Bring4th

Full Version: Ways to heal past life trauma when you don't quite know what the trauma is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So lately, I'm endeavoring to heal whatever past life trauma has had me afraid to play guitar and while a proper QHHT session can do much, I am currently endeavoring to heal as best I can with what I got, as the perfect QHHT session for me manifests in the background.

Does anybody have any ideas?
Well, if you don't know what the trauma is, how are you certain there's trauma?

Needless to say that seeking help is always good, talking about it with others you trust, about your fears and worries.

Eventually one door opens another in the heart until clarity and healing is achieved.

Wish you well.  Smile
(08-12-2018, 12:11 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you don't know what the trauma is, how are you certain there's trauma?

Needless to say that seeking help is always good, talking about it with others you trust, about your fears and worries.

Eventually one door opens another in the heart until clarity and healing is achieved.

Wish you well.  Smile

I'm not. It just resonates. At the very least, a QHHT session would help illuminate better whether or not there is one. That being said, it can't hurt to put past life healing sessions to practice. Who knows what one might uncover/heal?
Phoenix, sometimes it's past-life trauma, and sometimes it's this-life trauma that causes fears like those you mentioned. In addition to QHHT, EFT is a very good tool for working with both. You don't need to know what the trauma is - EFT works by having you focus on the problem and follow it wherever it leads. Good luck.
(08-12-2018, 05:49 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Phoenix, sometimes it's past-life trauma, and sometimes it's this-life trauma that causes fears like those you mentioned.  In addition to QHHT, EFT is a very good tool for working with both.  You don't need to know what the trauma is - EFT works by having you focus on the problem and follow it wherever it leads.  Good luck.

Thank you so much!
removed
(08-13-2018, 07:39 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]My experience is, that digging for a special issue is mostly futile.
Your inner guidance provides you with exactly THE issue that is most important and best for you at this very moment.

I found it to be most fruitful to deal with exactly what arises NOW!

An advice with the guitar thing:

I doubt there is anything significant to heal in tehards to the guitar playing!
I suspect you are clinging to a fearful identity and refuse to take the step into freedom.
You seem to prefer to remain in the fearful victim identity, because it is familiar.

I would suggest taking a powerful decision.

Grab your guitar and PLAY!
When fear arises, grab it again Wink
And again!

P.S.: and I dont believe you are ready to deal with trauma or past life trauma really, as long as you refuse to accept your everyday catalyst. That would be too much.
Dealing with trauma directly is no fun and a real serious challenge, even when you have progressed significantly on your healing path!

You're probably right. And I ended up doing just that.

As for dealing with past trauma's or healing, you're probably right there too, although I'm healing faster than I thought I would! I've been given some pretty amazing messages lately. I'm real interested to see what's coming up this month and I'm letting go of fears doubts and worries. Every time I feel these fears, anxieties and worries, I basically just repeat mantras affirming that I let it go. Seems to be helping. Been getting A LOT of encouraging messages from the etheric side of things. I feel I'm getting there.

A big part of it, I've been guided to understand, is that until lately, I've never done anything wrong... because I've never done ANYTHING. And that this is the time for me to finally become whole (and it was made clear this is a part of becoming whole) have faith in my own creation, and take some responsibility for it. I deeply feared power because I feared the responsibility. I doubted myself. But fear and faith are both making assumptions not yet proven. Why not choose faith?

So I'm getting there. This must be my season! -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWKX-UyoUEU

I was guided to that video as well Smile