Bring4th

Full Version: Aren't we all both positive and negative polarity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that it's a little inaccurate to think that all service to self paths are clearly evil, ruthless, selfish people. It seems that a lot of people who want to do good and promote peace in the world still provide a lot of the negative catalyst Ra talks about that is so useful for evolving into harvestability. It seems to me that thinking of the poles as not inherent in each of us all the time is a mistake. Plus didn't Ra mention a person had to only be 51% service to others to be harvestable? I think I am faced daily with the question of STS or STO. Though it is much more challenging to be harvestabl as negative. Ra said it was 95% for STS to be harvestabl. I like to think of harvestability as accumulation of a type of power. But not like the typical power but one based on a deeper comprehension of the deeper reality, therefore pos or neg. And embodying it accordingly. So many people are just asleep at the wheel. And lastly Ra mentioned the biggest enemy was just that nuetrality- not making a decision at all. What do you all think? Can we be both or are we one or the other? Also how hard is it to be 51% STO? It would be so interesting to get measured for that everyday!!!
You are somewhat right, we inhibit two poles at all times, like a magnet does, so hating on one pole can cause blockage and difficulity with acceptance of self and other self. If all is truly one, then no one is innocent or purely benevolent, maybe a body complex is, but outside this shell, we are the same, we are all experience, good or bad, these are our memories, for better or worse. We learn from each other, each's own life is like a gift to the whole, a unique teach/learning, a piece from the One.

Third density is the density of self awareness, self consciousness, our hearts echoing upon our being, a whole solar system aiding us with as much freedom and free will as possible to we make our own choice.

Quote:16.32 ▶ Questioner: Thank you very much. Can you tell me how the Confederation of Planets was formed and why?

Ra: I am Ra. The desire to serve begins, in the dimension of love or understanding, to be an overwhelming goal of the social memory complex. Thus, those percentiles of planetary entities, plus approximately four percent more of whose identity we cannot speak, found themselves long, long ago in your time seeking the same thing: service to others. The relationship between these entities as they entered an understanding of other beings, other planetary entities, and other concepts of service was to share and continue together these commonly held goals of service. Thus, each voluntarily placed the social memory complex data in what you may consider a central thought complex available to all. This then created a structure whereby each entity could work in its own service while calling upon any other understandings needed to enhance the service. This is the cause of the formation and the manner of the working of the Confederation.

I think, that we, and all this experience is truly remarkable. We are doing, or rather trying to do, the workings of fourth density, that is of service, we are learning laws which are understood and taught by sixth density beings, oneness, is it not amazing? Inspiring?

This following quote really sparks my heart.

Quote:15.20 ▶ Questioner: Are there any Wanderers with these Elder Race, or not?

Ra: I am Ra. These are planetary entities harvested — Wanderers only in the sense that they chose, in fourth-density love, to immediately reincarnate in third density rather than proceeding towards fourth density. This causes them to be Wanderers of a type, Wanderers who have never left the Earth plane because of their free will rather than because of their vibrational level.

Could you imagine, after all one goes through, to decide immediately to go back, forget, and help others? It fills me with awe.
All you need to do is point the compass.
It is true that 100% positive or 100% negative polarity couldnt happen among the living. Even in late 4d positive approaches 90% positive. And 3d negative graduates have to do 95% negative to graduate. Whereas 3d positive graduates need 51%

However, it suffices to say that these percentages place these entities in certain places in our moral spectrum in regard to good and evil. And from average moral viewpoint someone nearing 95% negative would be easily seen as evil.
Quote:There is a turning point, a fulcrum which swings as a mind/body/spirit complex tunes its will to service. If this will and desire is for service to others the corresponding polarity will be activated. (72.7)

The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. (75.23)
(08-17-2018, 12:06 AM)Taralie Peterdaughter Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that it's a little inaccurate to think that all service to self paths are clearly evil, ruthless, selfish people.  It seems that a lot of people who want to do good and promote peace in the world still provide a lot of the negative catalyst Ra talks about that is so useful for evolving into harvestability.  It seems to me that thinking of the poles as not inherent in each of us all the time is a mistake.  Plus didn't Ra mention a person had to only be 51% service to others to be harvestable?  I think I am faced daily with the question of STS or STO.  Though it is much more challenging to be harvestabl as negative.  Ra said it was 95% for STS to be harvestabl.  I like to think of harvestability as accumulation of a type of power.  But not like the typical power but one based on a deeper comprehension of the deeper reality, therefore pos or neg.  And embodying it accordingly.  So many people are just asleep at the wheel.  And lastly Ra mentioned the biggest enemy was just that nuetrality- not making a decision at all.  What do you all think?  Can we be both or are we one or the other?  Also how hard is it to be 51% STO?  It would be so interesting to get measured for that everyday!!!

Though they call it a choice that is for native 3d beings, for wanderers the choice was made before we incarnated.
What do you remember of yourself as a youth?

Is it possible you are not seeing your own forest(true self) for the trees(ego)?
What do you crave? love, peace, the best for everyone? or that for yourself mostly?

If you are wounded and perhaps have hit a point where your dirrection is confused what do you remember of yourself from before you became wounded? did you crave love, peace, the best for everyone? or that for yourself mostly?

Polarity once on a path is momentum and it drives, it doesn't have to be driven. So if you identify as a wanderer perhaps first before traveling any path on purpose lest you end up depolarizing, get in touch with who you were before the world effected you? Who you are under the wounds. The only way I know to do that is meditation and intentional use of meditation.

That may help you reorient.
If you do not identify as a wanderer I apologize as I am not sure this will help, it likely wouldn't hurt though to see who you are under the wounds. Soul check.

