Bring4th

Full Version: So...Confused about "Everlasting stone"!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was rereading the Law of One material like I usually do and once again get stuck trying to analyse and understand this statement -

Quote:Questioner: What is everlasting rock?

Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought form from thought to finite energy and being-ness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

Any ideas I'm very very confused.
Funny- I was just puzzling about this very quote a few days ago. Ra's statement almost goes in a circles... Lots of adjectives stacked upon one another which are begging for a noun. I can't really make out much of anything from it apart from everlasting rock having more regular energy fields (I assume this is in reference to the atomic vibratory rate or weight of the atoms).

This quote illustrates how Ra's information can seem to be overly complex. But then again I assume they were doing their very best considering the English language system really isn't really well suited for complex metaphysical discussions in the first place.

If anyone else understands what Ra meant I would be glad to hear it!
Quote:If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that

This is the part I understand. It seems to say: If you know what we are talking about, then you will understand what we are talking about. Wink

Trying to unravel one part of the sentence at a time:

Quote:your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.
- There is a thought form
- What we have is, shall Ra say, a distorted reflection of the thought-form

Quote:created through thought form from thought to finite energy and being-ness
- thought form is a design template or pattern
- thought uses thought form to create
- when thought uses thought form to create, the result is finite energy and being-ness
- I suppose this would contrast with infinite energy and being-ness
- so maybe a thought-form is a metaphysical template which specifies how thought will be packaged in finite energy and being-ness, that is, in our physical reality

Quote:the energy fields created by the materials in the rock
- This would refer to the materials in the rock.
- The rock that has been created through the use of thought-forms to create ordinary physical reality
- In ordinary physical reality, the structure of materials generates energy fields

Quote:the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields
- energy fields created by ordinary physical material structure are somewhat irregular in their distortion
- I take this to mean that ordinary physical reality is not a perfect expression of the thought-form, but is distorted. Like if we started with a photography and used crayons to draw the scene on sandpaper. The original thought-form (photograph) perfectly shows the scene. After we use the materials available we have an imperfect replica.
- the original thought-form is distorted since it is not all of the infinite Creator at once
- however the original thought-form is less distorted than the ordinary implementation in physical reality made in the usual way

Now with all respect in the world for Don, I think he missed an opportunity here.

Quote:May we answer you in any more helpful way?
Yes, please restate the answer using many small sentences which each contain only one idea at a time.

My overall interpretation:

Normally, physical creation begins with a thought-form.
This thought-form guides the expression of the infinite, into a limited pattern of matter and energy.
The expressed matter and energy is less highly structured than the thought-form.
In the case of the Pyramid, this ordinary creation process was bypassed.
Rather than letting everyday evolution develop the planetary crust and 1D growth of materials such as granite, over millions of years, something different was done for the Pyramid.
For the Pyramid, the stones were generated in a more direct way from the metaphysical thought-form. The resulting stones have a more regular structure than ordinary rocks, and this structure results in a more coordinated, coherent energy pattern than ordinary rocks.

Therefore the stones' physical existence themselves, as well as their positioning, were miraculous introduced to our reality.

Now if I'm right about the interpretation, it's a staggering claim.

I wonder if there are any tests, such as electron microscope evaluation or spectrographic analysis, of the stones in the Pyramid, compared to ordinary quarried rocks. Would our science be able to detect evidence of such a spectacular, miraculous origin of the Pyramid's rocks?
(09-28-2010, 11:08 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there are any tests, such as electron microscope evaluation or spectrographic analysis, of the stones in the Pyramid, compared to ordinary quarried rocks. Would our science be able to detect evidence of such a spectacular, miraculous origin of the Pyramid's rocks?

There is, it is the subject of some controversy in the archeological and material sciences fields. They have theorized that certain blocks are concrete, or amorphous water based cast cement. Nobody has any real way to explain or recreate this however.

http://www.geopolymer.org/category/archaeology/pyramids
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/200...122918.htm

If this isn't in the science confirms Ra's statements thread, chalk another one up.

Great analysis of the statement by Ra.

