Bring4th

Full Version: meaning of the symbology on the covers of the original books.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a source for study, like a language conversion software that converts egyptian hieroglyphs or knowledge of the meanings themselves? Someone in our Law of One Study group on Fb has posted this question and Id love some insight if anyone has any regarding this topic. Namaste.
I'm curious about that too. Great first question. Welcome to the forum!

P.S. What do you think about what's inside those covers? Wink

PPS Is your first name Matt or Matts?
Matt Schryer Smile

This material has profoundly transformed me into a more loving, understanding, appreciative, and balanced person. I know myself to be what Ra refers to as the adept and have studied these materials deeply for several years. I am forever grateful. Ill put together a little cut and paste of some things I have written on Facebook of my insights, understandings, and related thoughts within a few days and will then make a new thread introducing myself and my understandings. Thanks for showing Interest!

Lets try to keep this thread about symbology on the covers if we can (intended to put a heart here but my <3 didnt work Smile )
I'm delighted you joined us! Back to you and the covers. If you click Preview then you will see an expanded text editor, it has all the smilies including the Heart.
AS I have continued reading the posts in other threads I am finding myself flowing with many thoughts and responses. I do however understand that any posts I may offer of value will be realized only once I have read much more of the site content as to not repeat anything that has already been posted. I am humbled by the efforts of everyone here and will continue to read for some time before I post.

This thread can be finished off pretty quickly if we have someone who is studied in egyptian hieroglyphics. If anything this thread has inspired me to go to the Universities within reason to find a professor of egyptian history who can offer some insight. Ill be sure to share and findings.

I do recognize the simplicity in this my first question vs the depth and complexity of the other threads and am quite excited to get involved on deeper levels at the appropriate time as stated above.

Namaste Brothers and Sisters.
One thing I like about this forum is the gentle way that duplicate threads are handled, so don't worry about that. If an old thread has dropped off the front page, it might be time for a fresh approach anyway. Wink

Please express whatever concepts, questions, experiences are of interest to your mind and heart. Don't feel you have to be a superior expert before your opinion is worthwhile. Compared to Ra we are all beginners - even one full human lifetime is not much of a head start on that cosmic scale. There is something about what you have to say that will help, inspire or bring about positive sharing from other people.

Sorry I'm not much informed about hieroglyphics myself.

P.S. My two disclaimers: My user name is a tribute to the late Don Elkins. Please feel free to set aside anything from me that does not resonate harmoniously with your highest understanding and vision in your own life.
Matt if you click My Dashboard and then Forums, you can see the Q&A forum near the bottom. You still have time to ask Carla this directly before tomorrow night's online radio show.