Be well. I do not wish to plant any ideas and this is a sensitive topic I would think if you feel confused so disregard anything that doesn't feel right. My intention was to help you to clarity if you are just a bit disoriented.
(08-17-2018, 12:06 AM)Taralie Peterdaughter Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that it's a little inaccurate to think that all service to self paths are clearly evil, ruthless, selfish people.  It seems that a lot of people who want to do good and promote peace in the world still provide a lot of the negative catalyst Ra talks about that is so useful for evolving into harvestability.  It seems to me that thinking of the poles as not inherent in each of us all the time is a mistake.  Plus didn't Ra mention a person had to only be 51% service to others to be harvestable?  I think I am faced daily with the question of STS or STO.  Though it is much more challenging to be harvestabl as negative.  Ra said it was 95% for STS to be harvestabl.  I like to think of harvestability as accumulation of a type of power.  But not like the typical power but one based on a deeper comprehension of the deeper reality, therefore pos or neg.  And embodying it accordingly.  So many people are just asleep at the wheel.  And lastly Ra mentioned the biggest enemy was just that nuetrality- not making a decision at all.  What do you all think?  Can we be both or are we one or the other?  Also how hard is it to be 51% STO?  It would be so interesting to get measured for that everyday!!!

In my experience, the way i see it, you are Source so if you want you can operate at any density based on preference. The choice is in the moment where you can choose in every second how you percieve reality, from which density, and also in that second you can choose a STO or a STS way of navigating the reality.

A basic example lets say you smoke a cigarette and someone is asking you for one but is your last one. You can give him/her your cigarette choosing STO or you can say no and choose STS. In the end there is no other self, because of the illusion, is just One Self, God, Source, You, everything in your reality, so it doesn't matter so much what you do with that cigaratte. Perceving and operating from 6th density, from that place of unity, STO=STS because there are no others, and no self, just you, so you can do everything you want.
Although this may not particularly answer the question as it actually was meant, and I apologize if so, the Ra Material states that we are literally all things, so we are both polarities at once in full. "You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

Our mind/body/spirit complex alone, however, as I understand it to be, can only be one polarity at a time, but may shift between polarities at any time, and the more polarized it is the easier it is to convert itself.
I think sometimes we cling to the percentages that typify the polarities too much, not recognizing them as a rough metaphor for philosophical and energetic dynamics that cannot be fully understood in third density. In practical terms, philosophy in third density can be most easily and reliably detected by what you do, instead of trying to say what polarity people are in some essentialist manner.

But, wait, you might ask: doesn't this mean that sometimes "positive people" do negative things and vice versa? Yup. That's why I do not bother even trying to assess people by polarity. It's much easier and more helpful to simply judge actions, and even there you don't always understand things, but at least there's some sort of approachable, comprehensible context to help.
(08-17-2018, 12:06 AM)Taralie Peterdaughter Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that it's a little inaccurate to think that all service to self paths are clearly evil, ruthless, selfish people. It seems that a lot of people who want to do good and promote peace in the world still provide a lot of the negative catalyst Ra talks about that is so useful for evolving into harvestability. It seems to me that thinking of the poles as not inherent in each of us all the time is a mistake. Plus didn't Ra mention a person had to only be 51% service to others to be harvestable? I think I am faced daily with the question of STS or STO. Though it is much more challenging to be harvestabl as negative. Ra said it was 95% for STS to be harvestabl. I like to think of harvestability as accumulation of a type of power. But not like the typical power but one based on a deeper comprehension of the deeper reality, therefore pos or neg. And embodying it accordingly. So many people are just asleep at the wheel. And lastly Ra mentioned the biggest enemy was just that nuetrality- not making a decision at all. What do you all think? Can we be both or are we one or the other? Also how hard is it to be 51% STO? It would be so interesting to get measured for that everyday!!!

I like your perceptions! I feel that it’s intuitive of a truer, deeper reality.

We all contain both light and dark in our hearts. We contain all that there is, which includes the potential for good and evil. What’s so great about 3D, now, is that we have free will in making “the Choice”. The problem with our peoples is that they make a positive choice and then offset it with a negative choice, thereby not polarizing and remaining in the middle. Theyre asleep at wheel, as you say. They’re not bad people, but they’re not great either. They haven’t yet made the Choice which is etched into the heart. That Choice becomes a way of being, of life. All of our actions and thoughts and beliefs are informed by that Choice. It becomes second nature.
(08-17-2018, 12:43 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]This following quote really sparks my heart.

Quote:15.20 ▶ Questioner: Are there any Wanderers with these Elder Race, or not?

Ra: I am Ra. These are planetary entities harvested — Wanderers only in the sense that they chose, in fourth-density love, to immediately reincarnate in third density rather than proceeding towards fourth density. This causes them to be Wanderers of a type, Wanderers who have never left the Earth plane because of their free will rather than because of their vibrational level.

Could you imagine, after all one goes through, to decide immediately to go back, forget, and help others? It fills me with awe.

Blossom, do you think that amongst the ones who come back now, some might not for harvest, not just to help others but just out of deep love and gratitude towards Earth who is going through (perhaps ?) difficult transition ?
(08-18-2018, 03:20 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]But, wait, you might ask: doesn't this mean that sometimes "positive people" do negative things and vice versa? Yup. That's why I do not bother even trying to assess people by polarity.

Greetings Jeremy, 

I can totally relate to the above.

I too have never found any use in attempting to ascertain the polarity of others, even if one of us could.

I also don't often even try to judge the polarity of the actions of others, personally finding use only in ascertaining the polarity of my own thoughts and actions, although, I find Green-ray blockages are excellent at pointing towards such determinations. 

L & L

Jim