Bring4th

Full Version: Ideas to help with processing catalyst.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've got a lot of catalyst on my plate and I asked my etheric allies to help me work through them on Bring4th.

So far, you guys have been IMMENSELY helpful.

I'm just starting a new thread about processing catalyst in general, so I can learn more about how to make the process easier on me and transmute this catalyst I've got built up on my plate faster and more effectively.

I see taking on catalyst as being like working out.

I suppose this is an "Active recovery" thread.

Thoughts?
Well, catalyst is one of the foundations of our 3rd density. So it's the very lessons that we experience day by day, very broad indeed.
I think what helps me to process catalyst is patience, learning how to be patient within my self, opening the heart to the thought and accepting what's being offered.
After that the seeking of being with other-selves to share, whatever distortions we will be sharing. And by that, practice the compassion, patience, and understanding that I initially was trying to understand.
Sometimes, what heals, and helps us most, is just someone who will listen and be present with us.
removed
Thank you guys. Both of you! And Agua, I shall definitely look into Kriya Kumdalini Pramayama.
removed
(09-06-2018, 02:30 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 02:13 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys. Both of you! And Agua, I shall definitely look into Kriya Kumdalini Pramayama.

I highly recommend that!
Its a very challenging path, but very fast and very helpful!
You will need preparation and an official initiation for it though.

If that is not your path, check out the healing codes, i found them to be quite helpful!

Could you tell me more about the preparation and official initiation?

Im'a be honest here man...

I've no job currently and live with my parents, I got a wad of cash and a tiny bit of money in my account, but not very much.

Do I need to know people for it?
removed
(09-06-2018, 03:11 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 02:35 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Could you tell me more about the preparation and official initiation?

Im'a be honest here man...

I've no job currently and live with my parents, I got a wad of cash and a tiny bit of money in my account, but not very much.

Do I need to know people for it?

Its a method that should be practiced daily, the whole thing takes between 45 and 90 minutes.
It consists of a couple of yoga exercices, the breathing technique itself, a mantra, and meditation.

For preparation, you normally have to do the yoga exercices for 6 months to prepare your body for the increased flow of energy and in order to find out, if you seriously want to walk that path.

After that, you receive initiation in the first level.

The prives are reasonable, rather cheap here. And if you really have no money, you get if for free.
Not sure how it is hamdled in your country though.
If you're interested, pm me and i can see if i find someone in your country that can initiate you!

THANKS AGUA! That's a very thoughtful offer! Thank you so much!
Meditation, prayer, examination of life and writing a diary.
(09-08-2018, 09:29 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]Meditation, prayer, examination of life and writing a diary.

All my life, I'm told to write in a journal, and although I enjoy writing and a journal would be the PERFECT place to practice without fear of judgement (you can't f*** it up because it's all PERSONAL and meant to be for your benefit, AS YOU WRITE IT) I always resisted the idea, saying to myself "Oh, my own head is a journal anyway" But now I see that it's not the same. And being in my head like this without processing the data with experience is a configuration which I intend to change.

And I ee that a journal probably has benefits which AID in heady processing much like living life does. Thank you and everyone else for this guidance and for your loving, patient support Smile
(09-06-2018, 01:24 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So I've got a lot of catalyst on my plate and I asked my etheric allies to help me work through them on Bring4th.

I'm just starting a new thread about processing catalyst in general, so I can learn more about how to make the process easier on me and transmute this catalyst I've got built up on my plate faster and more effectively.

Thoughts?

I looked up the word catalyst because it can be defined in many ways on a personal level. Anyway...Definition of catalyst. 1 : a substance that enables a chemical reaction to proceed at a usually faster rate or under different conditions (as at a lower temperature) than otherwise possible. 2 : an agent that provokes or speeds significant change or action.
i prefer the interpretation as --to proceed at a faster rate. the chemical that accelerates the action of change can be sourced from your etheric allies. If I know that change is an imperative to move forward and my guides identify some blockage, be it from the past, my memory or even cellular memory I merely ask them to energetically remove or alter it. I lie down and request that supernatural i.e., catalyst-healers come to my aid and remove the energy then replace it with a higher or faster vibration.

