Bring4th

Full Version: Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself and share a bit about myself and my journey.

I connected a lot with the questions in the Wanderer Questionnaire.

When I was young, my parents were not overly interested in me (unless I was singing in church), which left we with tons of time to play “make believe” alone in my room. I used to fantasize about all kinds of things (and even more once I hit puberty  Angel). Mainly it was that my parents were aliens and I had magical powers. My favorite shows were Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie. I had some friends in Elementary School - I think because people thought I was a brainiac. This didn’t last, though, and in Middle and High school I felt rather like an outsider. Also being gay didn’t help resolve my feelings of being different.

When I was 23 I met my partner and within a couple of years we moved to France. I wanted to be an alien (although changing countries was as good as I could muster  Smile ) and being 3,000 miles away from my parents was an added bonus.

I was working in IT, but really wanted to be a homeopath. Because the laws were restrictive (unless you were an MD), I decided to become a psychotherapist, and went to school to learn NLP, hypnosis, and some other techniques.

One evening in the bathtub, I was hypnotizing myself to relax and had a spiritual experience. I was vast as the entire cosmos and felt a peace that I had never experienced. The outside world became contained within me. I knew that time and space were an illusion and the world is as much in us as we are within the world.

I wanted to learn more about the nature of reality and read tons of books. The most groundbreaking for me were the Seth books, Conversations with God, The Holographic Universe, books about life between lives (such as those from Dolores Cannon), and of course the Law of One.

A few years ago, I was having a session with a coach, and “stepped back” from my experience to the point that I could actually see my mind as a ball of energy. I felt complete peace, joy, and connection while I was observing my mind in turmoil. Shortly after that, I started having panic attacks and just recently I understood that I am working through Complex PTSD.

This past Saturday I attended a Saturday Chat Room Meditation with Bring4th_Plenum and was overwhelmed with the group’s love and welcome. I’m happy to be here and wish everyone the best on their journey.
Welcome!!

Thank you for becoming a part of this community.