Bring4th

Full Version: Pursuing the STS path
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I wanted to consciously and actively follow the STS path, what do I have to do?

I am tired of love and light. My life has been nothing but an endless struggle, and one damn thing after another. I have never received any metaphysical help to make the physical changes to my life that I really wanted. Quite frankly, I am no longer interested in being of service to others when no higher-density STO entity out there can be bothered to help me with what I want.

I am beginning to feel that STS beings are much more effective and on-the-ball, while STOs are forever sitting on their as$es splitting hair on whether a probable action would constitute a freewill violation.

I am done with these useless idiots. Time to check out the other camp.

So what do I have to do?
(08-21-2018, 09:15 AM)PRBH71 Wrote: [ -> ]So what do I have to do?

Nothing 
You have no idea what you are talking about. Be careful for what you wish.
(08-21-2018, 10:45 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]You have no idea what you are talking about. Be careful for what you wish.

Why? Are the two paths not equally valid?
(08-21-2018, 09:15 AM)PRBH71 Wrote: [ -> ]If I wanted to consciously and actively follow the STS path, what do I have to do?

I am tired of love and light. My life has been nothing but an endless struggle, and one damn thing after another. I have never received any metaphysical help to make the physical changes to my life that I really wanted. Quite frankly, I am no longer interested in being of service to others when no higher-density STO entity out there can be bothered to help me with what I want.

I am beginning to feel that STS beings are much more effective and on-the-ball, while STOs are forever sitting on their as$es splitting hair on whether a probable action would constitute a freewill violation.

So what do I have to do?

Begin with loving and aggrandizing your ego, pursue what you want and need endlessly over others. Build up your ego and love for self. Build your confidence and pay attention to the world. Every possible opportunity you should inject your will to further your own ends. Begin there.

On an energetic metaphysical level you should be absorbingg, literally. See positive radiates beginning in heart ray.

Negatives use cuunning/wisdom to gather leverage/power over others. To have the ability power means as to "place" a being in "circumstances" that usually causate a configuration upon which easier absorption and manipulation iss more effiacious. The negative in third is most noted for endurance because the configuration that leads to the gateway through yellow ray is tremendously rigorous path.
That is not what I am saying.

Abridging free will helps no one.

And the negative path is full of love and light.
I meditated a bit in the sun and asked for love and light to help you with healing.
I believe blossom is saying that the negative path, isn't exactly how you display your belief of it to be.

I have felt as you explained in your post. Tremendously aggravated by people and just things in general went. It was all to teach me certain lessons and strengthen the will. I am finally moving on from that era. And it was a long and rigorous road. I am sorry you feel so aggravated and angry, I know it is a terrible and deep confusing pain. Stay strong stay with that inner self/light. I wish the best for you, and hope you can transform like a butterfly and transmute this energy.
According to the Law of One, all is love and light, that is what I meant.
I believe wrong all the time=)
This is an interesting topic, even though all paths serve the Creator. Ra's lessons are tailored to a path of serving others. So, as a humble student of Ra, I do not have much direct knowledge on the STS path. However, Ra does speak on the topic a few times, and I've included a few quotes below, you may find helpful on your exploration of conquest and control over other-selves.

I would like to note, that the STS path is very difficult and only a few people can maintain the high level of focus it takes to continually control and manipulate others for their self-gain. Not even Hitler was able to graduate to 4 density negative, because he thought what he was doing was for the greater good of Germany and other Germans.

So, if your finding life difficult now, do you feel things will get better if you focus on manipulating others to do your bidding every moment of every day or, would you finding harmony with others, who indeed accept you for "YOU" and supports you unconditionally. Of those two options, which do you believe will benefit you most? Meditate/contemplate this, when you're sure of the answer, move without hesitation and without pause on that path.

11.8 ▶ Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?

Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

11.9 ▶ Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by name?

Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.

19.17 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me what bias creates their momentum toward the chosen path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.

All these experiences are available. It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure.

71.14 ▶ Questioner: You have made the statement that pure negativity acts as a gravity well pulling all into it. I was wondering first if pure positivity has precisely the same effect? Could you answer that please?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. Positivity has a much weaker effect due to the strong element of recognition of free will in any positivity approaching purity. Thus although the negatively oriented entity may find it difficult to polarize negatively in the midst of such resounding harmony it will not find it impossible.