Be warned it is not always a painless process, in fact it can really hurt, and yet I breathe through the pain and then rest a bit while the newer higher vibration integrates into my own field. I have practiced this with healers for many years. The beauty is the change...i rarely think of the triggering memory or problem again in the same manner if ever and I feel spiritually stronger and more dense with each event.
I am striving to speed up my vibration as quickly as possible. This safe and effective method also increases my connection to other worlds.
Hope this is helpful!
First post,
NuHealing
(09-09-2018, 09:50 PM)NuHealing Wrote: [ -> ]I looked up the word catalyst because it can be defined in many ways on a personal level. Anyway...Definition of catalyst. 1 : a substance that enables a chemical reaction to proceed at a usually faster rate or under different conditions (as at a lower temperature) than otherwise possible. 2 : an agent that provokes or speeds significant change or action.
i prefer the interpretation as --to proceed at a faster rate. the chemical that accelerates the action of change can be sourced from your etheric allies. If I know that change is an imperative to move forward and my guides identify some blockage, be it from the past, my memory or even cellular memory I merely ask them to energetically remove or alter it. I lie down and request that supernatural i.e., catalyst-healers come to my aid and remove the energy then replace it with a higher or faster vibration.

Be warned it is not always a painless process, in fact it can really hurt, and yet I breathe through the pain and then rest a bit while the newer higher vibration integrates into my own field. I have practiced this with healers for many years. The beauty is the change...i rarely think of the triggering memory or problem again in the same manner if ever and I feel spiritually stronger and more dense with each event.
I am striving to speed up my vibration as quickly as possible. This safe and effective method also increases my connection to other worlds.
Hope this is helpful!
First post,
NuHealing

WOW! Thanks for the advice, Nu Healing! And welcome to the forums!
EP,
Kriya yoga was indeed wonderful for me . I have a feeling my initiation may have been somewhat ‘softer’ than for Agua, so I may have evolved less Wink

All this requires patience and work so do not forget what Q’uo counsels if suddenly one feelfs small fear or anger at yourself to say ‘ Come little fear, and sit by my fire ´. This has helped me countless times .. Wink
i want to learn Kundalini Yoga. To get that kundalini flowing. I want to become a shaman.
I don't know what it takes, or if I have it. But I want to try. Do more than try, just do.
@IndigoGeminiWolf You're right man! And you clearly DO have what it takes! Remember what Ra said: "If you can dream it, it is within your field of possibilities and probabilities" We just have to have faith in ourselves and our power!

@flofrog, okay yeah! Sure! I might also take up lifting weights. I am underweight for a person my height and my height falls below the average height of a typical American citizen. I'm 5'5 and 116 pounds! I need to gain AT LEAST 7 to come in at a healthy weight again!
Looks like I'ma be eating quite a bit, which is getting harder to do. As I continue forward, I find myself eating and WEIGHING less and less. I didn't notice though. I HONESTLY didn't notice! I thought I looked like I ALWAYS looked.
(09-10-2018, 09:36 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]@IndigoGeminiWolf You're right man! And you clearly DO have what it takes! Remember what Ra said: "If you can dream it, it is within your field of possibilities and probabilities" We just have to have faith in ourselves and our power!

@flofrog, okay yeah! Sure! I might also take up lifting weights. I am underweight for a person my height and my height falls below the average height of a typical American citizen. I'm 5'5 and 116 pounds! I need to gain AT LEAST 7 to come in at a healthy weight again!
Looks like I'ma be eating quite a bit, which is getting harder to do. As I continue forward, I find myself eating and WEIGHING less and less. I didn't notice though. I HONESTLY didn't notice! I thought I looked like I ALWAYS looked.

