Bring4th

Full Version: Regarding the nature of light.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my mother want me to ask you all a question regarding light.

She says that Ra didn't really give us much info on light because Don didn't ask much, and she was hoping you could all help to illuminate more.

I figured this may be the appropriate place to post this question, but if another part of the forum is more appropriate, I am more than happy to move this thread to there. Thank you all so much for everything! I love you all and am incredibly grateful for your support, guidance and input!

This community has been VERY helpful, not just for my spiritual development, but for my healing and peace of mind. You guys are ALL my friends. When I first came here, I felt like I was without friends, help, guidance, support, or people to talk to. I had my parents, but I felt like they weren't really people I could talk to about all this. I'm slowly opening up to them more and getting more support, yet am incredibly grateful that you all are here for me. There's A LOT that I had only you guys to talk to about and it's really wonderful that your support was so readily available. It means so much to me. Your love has changed that sense of loneliness and feelings of isolation.

Thank you all so much. And thank you in advance for any help and any light you shed on this issue (heh, maybe there's something to be learned about it from that very turn of phrase?)

Anyway, thank you all, I love you, and I appreciate the input and guidance and support. THANKS!
Physical matter is light.

Even the nonphysical is made of light.

It is everything in manifestation.
(09-06-2018, 05:29 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Physical matter is light.

Even the nonphysical is made of light.

It is everything in manifestation.

That she knows. IS there anything else that could be illuminated?
She asks: "Light has to be potentiated by love, correct?"

Does anybody have any input on that? And could anybody help take that further?

Thank you for replying to this BTW Indigo!
Correct. Light is literally new information. Love is the correct application of that information. Light/love is the catalytic process of applying and balancing that information. Love/light is when the behavior is validated to the extent that it gels into the subconscious, and begins to benefit the individual.

So, for example. Light would be: You can cause a woman's body to orgasm.

Light/love would be: I need to cause this to happen so as to learn from this process.

Love/light would be: Women's primary sense of pleasure is from depth of connection as opposed to physical displays of pleasure.
(09-06-2018, 07:06 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Correct. Light is literally new information. Love is the correct application of that information. Light/love is the catalytic process of applying and balancing that information. Love/light is when the behavior is validated to the extent that it gels into the subconscious, and begins to benefit the individual.

So, for example. Light would be: You can cause a woman's body to orgasm.

Light/love would be: I need to cause this to happen so as to learn from this process.

Love/light would be: Women's primary sense of pleasure is from depth of connection as opposed to physical displays of pleasure.

THANK YOU for this answer Gentle. Seems this was more along the lines of what she was looking for. I pulled up this thread on her computer for her to look at and even thought to put the forums for Bring4th into her bookmarks bar. She was happy about that. She's currently doing dishes, so she's too busy to look at this right now, but was very interested to read what you put when I tried to read it to her aloud. (She preffers to READ these things, I guess so as to be able to better process what you're saying)

" Light/love is the catalytic process of applying and balancing that information. Love/light is when the behavior is validated to the extent that it gels into the subconscious, and begins to benefit the individual."

So how does that apply to my current issue?
You are attempting to individuate in a society that has slid into a highly STS state (in shadow).

You're probably like extremely STO, possibly 100%.

But to create, you challenge every other yellow ray for status as you are 'healthier' on a soul level. This is due to the distortion that is money and it's tendency to accumulate with those that are corrupt and highly belligerent.

So your soul has to A. somehow manage to serve or benefit those that are in power. The negative elite. Maintaining the yellow ray distortion.

Or B. Bounce between STO and STS as it generates and balances the light necessary to create from a place of heightened love/light and intelligence.

This is because the healthier individual (aka the individual that cannot be removed from it's core truth) will always create better outcomes than those that are disconnected from their truth. This causes the more connected individual to passively draw power from those that are less connected. Reality manifests this struggle through depression, BPD, basically mental illness.
(09-06-2018, 07:33 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]You are attempting to individuate in a society that has slid into a highly STS state (in shadow).

You're probably like extremely STO, possibly 100%.

Ferreal? Wow.