Upon the other hand, the negative polarization is one which does not accept the concept of the free will of other-selves. Thusly in a social complex whose negativity approaches purity the pull upon other-selves is constant. A positively oriented entity in such a situation would desire for other-selves to have their free will and thusly would find itself removed from its ability to exercise its own free will, for the free will of negatively oriented entities is bent upon conquest.

93.3 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. The foundation of our present illusion we have stated previously to be the concept of polarity. I would ask that since we have defined the two polarities as service to others and service to self, is there a more complete or eloquent or enlightening definition or any more information that we don’t have at this time on the two ends of the poles that would give us a better insight into the nature of polarity itself?

Ra: I am Ra. It is unlikely that there is a more pithy or eloquent description of the polarities of third density than service to others and service to self due to the nature of the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.

One might consider the polarities with the literal nature enjoyed by the physical polarity of the magnet. The negative and positive, with their electrical characteristics, may be seen to be just as in the physical sense. It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet.

Another method of viewing polarities might involve the concept of radiation/absorption. That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent.
(08-21-2018, 09:15 AM)PRBH71 Wrote: [ -> ]If I wanted to consciously and actively follow the STS path, what do I have to do?

Serve the self over the other by valuing the self over the other. Also, according to my understanding, the second thing you need to do as a negative is to learn that you are completely on your own as such and will never have anyone to truly rely on, such as the people on this forum, or anyone anywhere. I consider this understanding to be simply the best and only real advice I can give you if you're going to go STS.

If you're considering going down the negative path due to your suffering as a positive/neutral, however, please keep in mind that the negatives are generally far worse off than you and the positives in higher density societies due to the logical necessity of the total psychopathy of their mutually negative company. To be rid of your suffering, I believe that you are considering an option very likely to lead to even more suffering ironically of the same type you're expressinging anger with at the positives right now.

Anyway, Earth's societies today are certainly not paradisal, I'm not judging you, and I sympathize with what you're going through. In the end whatever decision you make it will be perfect, everything will be reconciled eventually and, although there is suffering, there are no mistakes.

So what do I have to do?

Work out. Demand accountability from yourself and others in your life. Consciously maintain a god-like vibration. Improve in all you do. Expect rewards for excellence, and not mediocrity or corruption. Call the self out for logical inconsistencies and learn to iron them out. The list goes on and on.
(08-21-2018, 09:15 AM)PRBH71 Wrote: [ -> ]Quite frankly, I am no longer interested in being of service to others when no higher-density STO entity out there can be bothered to help me with what I want.

And what exactly do you want?
(08-22-2018, 03:32 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2018, 09:15 AM)PRBH71 Wrote: [ -> ]Quite frankly, I am no longer interested in being of service to others when no higher-density STO entity out there can be bothered to help me with what I want.

And what exactly do you want?

I was born in the middle of certain circumstances, which I am still struggling with after 46 years. I have been through all kinds of spiritual paths, and all they offered were big words and nice promises but no actual physical solution to the situation.

Further details are not of general interest.
I have a feeling this quote may aid.

Quote:19.13 ▶ Questioner: I will make a statement with respect to my understanding, then, [and] ask if I am correct. There is a, what I would call, a physical catalyst operating at all times upon the entities in third density. I assume this operated approximately the same way in second density. It’s a catalyst that acts through what we call pain and emotion. Is the primary reason for the weakening of the physical body and the elimination of body hair, etc., so that this catalyst would act more strongly upon the mind and therefore create the evolutionary process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not entirely correct, although closely associated with the distortions of our understanding.

Consider, if you will, the tree for instance. It is self-sufficient. Consider, if you will, the third-density entity. It is self-sufficient only through difficulty and deprivation. It is difficult to learn alone for there is a built-in handicap, at once the great virtue and the great handicap of third density. That is the rational/intuitive mind.

Thus, the weakening of the physical vehicle, as you call it, was designed to distort entities towards a predisposition to deal with each other. Thus, the lessons which approach a knowing of love can be begun.

