Bring4th

Full Version: Anyone familiar with group mind theory?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.solhaam.org/articles/mind1.html

Summary:

The Human Mind describes a mind theory which allows for telepathic contacts between people and details the available evidence.
1. Interested or concerned telepaths co-operate and communicate, sharing knowledge and experience with each other and with people who are unaware of what is taking place.
2. A hidden struggle is taking place by telepaths against those telepathic minds who dominate and manipulate others or who wish to do so.
3. Telepathic group minds are formed and reformed in accordance with what the group mind is concerned with. A group mind may be concerned with what a person is doing and this is that individual's Personal Group Mind.
4. There is a telepathic continuum which spans the planet, of telepathic group minds in contact with other group minds who are in turn in contact with still other group minds out of reach of the first group mind, and so on around the planet.

I think this is the equivalent of the Social Memory Complex.

I had some telepathic experiences:

1. Thinking about going home, one stranger on the street put my head on his heart and told me "You are home".
2. Thinking about that everything is predetermined and that i have no free will, a friend told me "Buy a pack of cigarettes and if its not written to buy it today you will buy it tomorrow".
3. Thinking that i have to solve some kind of truth in my head, a friend told me "You will solve it"
+some other exeperiences that are harder to be put in words

These experiences made me think and so i found the article above. Im trying to learn more about me and about my capabilities, because sometimes i feel like i am limiting myself in navigating the reality optimally, and making my personal and collective dreams a reality.

Anyone has experience with this? And if so how can we use this kind of knowledge and experience in a STO way oriented way of living, because i have a hard time trying to figure this out.
To me, these are syncronicities / contacts with intelligent energy.

I'm fairly sure you're the one who creates polarity from this energy, your own honor/duty.

Nevertheless, very cool experiences. Thanks for sharing
Thanks blossom. BigSmile I was thinking if it's something like inception type, from environment to me or if i create this type of experiences. I sometimes don't trust myself in creating my own reality, and becoming The Creator.
Mm, you definitely create these experiences. Trust in yourself, your higher self, and the love that binds all creation.
I dunno too much about it, but I intend to inject the thought of "One cannot escape the power and corresponding responsibility that comes with it, because one ALWAYS has potential and therefor power, therefor responsibility. No matter how much control you relinquish to that which seems to be outside the self, you maintain infinite responsibility to go with your infinite power."

But you know, I endeavor to make that message simpler and catchier.
Good thought EvolvingPhoenix ! BigSmile
I just had a realization after some telepathic experiences. Once you move up in densities you take everyone with you in that density.

Just walking the street, thinking that i am telepathic and feeling that i am merging with the collective i had these experiences:

1. Complete stranger telling me "You dont think so much, right?"
2. Complete stranger telling me "Wake up Neo"
3. Complete stranger when asking him a random question, shaking his shoulders and smiling like we dont need words.

So after the last experience i just went "crazy" and layed myself down on the ground watching the sky and feeling love like i never experienced in my life. Strangers were smiling while passing beside me, like they knew not only what is my head but they knew what is in my heart, the love that i experienced.

I suddenly started to see people that i never thought are spiritual or enlightened or some another new age attribute that they are indeed awakened, and in those moments, they were just smiling, and talking about me like i was the most unawakened person there.

Im still trying to grasp these experiences, but i will never see life like before again, thinking that i am the smartest and the most awakened from my collective. I some sort had the realization that i was waited by the collective to wake up Smile

Waited by "ME" to wake up, cause we are all One.
(08-14-2018, 07:27 PM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]I just had a realization after some telepathic experiences. Once you move up in densities you take everyone with you in that density.

Just walking the street, thinking that i am telepathic and feeling that i am merging with the collective i had these experiences:

1. Complete stranger telling me "You dont think so much, right?"
2. Complete stranger telling me "Wake up Neo"
3. Complete stranger when asking him a random question, shaking his shoulders and smiling like we dont need words.

So after the last experience i just went "crazy" and layed myself down on the ground watching the sky and feeling love like i never experienced in my life. Strangers were smiling while passing beside me, like they knew not only what is my head but they knew what is in my heart, the love that i experienced.

I suddenly started to see people that i never thought are spiritual or enlightened or some another new age attribute that they are indeed awakened, and in those moments, they were just smiling, and talking about me like i was the most unawakened person there.

Im still trying to grasp these experiences, but i will never see life like before again, thinking that i am the smartest and the most awakened from my collective. I some sort had the realization that i was waited by the collective to wake up Smile

Waited by "ME" to wake up, cause we are all One.

Sounds like a wonderful experience.
(08-11-2018, 03:17 PM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone has experience with this? And if so how can we use this kind of knowledge and experience in a STO way oriented way of living, because i have a hard time trying to figure this out.

your experiences remind of a gift from a meditation:

"Sheer ecstasy at existence is the natural state of a soul entirely in the present."

I personally think that the best way to keep the energy STO is to enjoy the love and let it move you, without thinking of how to "use" it at all.   Smile
Sounds like a great advice OpaIe. Overthinking is an issue of mine cause im very conscious every second of my thoughts. I will try to stop them and let the "love move me". Thanks BigSmile
Yes, this is worth working for. Telepathy is common when getting into the 4th density, as 3rd density is about STS, individuality and isolation. I have had telepathic experiences all my life, but I had one main breakthrough where i experienced too much. Unless you are firmly attached the group of your desire, telepathy brings you awkward and intrusive noise. So i didnt really want to hear that. I preferred to just sense the state of emotion of people, which i can when i look at them, otherwise i have experienced myself to be a good telepathic sender.
There are other ways of working as a collective. At the Art academy i experienced ideas flying in between us, and the way it happened was by recreating the idea from a unseen source. The source is above thoughts.

To live in a density, you got to live with people who are in the same, and so hears you and sees you as a human unfolding that density, and can thus respond and reflect that energy and even bring more of it, solidify it.

The basic shaping of what collective mind you belong to comes by defining yourself as an individual. And if you have a robotic dull money job, don't identify as a worker, because that's a dull mind to belong to. If you are here you have more pleasant things to tell about yourself.