Geometry is a great example to illustrate this further.

There is no such thing as a straight line here on Earth. There are degrees of straightness, but there is no perfect straight line. We can only imagine perfect angles, straight lines, etc. By manifesting the blueprint, it is subject to the distortions of denser matter.

Geometry is rather extra-dimensional.
This is fascinating, Protonexus. Thank you for finding the links.

If you diagram the Ra sentence, perhaps you will wind up with the master equation of how the pyramids were built. Tongue It was a challenge to unpack that one.
Ra in black and this vessel in aqua courier.

This is the analysis of Ra's statement, embellished slightly.

Questioner: What is everlasting rock?

Ra: I am Ra.

Ra is Ra, talking to the distorted reflection of Ra through the same thought-form manifestation that Ra is describing in the following.

If you can understand the concept of thought-forms

The concept of thought-forms is such that we can imagine perfection yet never does it come out quite right. Thought-forms are the blueprint for matter to pattern/crystallize.

you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock

Thought-forms are of a finer structure than matter. Distortion here is likened to the orbit of a molecule which would be the materials in the rock.

The energy field of a material appears to refer to the way a molecule is formed by numerous orbiting particles that are actually fluctuating on/off creating a certain energy frequency which determines the qualities of the matter.

The thought-form is of a frequency which is tighter in its orbit and vibration and/or more regular - less prone to fluctuation than the 3D form of matter.

which has been created through thought form

The matter of this illusion is created as the particles of 3D follow the lines of intent in the thought-form blueprint.

from thought to finite energy and being-ness in your, shall we say,

The infinite light shines through the blueprint, or reflects, and manifests a finite signature in matter.

distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

The particles vibrate and orbit in particular patterns as designed in the blueprint, though not quite as perfectly.

The thought-form is a different grade of frequency in the scale, extra-dimensional.

Reflection. This is a key word, this is referring to the hologram. The illusion. What we see and experience is not the matter itself, rather light reflecting from the particular frequency/orbit/signature of the matter. Every-3D-experience-thing is a reflection, frequency reflecting and refracting due to the orbit of matter.

The dimensional thresholds could be regarded as mirror-like, the event horizon is a translation device to integrate the dimensions into a cohesive scale of frequency. Polarity shifts easily from one dimension to the next.

Everlasting rock is the thought-form then, and its manifestation was made more accurate than 'natural' forms of the same materials via Ra.

These two statements are also very informative.

Questioner: How were the blocks moved?

Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rockness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to a cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

Questioner: Then the rock was created in place rather than moved from some place else? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

Scientists and archeologists have just started theorizing and researching officially in 2008 that the Great Pyramid alone is made of artificial stone, though they maintain it is concretes of unknown varieties of human production.

Ra says it was quite simple.

Ra asked the intelligence of the rock-ness to form in that particular way and it did. Love is always the answer.
Heart
(10-01-2010, 06:26 AM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]This is the analysis of Ra's statement, embellished slightly.

I agree with the perspective you bring to this analysis.

Your comments about holographic universe, and perception as mirror, could lead to another interesting discussion.

Quote:This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

I don't think we've had a discussion here about miracles from the Law of One point of view. This quote may be the basis of a fruitful further discussion.
(10-01-2010, 04:56 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2010, 06:26 AM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]This is the analysis of Ra's statement, embellished slightly.

I agree with the perspective you bring to this analysis.

Your comments about holographic universe, and perception as mirror, could lead to another interesting discussion.

Quote:This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

I don't think we've had a discussion here about miracles from the Law of One point of view. This quote may be the basis of a fruitful further discussion.

Yes.

Quite interesting, in fact, you guys have brought not only clarity to me but clarity to yourselves just by the general discussion. I'm glad we have stumbled upon truths by personal asserted truths.

