Bring4th

Full Version: Ancient Secret of the Flower of life (book)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone read this book? I am half way through it now. The authors name is Drunvalo Melchizedek. Anyway it's an amazing book, and much of the information or channeling comes from Thoth. Thoth also mentions Ra and some others. Does the LOO mention Thoth at all? From what you have read, who is Thoth?

I need to read the LOO again but I do see many similarities between the two books.
I have not read it, but the book itself and the author sound very familiar...

Ra makes no mention of Thoth in the LOO. Thoth is the god of books, learning, medicine, wisdom, magic. He is the Egyptian Hermes / Mercury. Thoth is represented by the Ibis. On the Tree of Life, Thoth belongs to the sphere of Hod. Hod is an intellectual sphere opposed and balanced by Netzach, the sphere of the emotions and instincts (on the microcosmic/subjective Tree).

Quote:It is the magical capacity of our own mind that puts us in touch with the forces of the Sphere of Hod-Mercury-Thoth... Equally, if we have no magical capacity, which is the work of the intellectual imagination, the Sphere of Hod will be a closed book to us.

The Tarot cards are sometimes called the “Abodes of Tahuti” or the “Book of Thoth”.

That’s about all I know regarding Thoth. I’ve noticed, however, that many channeled entities use the names of Egyptian gods. I can’t explain why. The name is unimportant though, what truly matters is the message being received. That’s how we can discern the nature/polarity of the speaker.
(08-09-2018, 10:29 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone read this book?

Yep. These books are some of my favorite.

(08-09-2018, 10:29 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Thoth also mentions Ra and some others.

Yes. And as one of the Great Pyramid's builders. Interesting right?

(08-09-2018, 10:29 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Does the LOO mention Thoth at all?

Don't.

(08-09-2018, 10:29 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]From what you have read, who is Thoth?

Probably the same Hermes Trismegisto. A Wanderer I suppose.

(08-09-2018, 10:29 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]I need to read the LOO again but I do see many similarities between the two books.

There are many similarities but also differences. The differences are more historical. For example, Drunvalo said the human life started approximately 300.000 years ago. Spoke about Annunaki that would have came to Earth in these very ancient times. But Ra said that the Anak were created approximately 3300 years ago.