Bring4th

Full Version: Spiritual Awareness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your understanding of Spiritual Awareness?
I think everything is spiritual, so is awareness. Though the metaphysical would be different.

I think awareness is the most fundamental concept after Infinity. Even before creation Creator was aware.
Well, infinity became aware.

Consciousness is awareness in a subject-object relationship according to Bentino Massaro.
Awareness by itself, pure awareness, isn't aware of any "thing". It's just beingness, or perhaps more fundamental than that.
Then when you're aware of something it is consciousness.
(08-31-2018, 12:27 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]What's your understanding of Spiritual Awareness?

Greetings Blossom, 

If you're taking the term in a general sense rather than in a specific Ra / Confederation sense, then I would say that for us Human beings, the primary Spiritual Awareness would be to realize that one is a Soul, rather than just a genetically-tweaked ape ( i.e. Human ).

Perhaps the next step would be to realize that ones-self, this Soul, is actually the Creator.

And the next step might be to realize that we are therefore all one being.

After that, I would think that the potential realizations comprising what we might call Spiritual Awareness, are infinite in their variety and scope and their interaction with each-other and our consciousness / every one else's consciousness.

Clearly I'm talking about Spiritual Awareness from an incarnate Human perspective, and I don't propose that this order is the way it works for every one or even necessarily, how it's worked out exactly for me.

As with virtually any term in any language, semantics affects our perception of said term, but I thought I'd share what the term means to me.

L & L

Jim      
(08-31-2018, 11:23 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2018, 12:27 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]What's your understanding of Spiritual Awareness?

Greetings Blossom, 

If you're taking the term in a general sense rather than in a specific Ra / Confederation sense, then I would say that for us Human beings, the primary Spiritual Awareness would be to realize that one is a Soul, rather than just a genetically-tweaked ape ( i.e. Human ).

Perhaps the next step would be to realize that ones-self, this Soul, is actually the Creator.

And the next step might be to realize that we are therefore all one being.

After that, I would think that the potential realizations comprising what we might call Spiritual Awareness, are infinite in their variety and scope and their interaction with each-other and our consciousness / every one else's consciousness.

Clearly I'm talking about Spiritual Awareness from an incarnate Human perspective, and I don't propose that this order is the way it works for every one or even necessarily, how it's worked out exactly for me.

As with virtually any term in any language, semantics affects our perception of said term, but I thought I'd share what the term means to me.

L & L

Jim      

Hello Jim,

I wanted to thank you for the compilation you did with the glossary you posted some time ago, of Ra’s used expressions and words. I find it totally awesome, and helpful ! Smile

Blossom, spiritual awareness to me would be close what several years ago I experimented : I was walking on a concrete sidewalk, I even remember the cement looked slightly pinkish, and it sort of appeared to jump at me (. Lol i was not smoking anything) with something that I can only say was unicersal love, and then I had this intuition that everytjhng was alive with just that love
(08-31-2018, 06:42 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Jim,

I wanted to thank you for the compilation you did with the glossary you posted some time ago, of Ra’s used expressions and words. I find it totally awesome, and helpful ! Smile

Greetings flofrog, 

Thank you for the appreciation, I'm glad you found it useful!  ( Although the credit really should go to Gary and Austin for writing it! )  Smile

It's so useful that I'm gonna rewrite my book of philosophy to include it.

L & L

Jim

In this density, perhaps ''being'' in the moment ..an being aware of it  BigSmile