Bring4th

Full Version: Podcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Im trying to do a once a day or similar podcast and seeing how it goes, here is the starting hour long thing, I cover geothermal, some power production sources, a few things like iron fertilization and a closing meditation.

And ofcourse my favorite clip of misundestandings:

Enjoy, hope (that*) the help.
Todays episode:

Glad to answer questions and do podcasts about topics the community finds interesting, any takers?

Here is episode 7(*) and some music

Willing to accept suggestion and questions.

Edit: Second video of set 8

You have a great voice.

Doing any guests on your podcast?
(08-18-2018, 11:09 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]You have a great voice.

Doing any guests on your podcast?

Not yet, there haven't been enough interesting but I'm open to it.

some of the linked videos seem not to work but if you click the reply with quote button you can get the url to the video itself which should work, sorry for the extra work.
(08-21-2018, 05:38 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds very sad and terrible, hang in there.

And in closing a little video:

Update on the window cleaner situation, I'll be privatizing both videos and putting them on hide mode out of respect for privacy, here is hoping the situation doesn't escalate.

I will leave this video up about the case, in short, I believe its better we let the justice system deal with this one as it seems the initial report was either wrong or exaggerated as people involved have been in police lockup several times and have not been arrested despite clear surveillance camera records so it seems to me that what is going on is that the other party was even more dangerous than the boys and the police are taking steps to make sure that the lesser violent party gets out of what could have been a worse case.

Edit of previous post didn't seem to hold so here is next podcast, Freaky.

On grey alien abdutions in childhood

On aliens after the Communist era and how not taking care of our own first brought them closer.

On spirit guides, the meditation on finding them, how they talk without ordering and how my Masters simulation is connected to this.

Here is also a link to the masters just incase

Here is a link to the podcast about my state model and the nordic aliens model, which I'm building, if anyone has questions I'll be glad to answer.

I'll make one about the "nordic group" a nation I made for Masters of the World simulation, a system sometimes used by UN diplomats to communicate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4