Yea get moving brother, get that red ray pouring in!
So I was watching Nostalgia Critic review Freddie Got Fingered while folding towels, and I couldn't help but get a feeling like this review and the unique choices of analogy in it (as well as the movie itself) somehow fit in with the theme of whatever I'm processing here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9llbDTkgL8&t=1s

Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

What reason was I compelled to watch this? Weirdly, it triggered those fears, because of Nostalgia Critic talking about "entering a world so deliberately BAD he couldn't help but want to examine it" And kept on saying similar things throughout the review...

Agua, do you have any insights as to why this deliberately bad piece of postmodern troll cinema and it's review got me so uncomfortable?
removed
removed
Thanks Agua. I'm feeling better ATM, although I can't remember EXACTLY how I calmed TF down. Ultimately, symptoms ARE overall improving.
removed
(09-10-2018, 01:41 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Symptoms come and go.
They will come again.
I would not focus on the symptoms too much but more on your ability and capacity to allow and feel these emotions.

When you can allow it, it doesnt matter that much if they arise or not after all!

Thats by the way usually the way to get rid of them for good Smile

Thanks Agua Smile
(09-10-2018, 12:59 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]To give a place to start:

You ask, why you feel uncomfortable watching the movie.

Turn the movie off.
Relax.
Close your eyes.
Feel your body.
Feel the umcomfortable emotion, feel it, do not think about it, feel it how it feels in your body.

The emotion might subside, it might get stronger.
It might change into so ething different.
A realization might pop up or not.

Sometimes its just about feeling the emotion, learning to surrender to it.
Sometimes you might get an answer.
Sometimes you might just get a piece of an answer.

Sometimes it took more than ten years for me to put all the pieces together, sometimes an answer come instantly.

My advice would be to focus on the experience, on feeling it, rather than thinking about it.
Your body is the key, feel it in your body.
When you try to get it through thinking, you are limited to the most superficial layer and very often you utilize the exact same (the intellect) which prevents you from getting deep insight.

+1 to the above advice. I find another technique helps, especially if you find yourself getting angry or frustrated:

If on the hop, focus on your love for others, and the one creator, acknowledge the emotion you are feeling, affirm to yourself you accept it, and affirm to yourself that you love yourself, affirm that you forgive other-self involved in said emotion, and forgive yourself in said emotion. You could also do the same from a relaxed state, focusing on the emotions you are struggling to process and going through the above affirmation. I find also asking for guidance support from your highest most appropriate positive guidance team can be of big help, also as they can send love/light and aid in the process.

Try after the acknowledgement to envision the violet fire and the emotions being transmuted.

I hope this helps

Much love to you <3
(09-06-2018, 01:24 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So I've got a lot of catalyst on my plate and I asked my etheric allies to help me work through them on Bring4th.

Thoughts?

I like your description of catalyst as "working out." I call it "the work." Same thing. Catalyst is our "work" here, our raison d'etre, if you will. "The work" for me entails the adage of "know thyself". When I feel the effects of catalyst (all negative feelings: anxiety, fear...anything that makes me feel uncomfortable and not at peace) I first stop. I listen to the shrieks and loud rantings of the ego. Then I recognize that I have a choice to either buy into it and get carried away into "insanity' or choose to enter my Higher mind. I choose the latter. When I recognize that the ego is not real, that it is entirely made up by me, and quiet it for even a few seconds, peace and sanity enter in and I am at peace again. That peace and deep sense of well-being may last a few minutes, a few hours, even for days, until the next "episode." The ego only has the power we give it. We have freedom to decide which "voice" we want to listen to. It takes practice. I've been doing "the work" consciously for many years and have not yet become the master of my thoughts. Catalyst is the tool (alert button?) that prompts me to do the inner work necessary for me to free myself from the ego's influence. I this helpful for you? Just my thoughts about it all.
Ego is but an echo
Catalyst is usually caused by an imbalance of yin and yang.

Too much work, too little play? Too much play, too little work?

If you don't have a job, then find tasks that improve your life or those around you and make that your work. This is what got me out of my worst spiral!

Realizing that meaningless suffering is simply the collective subconscious load-balancing for those that "suffer", and those that are "free".

Quickly the yang becomes highly valuable as it magnifies the yin.