This catalyst then is shared between peoples as an important part of each self’s development as well as the experiences of the self in solitude and the synthesis of all experience through meditation. The quickest way to learn is to deal with other-selves. This is a much greater catalyst than dealing with the self. Dealing with the self without other-selves is akin to living without what you would call mirrors. Thus, the self cannot see the fruits of its beingness. Thus, each may aid each by reflection. This is also a primary reason for the weakening of the physical vehicle, as you call the physical complex.
I believe you are just confused.

The STO entities are always helping us, but we can't perceive. The spirituality are not just intelectual informations. It's also about practice (meditation, comteplation, visualization, prayer, mindfulness, etc.). Do you pratice?
Well, this is the L/L Research forum. We all came here because of the Law of One, which is oriented towards the positive. We are positive seekers. You’re asking the wrong people. If you truly want to walk the LHP, then look around. There’s plenty of organizations that you can learn the ways of service to self from. I won’t point you in the direction because I don’t want to be responsible for leading someone to harm themselves... you’re playing with fire on the left hand path and you will get burned.

It sounds to me that you’re frustrated with... what?... kindness, compassion? Ra said that there were those on Venus who were positive but they thought the over abundance of compassion was sickening. What those types needed was a wisdom oriented positive path.

Quote:89.39 ▶ Questioner: I just can’t understand why they would think that a planet that was doing as well as Ra was doing as far as I can tell would need Wanderers in order to help with a harvest. Was this at an early point in Ra’s third density?
Ra: I am Ra. It was in the second cycle of 25,000 years. We had a harvest of six out of thirty, to speak roughly, millions of mind/body/spirit complexes, less than 20%. Wanderers are always drawn to whatever percentage has not yet polarized, and come when there is a call. There was a call from those which were not positively polarized as such but which sought to be positively polarized and sought wisdom, feeling the compassion of other-selves upon Venus as complacent or pitying towards other-selves.

You don’t have to go negative. The positive path has nuances that support the various temperaments for a wisdom oriented positive path.
(08-21-2018, 09:15 AM)PRBH71 Wrote: [ -> ]useless idiots

[Image: no-u.jpg]
If you feel you 'need help' to effectuate life changes and are powerless or helpless without such help, that's a lower ray issue that's going to hold you back on either path, and probably even hold you back if you're on a non-spiritual, sleeping path as well.

Nothing wrong with asking for help of course, but as with all things, it's the subtleties and the way you perceive the importance or expectation of the necessariness of such help that matters.

Regardless, frustration and stagnation suck regardless of why, and I wish you the best of luck in your life brother.

So what do I have to do?

It more seems like you are weary from the difficulties of life on this planet than any desire for sts path. Someone who has an internal drive for sts is highly unlikely to make such internal debates leave aside asking about it on an online forum. sts is highly obsessive. Leave aside being destructive, self-destructive and inefficient.

If you are dissatisfied with the direction your life is heading, change it. If you have a particular seeking, seek it. If you want to do things differently, do it. You are free to deal with your life as you see fit - it is your life. All the positive and negative results will also be yours.

The most effective way of spiritual progress is always taking your life, the situations and lessons in it, living, learning, maturing and moving towards a direction which you see as a faint glow in the horizon. This includes changing one's life if the need for it felt so strongly to justify it.
Quote: I was born in the middle of certain circumstances, which I am still struggling with after 46 years. I have been through all kinds of spiritual paths, and all they offered were big words and nice promises but no actual physical solution to the situation.

Unfortunately, the positive path is not about manifesting physical solutions, but accepting all manifestations as part of the self and loving them, regardless of their difficulties.

The positive path is actually much more efficient, AND much more powerful, just less immediately gratifying in the moment.

Regardless, if this thread goes where you'd like it to go (specific directions on how to polarize negatively), it will have to be removed by the moderator team, as it is a large tenant of our forum that we are based on service to others, so allowing those who are consciously trying to polarize negatively to interact with members is not conducive to the spiritual ideals of this space. If you want help healing and understanding the positive path on a deeper level, then we are here to help. But we are not here to offer spiritual help based upon separation. Contrary to popular belief, STO and STS mix like oil and water, as Q'uo says. If you are truly desirous of polarizing service to self, and it is a part of your life plan, you will discover the proper avenues of learning. Asking STO polarized entities how to polarize negatively is like asking pacifists the best way to clean a gun. Smile
(08-22-2018, 04:47 AM)PRBH71 Wrote: [ -> ]I was born in the middle of certain circumstances, which I am still struggling with after 46 years. I have been through all kinds of spiritual paths, and all they offered were big words and nice promises but no actual physical solution to the situation.