Quote:
But to create, you challenge every other yellow ray for status as you are 'healthier' on a soul level. This is due to the distortion that is money and it's tendency to accumulate with those that are corrupt and highly belligerent.

So your soul has to A. somehow manage to serve or benefit those that are in power. The negative elite. Maintaining the yellow ray distortion.

Or B. Bounce between STO and STS as it generates and balances the light necessary to create from a place of heightened love/light and intelligence.

This is because the healthier individual (aka the individual that cannot be removed from it's core truth) will always create better outcomes than those that are disconnected from their truth. This causes the more connected individual to passively draw power from those that are less connected. Reality manifests this struggle through depression, BPD, basically mental illness.

depression, BPD and mental illness for them? Or for me? Or both?

How do I find a positive way to resolve this issue?
The most positive thing you can do is become two where you are now one. I've known that for 4 years. If I had one friend in the physical, I would have escaped all this density. When there are two, health becomes a party instead of a hell.

For you your parents will likely create a positive environment for you. For me, it will probably take another year or two.
(09-06-2018, 08:26 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]The most positive thing you can do is become two where you are now one. I've known that for 4 years. If I had one friend in the physical, I would have escaped all this density. When there are two, health becomes a party instead of a hell.

For you your parents will likely create a positive environment for you. For me, it will probably take another year or two.

One day Gentle, we can meet in the physical and you will be two.

I don't know when, I don't know how. But please, everyone, pray for Gentle and I that we may meet and he can learn how it feels to to have a friend in the physical.

Its so ironic to hear you say the words "For you, your parents will likely create a positive environment for you"

All these years, they've been doing exactly the opposite of that. They fed me so much toxicity, it made ME toxic! And I went through so much pain being forced to face that toxicity. And when I FINALLY managed to heal it, it was like a big cloud had been lifted from over my head. Now, they're starting to come around!

So funny, the things we hear ironically in life:

You grow up small and physically unappealing, but smart. Then you go to HS, snap, become a jerk, troll everyone pretending to be crazy and stupid and start doing pushups every day and practicing martial arts and you hear students say "I respect his strength. Like, he's strong, but he's stupid" LOL that made me laugh inside cause I knew I wasn't stupid.

And you get used to being physically unappealing to people and somewhere down the line people start calling you attractive and it's just funny.

The things people sometimes say that make you laugh. I'm waiting for the day I get to hear "We all knew he would make it" XD That one will REALLY make me laugh HAHAHA

It's coming, you just wait XD Along with probably a bunch of other ironic things that will bring a smile to hear people say BigSmile

But anyway, please everyone, give GentleReckoning your thoughts and prayers. Let us pray for him that he may leave Mankato and be amongst friends in the physical. Until then Gentle, You always have friends in this forum.
Hey man, thanks. You were the second believe it or not.
(09-06-2018, 10:54 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, thanks. You were the second believe it or not.

BigSmile
Ra says that free will begins with light.

There are smaller subatomic particles - possibly an infinite amount of them. However, for a reason, light particle seems to be what our entire reality is based on.

From physics, we know that light and space interact to keep light speed constant. This is an important point - space bends in order to keep light speed constant.

This also creates the effect of warped infinite space that is around the black holes - the event horizon. The infinite event horizon is where it is estimated that everything exists as information, and this actual physical universe is a holographic 3 dimensional projection of that infinite 2 dimensional surface.

We also are now theorizing that the space inside the black hole behaves same as the space outside the black hole. So, this would mean that the infinite surface that is outside the black hole is where existences temporarily merge with the infinity to become infinite for an infinite amount of time, and then again start a new octave inside the blackhole. This possibly goes ad infinitum and creates the octaves as described to us.

So from all these, what Ra says about light, and how light and space behave to keep the light speed constant regardless of what happens, light seems to play a fundamental role in creating our existence.

Ra also talks about the frequency of the photon determining the vibration of the environment and therefore creating densities. Ie, the earth had entered 4d vibrations since vibration of the photon increased to green spectrum circa 1937. Or was it 1936...
@Unity100 Thanks Unity!
Everything is created of love and light. Some things Ra said:

Quote:Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love.

Quote:There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.

Quote:This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.