Bring4th

Full Version: Flowering into 7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see that the late 6th density entity is actually the higher self. It guides from a place of endings. Small, and large, top to bottom. Kind of like death. In that it thinks in circles instead of angles. In that all things are in totality, and all things are growing, so all actions possible to me, both for and against, are for my higher good. Realizing that an against, when balanced also adds positive energy towards my seeking. And that the 7th density self is large or small relative to how far into time/space or locked into space/time the eye is looking. The quality and speed of the ride determined by the metaphorical thickness of the skin. Health, strength, and cleanliness of all the bodies cumulative. Reliance on the higher self creates a negative relationship with 4th density. As the self is then constantly changing, and growing more into the true self. This causing 3rd density distortions related to status and authority that cannot be balanced if there is no work in 3rd density. Either shared learnings, or societal reorganizations based on status. The crystallization of the masculine (3rd density) being negative as it retards this otherwise naturally occurring process. (the flowing of and flowering of individuals throughout all levels of society)

Thoughts?
I have the exact same experience with navigating 7th density. I can't add more. For me it is very hard to interact with people from that place. All i want to do is just to remain silent, share smiles, and enjoy the enviroment. Because of that i lower myself in a prefered reality based in the moment, deciding to create something new, something that excites me, in 4th to 6th density.

Also i strongly agree with the part that work must be done in 3rd density, because if not the difference between the self and the enviroment gets so big that the experiences and people starts to drag you back to 3rd. Lets say i create in 4th to 6th, in most cases the people around me starts to become judgemental with otherselves.

I am still learning to navigate optimally the reality, but i must admit it' tricky BigSmile

Edit: The last time i co-created in 7th density with the people around me they kicked me out of my job and from the sharehouse that i lived lol, and finally from the country =))))
Quote:16.22 ▶ Questioner: Thank you very much. In previous material, before we communicated with you, it was stated by the Confederation that there is actually no past or future… all is present. Would this be a good analogy?

Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

Quote:37.6 ▶ Questioner: In that case, we’ll go ahead with the questions we have here continuing the last session. You said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank or memory of experienced thoughts and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

Quote:81.16 ▶ Questioner: Ra states that it has knowledge of only this octave, but it seems that Ra has complete knowledge of this octave.

Can you tell me why this is?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we do not have complete knowledge of this octave. There are portions of the seventh density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious. Secondly, we have experienced a great deal of the available refining catalyst of this octave, and our teachers have worked with us most carefully that we may be one with all, that in turn our eventual returning to the great allness of creation shall be complete.
I think that faith is very important.
(08-25-2018, 03:07 PM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]I have the exact same experience with navigating 7th density. I can't add more. For me it is very hard to interact with people from that place. All i want to do is just to remain silent, share smiles, and enjoy the enviroment. Because of that i lower myself in a prefered reality based in the moment, deciding to create something new, something that excites me, in 4th to 6th density.

Also i strongly agree with the part that work must be done in 3rd density, because if not the difference between the self and the enviroment gets so big that the experiences and people starts to drag you back to 3rd. Lets say i create in 4th to 6th, in most cases the people around me starts to become judgemental with otherselves.

I am still learning to navigate optimally the reality, but i must admit it' tricky BigSmile

Edit: The last time i co-created in 7th density with the people around me they kicked me out of my job and from the sharehouse that i lived lol, and finally from the country =))))

I know exactly what you're talking about.

I think what you're hitting on is basically movement into 5th density flow states to positively align yourself to the matrix so you can start positive 6th density manifestation again. Which is simply communicating enough value to a semi-conscious society to the extent that it starts throwing more positive vibes your way.
Mhmm it makes sense yep Tongue Im conscious in day to day activities about this, and at the end of the day i reevaluate the interactions from 6th density perspective and then i make adjustments based on conclusions. When the illusion dissapears and all that remains is the self, i dont take this too seriously, but maybe this is a mistake because of the potential and possibilities that arises in the moment and that i miss.

Do you think that a quantum leap is possible, to create a reality that seems very far away, maybe even impossible in this lifetime, flowing in 7th density? Cause i follow the white rabbit and all the syncronicities, and all the information that i gather from the matrix is about this reality, i mean the manifestation works, but i lack acting in that direction because of lack of logistics, resources, power, etc.
It's arm based. Manifestation is left arm based, while 3rd density creation is right hand based. So if you do work towards a goal, it empowers your manifestation towards that same goal. If you simply hope in the direction of the goal, then it takes a long, long time to get there.
(08-25-2018, 10:01 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]It's arm based. Manifestation is left arm based, while 3rd density creation is right hand based. So if you do work towards a goal, it empowers your manifestation towards that same goal. If you simply hope in the direction of the goal, then it takes a long, long time to get there.

Right, The arms are instruments. The instruments can be/worked with in a polarized/polarizing fashion.