Bring4th

Full Version: Indiana Jones and the LOO...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ayadew

If you havn't seen the movie "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" it could be interesting to do such from a LOO perspective.

And If you have, continue reading should you wish.

I cannot help but to see strong LOO influences in this movie. A theme of alien technology and knowledge permeates all of the script, even showing an alien in the beginning.
I have a feeling of that the writer wished to express some LOO views, yet someone (in power) stopped him from explicitly saying it by introducing elements such as: 'evil' russians, angry tribe people jumping out of nowhere, and generally clouding the whole movie in a sense of 'unseriousness'. They also present the aliens as malicious and evil, which we've seen alot of in US media, there is clearly a motive here, but let's not get too much into conspiracy theories.

The 'crystal skull' here is a gateway to higher densities of knowledge, not really made for a 3rd density mind, it seems to be of STS intention and manipulates the mind to bring it back to 'where it belongs'.
The end of the movie is simply plain weird for someone who is not deep into the esoteric. We see elements such as a history with aliens coming down, around the time of the pyramids (explicitly said in the movie!), to help the people. Their intention was distorted and they were made gods in the eyes of the humans (Ra!). there is also the clear definition of a STS person, a woman pursuing Indiana just in the quest of 'knowledge', and she is later 'killed' in an extreme burst of knowledge by aliens using some collective mind force (social group complex).

The whole end is just a pyramid-alien-extravaganza and the people I watched it with were just blown awway from the total randomness, while I was in deep thought. What is the -real- purpose of this movie, and why does a multi-million dollar movie contain such non-mainstream and esoteric material, and so close to 2012?

I believe the original script would have STO aliens instead, for the end is so intriguing and misplaced. Something is very wrong, and really unlikely to the writer's intention. Perhaps instead the STS woman was killed/transcended when she was approached by a extreme stream of knowledge and probable love, her mind might have been simply ready to progress.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this movie, but it is intriguing...

Peace and love, my friends. Smile
I should rent that movie. I have yet to see it, but recall it being one that intrigued me at the time it was being advertised.

It definitely is cool that movies like this can open the mind to greater contemplation, and certainly we are seeing esoteric messages all over the place in movies. Look at "What Dreams May Come", "The Matrix" trilogy, "Contact", "The Fountain", "Michael", and "Sister Act 2" for starters. Okay, totally yanking your chain on the last one! While these titles don't touch upon pyramids and crystals like Indy and the LOO series does, these movies definitely relate well to the basic underpinnings of the LOO teachings.

I don't mean to derail the original thread topic, but if anyone happens to have any more movie suggestions involving esoteric concepts, please don't hold back! Keep in mind, I'm not talking about documentaries like "The Secret", and "What the Bleep", rather fictitious stories.

(02-21-2009, 05:21 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]If you havn't seen the movie "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" it could be interesting to do such from a LOO perspective....

ayadew

Indeed, they are all quite esoteric, but this movie intrigued me specifically. It's something special with it...
The Kingdom of the skulls!! Yeah, lot of fun across the board! Extra features available on the Netflix DVD added a lot to my appreciation of the project...so I watched it again.

Just the other night I was reading a chapter on the origin of the skulls and their intended purpose, and current disposition... Anyway, The circular arrangement in the movie with the boss skull in the middle made sense, that is, according to what I read.

In reality (hah!) In contrast to his little buddies the master skull had been considered too powerful to be left lounging around unattended on Gaia, so it has been dematerialized (de crystalized?) and kicked upstairs to a higher dimension for safe keeping.

It seems obvious that someone doing the story boards for the movie has done some delving into our kind of favorite literature.

My best to everyone here. I Love LLResearch...One caveat, I think Latwaii does have a masterfull sense of humor in spite of The Ra's inability to appreciete their student's great flair for it ...

Luv, etc. billybobbutterball .....okay, I give up...where are the smilies and frownies located ??? oh! RollEyes

ayadew

Hello billybobbutterball. Welcome to bring4th, my dear friend. You are a source of much love and acceptance, and I am grateful to you for coming.

Where exactly were you reading this "chapter"? It sounds relevant to my questions about this movie.

Indeed, it seems like the skulls wish to go 'home' from a failed mission. You can draw some really deep traces to Ra here, the whole Pyramid and aliens thing, descending to help the 3rd density entities. If Ra left something behind, it would truly be an artifact (which they did ^^), but this "crystal skull" seems more fit to evolve an action movie around than some dusty pyramids.

