Bring4th

Full Version: Ark of the Covenant - Still in Use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:60.18 Questioner: Was this a device for communication then? You said they also drew power from it. What type of power? How did this work?

Ra: I am Ra. This was charged by means of the materials with which it was built being given an electromagnetic field. It became an object of power in this way and, to those whose faith became that untarnished by unrighteousness or separation, this power designed for negativity became positive and is so, to those truly in harmony with the experience of service, to this day. Thus the negative forces were partially successful but the positively oriented Moishe, as this entity was called, gave to your planetary peoples the possibility of a path to the One Infinite Creator which is completely positive.

This is in common with each of your orthodox religious systems which have all become somewhat mixed in orientation, yet offer a pure path to the One Creator which is seen by the pure seeker.
From what I heard, it is in Ethiopia and the man who watches over it went blind from its energy.
He says it's like a fiery energy and frightens him.
(08-23-2018, 09:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]From what I heard, it is in Ethiopia and the man who watches over it went blind from its energy.
He says it's like a fiery energy and frightens him.

I’ve also heard this! It’s rumored to be guarded and protected in a Church in Ethopia. The current guardian is one of a long line of guardians. Their life is short and they become diseased because of the radiation poisoning from close proximity. But it’s a sacrifice they willingingly accept. No one has actually seen it though. People take it on faith that it is there.

I don’t think it’s in use, per se, but guarded as a most Holy relic.