Bring4th

Full Version: Intelligent Energy and Love/Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking that intelligent energy might be either love/light or light/love. I'm not sure if it's light or if it's love.

Is intelligent energy the 2nd or 3rd distortion?

And Bentino Massaro talks about Presence Energy from which everything is made from. I think he's referring to intelligent energy.

This is in his Trinfinity Academy courses. I'm just starting them.

He says that Presence Energy is Creation. And Creation is Infinity since Creator is the Creation.

Infinity is Presence Energy, or it may be beyond this.

Though he says that Creation reflects the Absolute or True Infinity.
(08-09-2018, 08:44 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking that intelligent energy might be either love/light or light/love. I'm not sure if it's light or if it's love.

And Bentino Massaro talks about Presence Energy from which everything is made from. I think he's referring to intelligent energy.

He says that Presence Energy is Creation. And Creation is Infinity since Creator is the Creation.

Hey IndigoGemini! It is my understanding that Light is Intelligent Infinity. The first distortion of this Light or Intelligent Infinity being Free Will or the Way of Confusion. The second distortion being Love or Intelligent Energy. The Love or Intelligent Energy being a focus of potentiated Intelligent Infinity or Light. Love and Light are twins.

Light may also be considered the Presence Universal, and thus Love also could be distorted as Presence Energy.

We are grateful to speak upon the subject. Adonai.
(08-09-2018, 08:44 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking that intelligent energy might be either love/light or light/love. I'm not sure if it's light or if it's love.

I would say intelligent energy is both love/light and light/love. When Ra says things like 'love/light' or 'light/love', they are indicating they both lay on a continuum, as inverse reflections of one another.

So teach/learn is referring to teaching and learn/teach is referring to teaching. But teaching and learning are both inversely connected to one another, just like space and time are.

And so, love and light are both connected in the same way. Love is the inner part of light. The intangible aspect and the tangible aspect. The invisible and the visible. The metaphysical and the physical (though understand when I say 'physical', I'm referring to 'the perception of outer'. And what is outer to one, may be inner to another. It is all relative to one's frame of reference. To a being on the astral plane, they perceive the 'outer' or 'physical' manifestation of matter to be far more malleable than the matter we know. Astral matter is their physicality, and to someone on the astral plane it can feel very solid and 'outer'. But to us, in the physical or red ray prime material plane, it is inner, and somewhat ephemeral compared to our physicality. A much lighter thought-form.

'Presence energy' is, to me, 'awareness'. Awareness is the primordial ontological primitive (the basic). It is the infinitely intelligent backdrop of All That Is. Intelligent energy is when awareness, or presence, directs its energy, or focused attention, towards the perception of change (energy is the thought-form of change -- the perception of movement). This requires a potentiation of opposites posed in dynamic magnetic tension (the One imagines it is Two. 'The Other' is potentiated). So you get the inner and the outer, time and space, love and light, learning and teaching, self and other self, and all the other inverses that manifest when dualities are potentiated. This creates the potential for experience.

But it is easy to get caught up on the vagaries of words. As Ra advises, reach past the words, to the 'touchstone'. I wouldn't say 'intelligent energy' is a specific distortion so much as it is a description of distortion. Because no change is actually occurring, but imagining that it is *IS* the intelligent energy 'manifestation'.

"There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy."

What they call 'work' I simply call 'change'. That which is changeless, and eternal, imagines change is happening. The infinity imagines a finity. Focusing on limitation makes limitation appear to be reality until attention is withdrawn from the distortion, or illusion, or falsity, and back to reality or truth (intelligent infinity).

All creation begins with a forging of limitations, boundaries, or lines in the sand in order for distinctions to occur (contrast -- the perception of difference or separation). The octave density is without limitation. A blank piece of paper. The changeless intelligent backdrop of creation: awareness or presence.  
Very much what Edgar Mitchell lived through on his return to Earth on the Apollo 14. Wink