Love and Light. And may your confusion help my truth and vise versa.
When Ra speaks of infinite intelligence that can be communicated to inanimate objects such as rock, it only reminds me of the studies that have recently surfaced on water. If you speak to water, play music to water, you can change the molecular structure of it. I often wonder if this is the type of intelligence Ra speaks of but to a higher degree. Imagine if you will the experiments done with sound waves on cornstarch... what if the intelligent resonance given to rock formations were so specific as to speak through sound directly to the sand, rock, water, etc. to mix and move to create exact proportions.

I ramble, but I can only hope that it can be something as simple as thinking out a plan, putting it on paper to perfection, and then letting it come to life before your eyes... that to me would be what a real creator would be able to do with thought and vibrations.
(10-03-2010, 01:41 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]And may your confusion help my truth and vise versa.

If you mean what I think you mean, then I fully agree. BigSmile
(10-03-2010, 02:01 AM)Deekun Wrote: [ -> ]thinking out a plan...

Gemini Wolf just started a great new thread that I think you'll enjoy.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1643
(10-03-2010, 02:37 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini Wolf just started a great new thread that I think you'll enjoy.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1643

I have made some entries in that thread, very helpful indeed. Tongue
btw... I am constantly thinking out plans for a home, angles of light entering from different windows, positioning of ceiling windows to allow visibility of the night sky, proportions of the rooms, living areas, swimming pool... etc. I can close my eyes and walk around in the home and design new lighting effects, tiles on the floors, ceiling effects. So yeah, that is why Everlasting Stone has always captured my attention. If I could bring a home to life before my eyes I think I would have to switch from Healer to Builder.
Deekun, those are interests I share. Were you around on the forum when Peregrinus and I had the comments about pyramid architecture which led to his "mansion vs. grits" thread? Wink

Ra was both builder and healer. Perhaps in a higher level of life, you'll be able to create structures that focus beauty and energy into healing patterns.
Hmm... I was on the thread about the pyramid but I don't remember a discussion on "mansion vs. grits". I have always felt that I would like to build my home like a mansion which would have beauty and healing properties... a pool that is situated on a special area that gathers natural waters and allows the water to continue on it's path as to not hold on to that water (I think capturing water is unnatural and should be allowed to continue it's flow). The pool would overlook a garden filled with plants and flowers that would attract and maintain fauna, as I find nature to be important for healing the soul.
Until I get to the point that all else in my life is right I would not try to start building such a structure, right now I have a feeling that I could roam anywhere and live anywhere... but I must admit that there are areas I still would shy away from.
Deekun, there was a long thread started by Peregrinus about the architecture of the Great Pyramid. Many explorations of a discrepancy between what Don and Ra said about the location of its chambers, and the geometry of mainstream understanding of the pyramid.

I happened pictures of a mansion with a unique pyramid design feature. I put that into the conversation at post #44, 8/12 starting with "I found the perfect house for you."
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...3#pid18253

There were jokes about whether LLR should move here, but since it's in California there were further jokes about whether that would mean no more grits. I was implicated in some of those jokes.

This led to further discussion about whether a humble student of the Law of One should aspire to a mansion, or simply enjoy their grits. Which Peregrinus responded to with this poll:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1479

We're getting away from "everlasting stone" here but I'd be happy to continue discussing architecture with you.
Or grits for that matter.
HAHA,
Nice.... that is a nice home, beautiful for ceremonies but I don't think i could live in it. Just waaaay too many sharp corners that made me nervous.
And yes, we are getting away from the main topic.

Have you ever thought of the possibility of creating stones? I would gather that with intention, meditation, maybe even prayer and materials at hand it could be done. Making the mixture, empowering it and maybe speaking to the mixture as it begins to harden. I have been thinking of trying soon... but I have never worked with gravel, mortar, etc.
I would then like to record what vibrations the stones emit as I would think that is what the feeling we get from crystals and the like.
I have always been attracted to large stones though... I like their coldness, smoothness and vibrational emissions... you can feel like your energy is pulled into the stone and refreshed and given back to you... don't know how to explain it well.
I need a stiff drink after slogging through this thread...Dodgy
(10-03-2010, 03:30 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I need a stiff drink after slogging through this thread...Dodgy

Better make that two. And I don't mean a drink of grits either. Tongue