So your sitituation has been from birth on and you think it needs a physical solution. Is that right? Have you been looking for a healing miracle because conventional medicine couldn't help you?
I heard different mushrooms can aid in body healing and certain diseases. For example Red Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum), or Chaga mushroom(Inonotus obliquus).
I suggest lions mane, shilajit, pine pollen, he shou wu, reishi, ashwagwanda. These are some powerful herbs, and when taken regularly, really do have some powerful effects.

The most powerful rejuvenating herb, from a physical energy/ well being perspective, is shilajit. Truly truly powerful stuff. It's truly not a herb but still very powerful rejuvenator.

I would suggest Lost Empire Herbs for all your herbal needs. They seem a little high, but I can attest personally, they have some top notch products.

I would also add to this list bacopa and Rhodiola, two additionally useful herbs.
Don't forget that both the positive / negative path requires work. Neither is going to be a 'walk in the park'. Coming from the STO standpoint here. I have spoken to former STS entities who had switched (via spiritual communication) and loneliness and no harmony in social memory complex was why they switched polarity with effort!

Your free will can be used to decide your path, but i would meditate and ask to bring your higher self + divine guidance forward.

Love & Light to you!
I agree that work is required, thanks for bringing this up, Lighthouse!

One concept that I have been thinking about quite a bit lately is the degree to which discomfort seems to almost universally attend this work. Lately I'm starting to think that, if I am reacting to something because it makes me uncomfortable, there's probably something to look at there. Of course discomfort is a vast spectrum, but there's something about the using the word itself to help me recognize micro-opportunities to examine my feelings. There's almost always something there that's worth my attention. In the best cases, such opportunities allow me to even attempt reactions that I normally wouldn't, and thereby start taking on new biases.

A small but personally significant example of this is speaking a foreign language in their country. I used to be deathly afraid of misspeaking in German when I was an exchange student over there, and that was when I was at my most fluent! On this recent trip over, however, I made a point of "leaning into" experiences of discomfort, even panic, and really trying to act upon the belief that the energetic qualities are the most significant, with language more as a carrier wave. I wanted to see if I'd do any "better" by simply paying attention to my feelings instead of trying to prevent or ignore them. I was floored by how liberated I felt, regardless of how it turned out. In many cases just being able to stand up for myself more confidently took a huge weight off my shoulders, and showed that things I might once have interpreted as slights were just things that happen in life.

To look at discomfort, tightening, panic, fear, uneasiness, pain, etc. as a signpost, this is one of the things that builds our understanding of our polarized biases. This is precisely what most people think life is supposed to be about minimizing. While I understand and respect the language around "triggering" that is used by social justice activists and those who advocate the therapeutic approach, I do think it is a sign of this late hour in third density, when everything is just getting too intense in some cases. Triggering is an excellent term for describing how catalyst manifests on the other side of the veil. We engage in therapeutic remedies, and often to good effect, but eventually we have to work through it on our own. That's scary and uncomfortable, and takes willpower to accomplish, and triggers provide opportunities to do the work that convinces the self one is ready for the next step.
STS means, in my opinion, transfering the self in the higher density, it's an upgrade of the true color density self. STO means transfering the self in the other self, that includes only the third density experience. I think STS beings sees this as a trap. That's why they don't want to share anything with others, not here and not, as 4th density STO beings do, in the next octave.
Choice is ours to make, and in the end all is reconciled but please remember, PRBH71, it is going to be really lonely, no real innocent joy, nor harmony. Hard way to go. Best wishes to any which way you will choose.
(08-21-2018, 03:05 PM)Terpene_Tony396 Wrote: [ -> ]...I would like to note, that the STS path is very difficult...

Yes, this cannot be understated.  STS is not an escape path we can take just because we are tired of STO.  It is an extremely difficult and much longer path to walk.  You will suffer and struggle much more on this path, at least until you can reach sufficient proficiency.

Pages: 1 2