^ 1 and 111.
(02-28-2009, 05:21 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Hello billybobbutterball. Welcome to bring4th, my dear friend. You are a source of much love and acceptance, and I am grateful to you for coming.

Where exactly were you reading this "chapter"? It sounds relevant to my questions about this movie.

Indeed, it seems like the skulls wish to go 'home' from a failed mission. You can draw some really deep traces to Ra here, the whole Pyramid and aliens thing, descending to help the 3rd density entities. If Ra left something behind, it would truly be an artifact (which they did ^^), but this "crystal skull" seems more fit to evolve an action movie around than some dusty pyramids.

^ 1 and 111.

Hi Ayadew, the chapter I mentioned came from a book that would be considered off topic... has to do with Atlantis Rising. I was re-reading material that pre-conditioned me to accept my future encounter with the LOO. Now the earlier read makes so much more sense!

For some reason my typing is in slow motion. This sentence took 3 minutes to appear on the screen! ?? luv BBBHuh

fairyfarmgirl

The Last Mimzy is a movie that certainly makes one think and open.

I loved it and so did my children.

I have not seen the new Indiana Jones Movie... but will when it becomes available at the place I get movies.

LOO is showing up in a lot of stuff. This is Ra and the other Friends in the Sky who are working to school the masses (this includes us) on the tenets of LOO.

E.T. did much to further the acceptance of other space races--- it helped to open heart chakras... as far as LOO I am not sure... but it sure did prepare a whole generation of people for the time when our neighbors (wink and nudge) will walk among us.
--fairyfarmgirl
I finally received Indiana Jones:Crystal Skull from Netflix! It was pretty good, but I didn't really see many "messages" in the film. I mean, compared to something like "The Matrix", which is loaded to the brim. It was a fun movie to watch, nonetheless! I will have to check out the Last Mimzy, too.

Anyone else have any suggestions as to what movies have great spiritual messages in them?
Hi, movie fans.

Just a short message to suggest a film I did not see yet:
"Powder".
. . .and my signature. . . B-)

And OH ! ! "Convergence" should get out soon ?

Blue skies.

fairyfarmgirl

(04-15-2009, 11:19 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]I finally received Indiana Jones:Crystal Skull from Netflix! It was pretty good, but I didn't really see many "messages" in the film. I mean, compared to something like "The Matrix", which is loaded to the brim. It was a fun movie to watch, nonetheless! I will have to check out the Last Mimzy, too.

Anyone else have any suggestions as to what movies have great spiritual messages in them?

The Illusionist comes to mind.

fairyfarmgirl

ayadew

(04-15-2009, 11:19 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]I finally received Indiana Jones:Crystal Skull from Netflix! It was pretty good, but I didn't really see many "messages" in the film. I mean, compared to something like "The Matrix", which is loaded to the brim. It was a fun movie to watch, nonetheless! I will have to check out the Last Mimzy, too.

The Matrix, yes...

"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it, you've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, driving you mad."
(04-17-2009, 09:25 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it, you've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, driving you mad."

That is the best quote in the movie. Tongue
(04-17-2009, 12:24 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2009, 09:25 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it, you've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, driving you mad."

That is the best quote in the movie. Tongue

Yeah, that is a great quote. Like a thread of thought that transcends time and space, which when plucked which reverberates awaking past memories ... like the smell of crayons.
(02-27-2009, 08:28 PM)billybobbutterball Wrote: [ -> ]My best to everyone here. I Love LLResearch...One caveat, I think Latwaii does have a masterfull sense of humor in spite of The Ra's inability to appreciete their student's great flair for it ...

BillyBob, I agree with you 100000% on Latwii! When I started reading their sessions and realizing they were using humor, I found myself cracking up repeatedly at their use of language. I actually became so magnetized to their "sense of humor", that I began to want to have that kind of higher-self guidance in my own life now that I knew it was possible.

I don't know if you caught Latwii talking about it, Billybob, but it turned out that Latwii was noticing that people were not catching on to their humor, and found it disappointing. Do you recall reading that session? It seems ever since they made the comment that humor and channeling don't mix well with us fuddy duddies, and that we take channeling too seriously, they stopped joking! I found that to be such an incredible drag. I miss their light-hearted and humorous observations...

