Bring4th

Full Version: Anyone need a boost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are in need of healing, or have some other concern on your mind, and would like a boost of energy, feel free to post or PM me.

I wrote software that can repeat an intention such as "I am perfectly healed. IT IS DONE." or "My chakras are balanced. IT IS DONE." millions of times in an hour.

I'd be glad to do it for free, just to get feedback.

I run it for an hour at max strength if that is what is desired.

Because of the intelligent nature of the Universe, having a computer write out the statement is the same or similar to saying it yourself.
I would just have the intention when I am running it that links the computer to actually doing what is desired. Repetition makes it more effective.

You can receive energy from Source for particular issues or chakras you have need for.

I describe the software in my post on software I wrote. It is written in Python. I offer the code for free as well in that thread, if you would like to run it yourself.
Will you make it say,

"August 25th, 2018 will be a good day. IT IS DONE." ?

And then I'll let you know if it was a good day.
Isis, I ran it one time on the 24th for an hour. I hope yesterday was good either way.