Bring4th

Full Version: How to properly cut a cord with somebody and prevent it from springing back up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've watched some Youtube tarot readings (i know, maybe not the best source for answers, but you work with what you got) And they indicate my friendship breakup is a karmic one and that I need to break the negative karmic cycle. I asked if I should just cut the cord with this person in a Yes/No reading and the answer was "Yes"

So, to heal myself, move on and break the cycle of negative karma, I intend to cut the cord with this person, which is a negative cord attached (as per usual with these kinds of cords) at the solar plexus.

Problem is, I dunno what I'm doing and have read that if you do it wrong, there could be some consequences, such as it growing back stronger than before.

How do I properly cut the cord with this person without a qualified healer to perform the cutting?
Forgiveness.
(08-19-2018, 02:30 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]Forgiveness.

That's it? It cuts the cord? What's with all the fucking rituals and s*** then? Whatevs. I was also guided by spirit to sleep more so I ate 2 whole CBD gummies. THose are like melatonin on steroids. I'm outtie 5000. Thanks for the advice then man. I'm just donion rings with this s***. I forgive them. I release them of their karmic contracts. If that's what is needed and that's what I'm supposed to do, I'm just fucking done. I don't even care anymore. I forgive them and send them off I guess. Whatever. Goodbye to them. And goodnight in the middle of the day y'all, I'm out.

If there's anything else I gotta do, feel free to let me know, y'all. I'm just done. It's over. I wash my hands of it all.
EvolvingPhoenix, I truly feel that your wounds should be treated with care, petience, and love. Nothing is done in a snap, certainly not healing.

I think you should spend more time around others if possible, and if there are perhaps some who care for you, open up to them, and don't hold all these feelings inside of you. Isolation does no one good, a closed heart prevents or disturbs the natural flow of energy.

I cannot learn for you, only to suggest to seek compassion for both you, and your friend.

Quote:34.5 ▶ Questioner: If an entity develops what is called a karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalyst that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.
(08-19-2018, 03:04 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]EvolvingPhoenix, I truly feel that your wounds should be treated with care, petience, and love. Nothing is done in a snap, certainly not healing.

I think you should spend more time around others if possible, and if there are perhaps some who care for you, open up to them, and don't hold all these feelings inside of you. Isolation does no one good, a closed heart prevents or disturbs the natural flow of energy.

I cannot learn for you, only to suggest to seek compassion for both you, and your friend.

Thanks for your concern. ANd I hear ya man. Great news: THE CORD'S GONE! I forgave and let go and it seems to have worked. Thank you so much for the support!
What was the cord for though? Attention from this girl?