Steve
(02-28-2009, 03:22 PM)billybobbutterball Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason my typing is in slow motion. This sentence took 3 minutes to appear on the screen! ?? luv BBBHuh

Sounds like someone is using Internet Explorer!

Drop it like a hot potato and install Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome. Their Javascript engines are far superior in efficiency to the old Internet Explorer. That's why you are getting delays. You'll also encounter chat room issues with IE too. Baaaaad IE! :-)

Steve
(04-16-2009, 01:44 PM)C-JEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, movie fans.

Just a short message to suggest a film I did not see yet:
"Powder".
. . .and my signature. . . B-)

And OH ! ! "Convergence" should get out soon ?

Blue skies.

What is Convergence? I can't find any popular movie web sites talking about it...???

ayadew

(04-17-2009, 06:17 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]What is Convergence? I can't find any popular movie web sites talking about it...???

It's a movie David Wilcock has been making for a few years now. It will take a look on 2012 with a positive point of view. There's some other 2012 movie around, which is of negative intent too (death, destruction, etc). Don't know it's name though.
i've no idea how to work the quote thingy, so just copying and pasting
fairyfarmgirl: The Last Mimzy is a movie that certainly makes one think and open.

thank you - have just ordered it, looking forward to watching it!

i love the magic and simple messages in kids films - a couple that spring to mind are the neverending story and meet the robinsons
(04-17-2009, 06:12 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2009, 08:28 PM)billybobbutterball Wrote: [ -> ]My best to everyone here. I Love LLResearch...One caveat, I think Latwaii does have a masterfull sense of humor in spite of The Ra's inability to appreciete their student's great flair for it ...

BillyBob, I agree with you 100000% on Latwii! When I started reading their sessions and realizing they were using humor, I found myself cracking up repeatedly at their use of language. I actually became so magnetized to their "sense of humor", that I began to want to have that kind of higher-self guidance in my own life now that I knew it was possible.

I don't know if you caught Latwii talking about it, Billybob, but it turned out that Latwii was noticing that people were not catching on to their humor, and found it disappointing. Do you recall reading that session? It seems ever since they made the comment that humor and channeling don't mix well with us fuddy duddies, and that we take channeling too seriously, they stopped joking! I found that to be such an incredible drag. I miss their light-hearted and humorous observations...

Steve

Hi, Steve

I took your advice and came back using Chrome. Sorry it has taken so long.

The only two references to humor that I can recall is, 1) when The Ra announced their singular attempt at humor employed early on in one of the Raw Material volumes. (From my point of view the effort could be best described as "other-worldly"... and that's putting a nice tag on it.RollEyes)

The second reference came up during a discussion concerning the shared creation of the channeling principle later designated, Q'uo. Latwii mentioned that they and the Ra stumbled because of problems arising from failing to fully grasp each other's sense of humor.

The Ra has mentioned the difficulty they have with relating to three dimensional space time. I think that that limitation also applies to The Ra's appreciation of dear Latwii's droll little humorous twists. (:>)

best to all! bill g AKA billybobbutterball
(02-21-2009, 05:21 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]If you havn't seen the movie "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" it could be interesting to do such from a LOO perspective.
perhaps a sad thing is that most people reduce interpreting these concepts to mere science fiction events, when the movies are often intentioned to instruct people in higher metaphysical realities. in other words, most people who watch movies like these will be entertained by them, but don't actually believe in aliens.

ayadew

Well, even from the concept of different opinions you can create the concept that is LOO, given enough time and contemplation =)
Quote:...Latwii mentioned that they and the Ra stumbled because of problems arising from failing to fully grasp each other's sense of humor...

Possibly this is related to harmonizing energies with distortions of others. For example, let's say two people are meditating together in a way they can fairly easily transmit to each other feelings about how it is with them.

So one person works to generate a serene sense of beauty that is best sustained over a long period, and the other person is simply giggling uncontrollably. So such giggles can easily drown out a sense of serene beauty, to a point where their sense of connection is broken.

I understand that most Blockbuster type movies, like Indiana Jones, target the demographics of young adults who glory in excitement, action, and adventure.
So likewise, attempting to harmonize a long sustained sense of serene meditative beauty with distortions generated by such an adrenaline pumped movie goer, may be so futile as to appear humorous in some way.

paddy