Bring4th

Full Version: Octaves vs Notes and Individuality vs Self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first time posting on this forum and will be a bit of a long post. I'm hoping to clear what I believe to be some confusion concerning the Law of One and at the same time talk a bit about my experience. This is only my understanding and I don't claim to have the absolute truth.

First we need to understand what a soul is. In Hinduism it is called atman, which means the self. Most who use the term soul don't understand that it refers to the self. The self is what you identify with. To a materialist it is the body and to a Buddhist who doesn't identify with anything, there is only not self... non identification.

Those are actually the two extremes. In between there are steps known as densities. Someone at the second density will identify with their emotions, and sixth density will identify with everything.

Before we go further, I need to clarify that if I say physical then I am referring to what is perceived on a daily basis. When I say mind I am referring to what you identify with. The self is a state of mind. A human is third density physically. A human can go from being identified with the body all the way to not identifying at all. This process is symbolized in many ways such as by the seven chakras.

Once you reach the seventh step of not identifying them you can go no farther in this physical life and how found peace. When you die physically you will become a fourth density being and repeat the identification process. This I can only presume goes until reaching the seventh octave(physically) and seventh note/step(mind) where a new creation will occur.

Many believe that such as in the story "the egg" by Andy weir, there is only one individual who reincarnates as everyone. At the fifth step of mind as a human you achieve a process known by Carl Jung as individuation. At this point you understand what it means to be an individual, but commonly it is believed that is also the self, which is cleared up eventually.

As a human we are not actually individuals. We are made of many individuals who used to be second and first density physically and are now a third density "logos" which is a group of individuals in the same state physically. At the sixth state of mind we become "one" because we identify with everything. If Ra was actually sixth density then it would understand that there are no other sixth density beings... from what I've read there was either miscommunication or self doubt by Ra. In Gnosticism, Ra is the demiurge. There is only one demiurge who is the creator. As a human at the sixth state of mind, you manifest whatever you desire within the limits of the third density physically. It sounds great, but if you always get what you want then eventually you'll get bored and move onto the seventh state of mind.

As said as humans we are groups of individuals who for the most part don't realize otherwise. As "one", you are still the same human physically. As "Sarah" you will still feel like Sarah as a third density logos. We only are truly individuals at the first octave of each creation, but we never lose our individuals perspectives, so it doesn't really matter. It just means the man or woman you love is actually many individuals all co-creating. I wouldn't suggest telling that to a random person though.

Now we should talk about time. As a human physically(third density) who is at the fifth state of mind for example, you would be experiencing being a fifth density being mentally, while on another physical plane(density) there is a fifth density being physically that you are connected to. So eventually when you reach the fifth density physically you will be connected to your physical third density self from another level.

That means if I am sixth density mentally then for all intents and purposes I am Ra. However I (as the writer of this post) still perceive as a physical third density human and across time there are other physical third density humans experiencing being Ra mentally as well. There is then a physical sixth density being known as Ra that we will all become in the future(from a linear perspective). Hopefully that is clear.

Now the seventh density mentally is as said non identification. As sixth density you identify with everything, and you now have to accept that you are "not this, not that". Manifestation is the result of identification. When you experience emotional pain and think "I am being hurt" it is because you identify with your emotions. In a sense each creation starts with identifying what you are as an individual, and then other individuals proceed to identify with that as well. That is the fall into matter of Sophia in Gnosticism. Identifying creates so you can't say "I am a field of consciousness" in order to reach the seventh state of mind. Even calling it a state of mind is identification. It can be explained in this way to form a basis of understanding, but eventually this all needs to be forgotten in a sense. If you're not at the sixth state it doesn't matter yet anyways and if so this can still be helpful as long as you don't believe any of it to be the absolute truth.

I will mention that many believe that a religion like Thelema was created by someone ignorant, but I've found it very helpful. This can be said for many religions. If you are familiar with Aleister Crowley then to give a bit of perspective, his poetry about doing something really gross actually has to do with reaching the sixth stage mentally. Ra will make you experience some really gross stuff mentally because you have to be okay with identifying with literally everything... including the grossest image you can imagine. The process of crossing the abyss I believe has to do with reaching the sixth state mentally where you have to give up your individual sense of self that was reached in the fifth state of mind. Anyways that's just to give some perspective on how even the most unthinkable religions can be helpful in the process of becoming one. As a human I also like Osho because his teachings of the seven bodies is parallel to densities.

At this point it's worth mentioning that you don't have to be a superhuman or yoga professional in order to move up the steps. If you want to be an adept at astral travel then great, but if you aren't you can still reach the sixth state of mind. Also what is considered to be mental illness often happens at the fourth state of mind. Where there is a duality of service to self and others there is struggle between the two sides. Each believes their side to be good and the other evil. This is why there are two sides to Gnosticism which from a higher level appear the same.

