Bring4th

Full Version: Numerological thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as I continue to work through this catalyst on Bring4th,

I am seeing numerous numerological signs
I am ESPECIALLY seeing lot's of 1's 2's and 7's.

111, 2, 22, 222, 1111, 7, 77, 777, etc...

Also, I think plenty of 5's 55's and 555's (but not like the 1s 2's and 7's)

Some 44's and 444's

But LOTS of 111, 11, 1, 2, 22, 222, 1111, 7, 77, 777, etc.

I would like to start a thread discussing the meaning of various numerology signs and would especially appreciate the help of helping me see how these connect to my current processing of catalyst.

Also, I just helped my dad out by hitting the dismiss to the alarm on his phone (reminding him to take pills) and it was 6:00 and showed the date as september 6. Is that a synchronicity? If so, what does it mean?

Thanks again everyone!

(I go to post thread, and am drawn to "Number of posts: 2" Is this synchronicity or confirmation bias or what?

EDIT:

Also, I was drawn to 616, so I look it up and then my ad blockers give me 1111 turning into 1212 at upper right hand corner of the screen. I also am drawn to notice the time of the video just when it hits 55 seconds. I also saw 6:16 as the time but that MAY have been what initially prompted me to look it up, so I dunno...

Are any of THOSE synchronicities/angel signs?
Have you looked into gematria?
616 also happens to be the number of the beast. However, it has been shown to most likely refer to the gematria number associated with the Caeser at the time, who had been persecuting people at the time.
I always refer to synchronicities as angel numbers. If that resonates with you, you can just look up "angel number 111" or any of the other numbers you see often on google.
(09-06-2018, 06:40 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]I always refer to synchronicities as angel numbers. If that resonates with you, you can just look up "angel number 111" or any of the other numbers you see often on google.

I do. Frequently. But I'm curious to have a discussion on what Y'ALLS interpretations are.

Cause I've noticed not everybody has QUITE the same interpretations. So I'm curious to see the interpretations an understandings about the numbers from people HERE.
So it seems like 111 and 11:11 have manifestation potential. How does this relate to my current situation?

And what does it mean for me that I just saw 55, 3 times in a row?

Does the specific context in which I came to see it matter?

Also, I get conflicting interpretations for numbers such as these, with 222 for instance, some say it means you're on the right track with your thoughts" others say it means "things are manifesting"

Some say numbers like 555 mean "change is coming" others say it means "be careful"

So who's right?
Most likely your guides communicating, only you can interpret the meaning it holds to you. (Iroinically the time read 5:55 as I was typing this.)