Bring4th

Full Version: My new book is out and free for 5 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally got my new romantic comedy novel up and live on Amazon. I haven't been around much lately because this and other projects have had me swamped. 

I'm running a free ebook promotion for 5 days—today, Saturday, August 18 through Wednesday, August 22. It's also available as a paperback. If you do download the book and read it, I would love an honest review posted on Amazon. This will be super helpful to me as an author turned indie.

[Image: bringthhtraswithsealjpg.jpg]

Readers' Favorite gave me a 5-star review. But I also need "social proof" reviews from readers. It's a light-hearted romantic comedy, but the underlying theme is loving yourself. It's chick-lit (women's literature).

Download the book here: How to Rate a Soulmate

If you don't have a Kindle reader you can get a free Kindle app for your phone, tablet or computer here.

Much appreciation in advance to anyone who reads and reviews it.

Diana Smile 

How to Rate a Soulmate: A Romantic Comedy won 1st place in the genre Romance, in the Royal Dragonfly Book Awards.  Smile

You can read the first chapter free, here.

It's been really difficult getting reviews from readers (only a handful of reviews and hundreds of downloads), so if you do happen to read it, please leave a review on Amazon. Thanks.  Heart