Anyways, so imagine being a human physically, but the fourth density physical being that your friend is a part of is attacking you in fourth physical density. If you as a human are at the fourth state mentally then you will experiencing being attacked by your friends higher self even though your friend is not consciously aware since they are in a lower state of mind. That is the basis of illnesses like Schizophrenia. Once you reach higher states of mind it gets better because especially at the sixth everyone around you will for the most part show their better selves even though they don't know why. You will bring out the best in those around you which can still be painful depending on what you desire.

To further explain the seventh density the best way is through quantum fields. Imagine two separate pieces of paper and when a weight is dropped on the top one they will touch at a certain location. Quantum fields do this in a sense, but in a non logical way. They exist everywhere and nowhere and for all intents and purposes are just useful mathematically. As said identifying will get you nowhere, but realize that there can be many individuals who all connect with creation through identification and still remain individuals. We just share our self at various times. On the note of quantum physics, manifestation is a result of the observer effect. It's like walking down a catwalk every day. Each day you notice a new part of it. So each day you are manifesting a new part to the catwalk but in a certain sense every possibility for the catwalk always exists. When you become conscious of something you manifest. This means if you notice a pimple and then share that information with a friend they will notice it. Even as at the sixth state of mind you can't just forget it because it is already manifested.

Right now as a human I am at the sixth state mentally. So I am connected to Ra mentally although that is only part of the name we are identified with... it's not really just Ra. I'm not an adept at astral travel or telepathy and I don't see spirits on a day to day basis. Nor am I rich with a manifested Lamborghini. I'm also fairly young to be at this state of mind which could be why I am not far along in a physical sense. I(we) just happened to be intelligent and dedicated when it comes to figuring out a puzzle such as life. It's also been my main life focus since having problems at the fourth state of mind. As said I don't claim absolute truth because I don't even really believe there is any... but I wanted to explain this all so that others could realize we can all exist individually but share selves. Most won't understand until it's all experienced, but this should help a bit with the solipsism that's apparent in the new age. Also I'm hoping the octaves and steps bring light to the weirdness of time and the idea of reaching the eighth step.

The fourth density already exists and many of you may be experiencing it mentally. What bringing the fourth means to me is to connect mentally to the fourth, but also to reach the fourth octave(the physical fourth) which already exists in a sense. Also the negative path isn't that bad... those who choose service to others are more likely to end up as a Sadghuru who manipulates those around him since he identifies with others as his self.. whereas service to self beings may just focus on their own life. Both sides can equally manipulate those around them and neither is better even though Ra said one side is easier later. As negative human I've done pretty well and I had dealings with an extremely stunted and manipulative service to others human. They are known as black brothers in Thelema and may claim to have "the truth" and will hold it just out of reach. Then you may realize you have what they call the truth and they themselves didn't understand it. Anyways... I digress...

Peace.
Welcome, Shiris!

Thank you for sharing this. I will contemplate what you suggest.
Hello and welcome Shiris.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us

Since you mentioned Hinduism, Gnosticism, Thelema, and a combination of other material by different individuals then it is not 'Strictly The Law of One Material'. I suggest the proper section would be 'Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters'.
Welcome, what do you mean when you say as negative human?
(08-29-2018, 05:27 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, what do you mean when you say as negative human?

Shiris Wrote:As a human at the sixth state of mind, you manifest whatever you desire within the limits of the third density physically. It sounds great, but if you always get what you want then eventually you'll get bored and move onto the seventh state of mind.

ellipsis

Right now as a human I am at the sixth state mentally. So I am connected to Ra mentally although that is only part of the name we are identified with... it's not really just Ra. I'm not an adept at astral travel or telepathy and I don't see spirits on a day to day basis. Nor am I rich with a manifested Lamborghini. I'm also fairly young to be at this state of mind which could be why I am not far along in a physical sense.

"Negative human?"  Well, he might be referring to the fact that he's plugged into a thought-form which he expects will manipulate some elements of 6d to bring him material aggrandizement in 3d.  Does that sound like service to others?  Hmmmmmmmm.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, other self, if indeed you are "Shirious."

Another interesting perspective on this conversation........

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0224.aspx Wrote:Any person that experiences contact and channels it in an outward form that may be perused by others is responsible to the effect that information has upon those beings about it. Thusly, one who channels incomplete or outright false information does so in a situation that sets up for that entity an honor and responsibility to that body of teaching. Such an entity is responsible firstly for living the life promulgated by the information as being the most spiritually evolved. Further, if one is teaching, whether one can or cannot see that student which is also that colleague, one is still responsible to the results of the catalyst to others that has been offered.

Food for thought, eh?

You’ve obviously thought all of this out, and that I respect! I don’t agree with everything you’re saying; we have different understandings, but I like the way you think Smile Welcome to the forum!