrasing it. Smile

Incorrect. Unity creates no light or Individuating beyond what it can accurately project... It is the motion into chaos, and back into unity that allows the creator infinite expansion in all directions. Meaning that before the big bang it is likely that all was playing, giving and receiving at the limits of soul experience. And there was a disagreement of spiritual gravity. Thus re-igniting the lower densities and causing all that we see. Cain and Abel but in a much larger sense. (or just a disagreement as to whether God exists or not)

This is of course why Quo celebrates us. Attempting (and often failing) at individuating as much as possible amidst this dance.
No but its plan is clearly: