Bring4th

Full Version: Can you be lost in the dark forever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqVb5q-...dVKp66EXZD

Sananda (Jeshua/Jehushua/Jesus) says that some souls run the risk of being lost in the dark FOREVER. I thought all roads lead back to love and unity and one-ness with the one and infinite creator?

Is what is said in this video incorrect? How does the LOO fit into this claim?
Well, you have to understand first of all that there are multiple forevers. To be lost in one does not mean to be lost in all.

We usually tend to pick timelines where we exist. Although occasionally due to extenuating time/space circumstances there may be no perceived free will except expression.
(08-18-2018, 10:50 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]We usually tend to pick timelines where we exist. Although occasionally due to extenuating time/space circumstances...

Can you expound further?
Most likely won't answer your question, but the quote is inspiring.

Quote:26.36 ▶ Questioner: Then I am assuming all of the UFO groups who were getting telepathic contact from the Confederation were, shall we say, high-priority targets for the Orion crusaders, and I would assume that a large percentage of them were, shall we say, had their information polluted then. Can you tell me, do you have any idea what percentage of these groups were heavily polluted by the Orion information and if any of them were able to remain purely a Confederation channel?

Ra: I am Ra. To give you this information would be to infringe upon the free will or confusion of some living. We can only ask each group to consider the relative effect of philosophy and your so-called specific information. It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it.

This is why we iterate quite often, when asked for specific information, that it pales to insignificance, just as the grass withers and dies while the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message we bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to beingness.

If you feel like you are lost and it is too dark, seek the love in the moment and shine, light your way through the darkness by joy and love of the One infinite creation.

There is no light without darkness, no darkness without light, there is only one, that is love/light light/love, all paths lead to source.

Quote:104.26 ▶ Questioner: Prior to the veiling process there was, I am assuming, no archetypical plan for the evolutionary process. It was totally left up to the free will of the mind/body/spirits to evolve in any way that they desired. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

I am Ra. We leave you in appreciation of the circumstances of the great illusion in which you now choose to play the pipe and timbrel and move in rhythm. We are also players upon a stage. The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator. I am Ra. Adonai.
No I don’t think one can be lost “forever” to the dark. Blossom shared a beautiful quote from Ra! The sentiment is echoed in the Qabalah for the Qlippoth, the world of shells. Entities may face a slow disintegration in the Kingdom’s of Edom, but that soul will eventually start its evolutionary journey over again, fresh. The Kindgom’s of Edom are the Kingdom’s of Unbalanced Force, darkness, evil. The Qlippoth does not work the same as the Tree of Life, whose emanations are Holy. Climbing the Qlippothic Tree doesn’t bring one closer to godhood, but rather the opposite.

Nothing is lost. The forces of the Qlippoth become balanced once again and resume the evolutionary track.

To make a distinction here, this is not the same thing as polarizing on the Left Hand Path. The black adept also climbs the Tree of Life and masters it. He has forged his own path and it’s a successful left hand path. This is the danger of the Left Hand Path. Not everyone is successful. It’s extremely difficult.

But no part of the Creator is lost. That we can have faith in.
(08-19-2018, 08:38 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]No I don’t think one can be lost “forever” to the dark. Blossom shared a beautiful quote from Ra! The sentiment is echoed in the Qabalah for the Qlippoth, the world of shells. Entities may face a slow disintegration in the Kingdom’s of Edom, but that soul will eventually start its evolutionary journey over again, fresh. The Kindgom’s of Edom are the Kingdom’s of Unbalanced Force, darkness, evil. The Qlippoth does not work the same as the Tree of Life, whose emanations are Holy. Climbing the Qlippothic Tree doesn’t bring one closer to godhood, but rather the opposite.

Nothing is lost. The forces of the Qlippoth become balanced once again and resume the evolutionary track.

To make a distinction here, this is not the same thing as polarizing on the Left Hand Path. The black adept also climbs the Tree of Life and masters it. He has forged his own path and it’s a successful left hand path. This is the danger of the Left Hand Path. Not everyone is successful. It’s extremely difficult.

But no part of the Creator is lost. That we can have faith in.

What happens to those who fail at the left hand path? Do they go positive?
I think Aleister Crowley failed the left hand path didn't he? He didn't make it to union with God and got lost in the abyss.
I think you lose your identity if you fail. Your sense of I.
There is no eternal recue on either side since life continues to evolve I doubt it would leave a cove thats safe foreve.
I don't believe its possible to get lost in the dark forever, it seems like the STS path is abandoned at sixth-density. The closest thing i could find that would be a long time would be the idea of being taken into a negative time/space. But forever? Forever is a long time. If all of creation collapses back into one central sun/creator again and a new creation begins again at a new octave (oddly enough, the big crunch theory supports this, my own spirit guide described the creation as like a lung breathing out/in in this way before I read the LOO) then how could that particular aspect of the whole be missed out in that? It wouldn't be i don't think.

No part of the infinite one is ever lost, just as energy cannot be destroyed (first law of thermodynamics)

So that would tell me it is not possible to 'lose' anything forever. But that is just my opinion based on the information before me, beauty of free will <3
(08-19-2018, 07:50 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2018, 10:50 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]We usually tend to pick timelines where we exist. Although occasionally due to extenuating time/space circumstances...

Can you expound further?

I was being a little bit sarcastic although there are many perceptual spaces where free will is difficult to entertain at a really fundamental level. This devaluing the concept of self or ID.
(08-19-2018, 10:19 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2018, 07:50 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you expound further?

I was being a little bit sarcastic although there are many perceptual spaces where free will is difficult to entertain at a really fundamental level. This devaluing the concept of self or ID.

Ah. I see. Okay well thanks.
(08-19-2018, 10:15 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What happens to those who fail at the left hand path? Do they go positive?

It’s a good question! I’ve wondered about this myself. Ra mentioned something interesting in the Law of One about negative fourth density SMCs:
Quote:Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?
Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

What exactly does that mean? I’m really not sure. But eventually all beings go positive, for there is no other way to go forward in sixth density. I believe it is possible to switch polarity before sixth density. I’m thinking of the reference Ra made to the two fifth density wanderers that came to aid their 3D planet, Venus. They came to serve others but harvested to fourth density negative. Those two wanderers eventually were able to return to the positive polarity. (With great difficulty Ra said.)

This is the quote I was referring to earlier:
Quote:It must be pointed out in this connection, that a progress from the Malkuth towards the Kether of the qliphothic Tree, which is really a descent, does not lead the practitioner back to the Divine Archetypes as a progress upwards from the Malkuth of the sephirothic Tree would do. It does lead to the Abyss, for the normal or the malignant development of the faculties does not alter their nature, and the limit of those influences which pertain to earthly life is as clearly defined in their qliphothic manifestations as in their sephirothic. They who enter the Abyss in the power of the qliphothic Forces do not pass through Daath to Atziluth, but are assimilated to the Kingdom of Chaos, the realm of Dumah, and their fate is a slow but total disintegration, the utter dissolution of the individual. ...

Yet at the end there is hope, for though the efforts of millennia may have been wasted, the indestructible Life at the centre of the psyche will create anew the concourse of forces: a new lower self will be evolved which will tread the Path from the beginning.

The Sword and the Serpent
(08-20-2018, 09:37 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2018, 10:15 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What happens to those who fail at the left hand path? Do they go positive?

It’s a good question! I’ve wondered about this myself. Ra mentioned something interesting in the Law of One about negative fourth density SMCs:

Quote:Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?
Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

What exactly does that mean? I’m really not sure. But eventually all beings go positive, for there is no other way to go forward in sixth density. I believe it is possible to switch polarity before sixth density. I’m thinking of the reference Ra made to the two fifth density wanderers that came to aid their 3D planet, Venus. They came to serve others but harvested to fourth density negative. Those two wanderers eventually were able to return to the positive polarity. (With great difficulty Ra said.)

This is the quote I was referring to earlier:

Quote:It must be pointed out in this connection, that a progress from the  Malkuth towards the Kether of the qliphothic Tree, which is really a descent, does not lead the practitioner back to the Divine Archetypes as a progress upwards from the Malkuth of the sephirothic Tree would do. It does lead to the Abyss, for the normal or the malignant development of the faculties does not alter their nature, and the limit of those influences which pertain to earthly life is as clearly defined in their qliphothic manifestations as in their sephirothic. They who enter the Abyss in the power of the qliphothic Forces do not pass through Daath to Atziluth, but are assimilated to the Kingdom of Chaos, the realm of Dumah, and their fate is a slow but total disintegration, the utter dissolution of the individual. ...

Yet at the end there is hope, for though the efforts of millennia may have been wasted, the indestructible Life at the centre of the psyche will create anew the concourse of forces: a new lower self will be evolved which will tread the Path from the beginning.

The Sword and the Serpent

Interesting! So I think what may be happening is the higher self is connecting to more timelines out of infinite timelines to explore the problem further and see through investigation where there lies a version who treads the path from the beginning to use as maybe a... what, case study for how to handle the others, would you say?

Do you think that may be what he said?
I’m unsure to be honest. This quote from Ra may better answer your question though.

Quote:70.11 ▶ Questioner: Would an analogy for this situation be that the individual’s higher self is manipulating to some extent, shall I say, the mind/body/spirit complex that is its analog, you might say, to move it through the lower densities for purposes of gaining experience and then finally transferring that experience or amalgamating it, you might say, in mid-sixth density with the higher self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.