Bring4th

Full Version: Negative being attack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So last night I was sleeping when I became aware of my energy body. I was home alone with my dog in bed with me.

I started to hear squeaking from a dog toy downstairs and started to become fearful. I then tried to find faith that everything was fine.

I was wondering if it was an attack by a negative 4th density being?

A little backstory, the past few nights but especially before I fell asleep I become more aware of a need for faith in my life and believing in myself.
Perhaps your fears and thoughts are making you vulnerable to negative greetings. A great catalyst to evolve your faith and universal love if you can find balance.

I don't think any harm can be done to you, your own fear is the greatest harm. Fear creates hate, hate creates anger. Therefore, find peace and faith in such moments.

And also don't be afraid to ease yourself with prayers, rituals, and blessings in your living space.
(08-21-2018, 10:06 AM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]So last night I was sleeping when I became aware of my energy body. I was home alone with my dog in bed with me.

I started to hear squeaking from a dog toy downstairs and started to become fearful. I then tried to find faith that everything was fine.

A little backstory, the past few nights but especially before I fell asleep I become more aware of a need for faith in my life and believing in myself.

Experiencing scary or even terrifying things during the nighttime is a common symptom certain stages of the spiritual journey that I've seen correlated with initiation. Your experience, especially given your experiences in becoming aware of your need for faith, sound to me like a bit of an that sort of initiation. Sort of a test, as you seem to have pieced together.

Was it an attack? What would this matter if it were? I think that for a large majority of what people perceive as "psychic attack," the focus is misplaced by attempting to identify it as an attack. Whether attack or not, experiences like that are catalyst for the self, helping us to know ourselves better. The fear it rouses is your catalyst, not its source. If you are concerned about its source, then that concern is your catalyst, not the actual source. Such experiences I truly believe are asking us to look inside, not outside.

This is not to discount the reality of psychic attack, especially in highly magical practices or environments. Responses may be more catered to magical defense on an advanced path of adepthood. But for the majority of seekers I don't think it truly changes anything whether it's an attack or self-generated. The response would be the same: process catalyst, find and shine the love.
I am going to ask you why if a spirit was squeaking a dog toy it would be perceived as scary.

Wouldn’t it be more malicious to sneakily do something actually scary like growl at you or something clearly meant to frighten?

We as a society of earth are way to programmed to be fearful of the nonembodied energies.
It’s Hollywood, it’s campfire stories it’s what we feed our ego.

I saw a lot of ghost as a kid. Not one of them was scary till society convinced me by age 13. Then I didn’t see anything again for 20 years.

Looking back nothing they did was scary. As a little one they’d usually just be watching but kind of like extended family you don’t know. It was a fully “one if us” energy.

As I got older they started doing things because I could now ego in tact only see them when drifting to sleep.

To get me to remember they were there they did things like run across the wall during the day while I was awake. I could hear it and tell where they were. Or they would appear at night after my ego had tucked in and I was just barely awake to talk. I was already being poisoned by our culture to be afraid even when they were kind.

Fear separates us from them and it is a huge loss.

My advice if it resonates is to realize that generally they just want us to know they are there.
How is the nonphysical to say hello and not be scary?

A dog toy squeak is pretty non threatening. I would be more greatful that they want you to know there is more than the physical and be greatful you can still sense it.

When my crew started trying to get my attention again they woke me up ever night at the foot of my bed for months. I was terrified even though the energy was not malicious.
They tried all kinds of ways to present themselves. Once or twice showing me them in a portal outside my wall so I could hear them and see them but not feel threatened. I still screamed out every night till they disappears. One even showed himself running away when I screamed I assume to again diffuse any sense they had bad intent.

Finally I asked them to stop after 3 months of no sleep and they did. For years there were no visits.
I’ve had a few orbs since and a once in a while visitor who no longer scared me but in that state I now just get annoyed they are waking me.

Hopefully one day I will great them politely.i believe it is a gift to be visited.
Try not to get in the habit I did if perceiving then through a filter of fear.

If they wantedyou harmed they wouldn’t be squeaking dog toys from your kitchen. A safe respectful non threatening distance. They are just saying hi. If you get over your fear you might be shown much more.
Not sure if that was a psychic attack, but experiencing fear makes you vulnerable. That said, it's not always that easy to overcome fear.

Negative entities generally use a weak part of the physical body to attack, as Carla experienced it during the Ra contact. From session 67:

Quote:Variations towards the distortion of intensity of attack occur due to the opportunities presented by the entity in any weakness. At this particular nexus the entity has been dealing with the distortion which you call pain for some time, as you call this measurement, and this has a cumulatively weakening effect upon physical energy levels. This creates a particularly favorable target of opportunity, and the entity of which we have previously spoken has taken this opportunity to attempt to be of service in its own way. It is fortunate for the ongoing vitality of this contact that the instrument is a strong-willed entity with little tendency towards the distortion, called among your peoples, hysteria, since the dizzying effects of this attack have been constant and at times disruptive for several of your diurnal periods.

On my side, I experienced somewhat serious psychic attacks, mostly in the past (far less now), during sleep. The first time was before my spiritual awakening, a few years ago. It came during a quite vivid dream while I was in an apnea state (I suffer from sleep apnea since childhood, which is quite unusual). Then at some point, I felt the presence of a very very evil entity. I awakened almost terrified. At that time, I didn't believe in invisible entities at all, but it seemed to me this dream, or rather nightmare, was quite unusual. I felt another presence, I was sure it was not a product of my subconscious while dreaming. And it get confirmed since then, as I experienced the same "attacks" on several other occasions, each time while dreaming in the same kind of apnea state. Usually, it's like this entity is trying to "possess" me, but I strongly refuse it, even if I fear it. Then I discovered the Ra Material which mentions the psychic attacks, I was sure immediately this was what I was experiencing. It still happened after that, but I'm much less afraid of it now.
(08-21-2018, 10:06 AM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]So last night I was sleeping when I became aware of my energy body. I was home alone with my dog in bed with me.

This could be an auditory hallucination. It can happen also to individuals without any psychiatric disease.

Quote:Auditory hallucinations have been known to manifest as a result of intense stress, sleep deprivation, drug use, and errors in development of proper psychological processes. Genetic correlation has been identified with auditory hallucinations, but most work with non-psychotic causes of auditory hallucinations is still ongoing.

High caffeine consumption has been linked to an increase in the likelihood of experiencing auditory hallucinations. A study conducted by the La Trobe University School of Psychological Sciences revealed that as few as five cups of coffee a day could trigger the phenomenon. (Wiki)

People engaged in magical working are more exposed to severe attacks and less educated societies with strong superstitious beliefs have more demonic posessions. With the general folks negatives just try to influence and intensify our own distortions/feelings/thoughts/actions/habits. An example:

Quote:31.15 Questioner: Would the Orion group, then, be able, shall we say, to impress on entities this orange-ray effect, or did they… Is this the way that this came about, is what I’m trying to get at. Is this the way these concepts came about on this planet? Because if we go back to the beginning of third density, there must be a primal cause of this.

Ra: I am Ra. The cause of this is not Orion. It is the free choice of your peoples. This is somewhat difficult to explain. We shall attempt.

The sexual energy transfers and blockages are more a manifestation or example of that which is more fundamental than the other way about. Therefore, as your peoples became open to the concepts of bellicosity and the greed of ownership, these various distortions then began to filter down through the tree of mind into body complex expressions, the sexual expression being basic to that complex. Thus these sexual energy blockages, though Orion influenced and intensified, are basically the product of the beingness chosen freely by your peoples.