Bring4th

Full Version: So I've decided to become a new age healer. Any suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, basically, I booked a session with a shamanic new age healer today, she removed a bunch of negative implants, energies, etc. from my energy body and now I feel a lot better.

She said I am a lightworker and it would be prudent to learn to become a healer. She recommended I get a pendulum and said she'd send me some graphs to help me out with it.

Does anybody else have any suggestions for how I can get started?
(09-07-2018, 04:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So, basically, I booked a session with a shamanic new age healer today, she removed a bunch of negative implants, energies, etc. from my energy body and now I feel a lot better.

She said I am a lightworker and it would be prudent to learn to become a healer. She recommended I get a pendulum and said she'd send me some graphs to help me out with it.

I am working with a shamanic group. The first while is focused on cleaning up all your stuff and how to maintain that state.
Energy, Triggers, Intents, Connections, Expectations, ... you gotta be healed before you can really "see" without your own stuff clouding or being imposed upon the picture.

That is not to dissuade you but to explain the process.
Working with the group has basically changed my life in less than a year. I'm still in the self healing mode but as you heal yourself you naturally change all your relationships/interactions and it seems to allow space for others to heal.

I'm not sure where I am headed with all this but self healing is allowing me to find my path with less distortions and also perpetuate less distortions upon others.

shamanscave.com if you are interested. It's all online, except workshop weekends you can attend or not till you make the big decission and then you have to go to one but it's a pretty great group.

Classes are only $65 and run over 6/7 weeks, each class has been an hour to an hour and a half in length so very good value.
If you only take one make it recapitulation. The whole world should take that.
(09-07-2018, 05:12 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 04:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So, basically, I booked a session with a shamanic new age healer today, she removed a bunch of negative implants, energies, etc. from my energy body and now I feel a lot better.

I am working with a shamanic group. The first while is focused on cleaning up all your stuff and how to maintain that state.
Energy, Triggers, Intents, Connections, Expectations, ... you gotta be healed before you can really "see" without your own stuff clouding or being imposed upon the picture.

That is not to dissuade you but to explain the process.
Working with the group has basically changed my life in less than a year. I'm still in the self healing mode but as you heal yourself you naturally change all your relationships/interactions and it seems to allow space for others to heal.

I'm not sure where I am headed with all this but self healing is allowing me to find my path with less distortions and also perpetuate less distortions upon others.

shamanscave.com if you are interested. It's all online, except workshop weekends you can attend or not till you make the big decission and then you have to go to one but it's a pretty great group.

Classes are only $65 and run over 6/7 weeks, each class has been an hour to an hour and a half in length so very good value.
If you only take one make it recapitulation. The whole world should take that.

Thanks Glow. ALthough I just spent my last 34 dollars on a PayPal donation to that healer. Worth every penny, but now I'm broke. Maybe when I have money!

Thanks for the suggestion though, Glow. I definitely intend to keep it in mind for the future!
(09-07-2018, 04:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody else have any suggestions for how I can get started?

Easy.  Just make that oft-mentioned journey of 14 or so inches from your head to your heart.  Q'uo has a lot to say about that, if you care to look it up.  But the main thing is to do it, or put another way, to discover it.  If you can hold open your heart space for another, you have a fair chance of offering healing.  Otherwise, as it is written someplace or other, the healing is from the 3rd chakra and only temporary.

(09-08-2018, 02:55 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 04:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody else have any suggestions for how I can get started?

Easy.  Just make that oft-mentioned journey of 14 or so inches from your head to your heart.  Q'uo has a lot to say about that, if you care to look it up.  But the main thing is to do it, or put another way, to discover it.  If you can hold open your heart space for another, you have a fair chance of offering healing.  Otherwise, as it is written someplace or other, the healing is from the 3rd chakra and only temporary.

Very good point. I'd say most healings have potential to be only temporary though.
It is catalyst, if we don't learn from catalyst or heal what brought it, it just comes again. Integration. Smile
That's why we all gotta learn to clean up our patterns, see ourselves more clearly, otherwise we just bring the old stuff back in.
I think people can better heal and teach what they've been through.
So your experience with darkness and fear will be able to help people overcome that.

I also realize it's not my responsibility to heal others. I let the Universe flow through me and it does the healing.
Or more precisely, a person does their own healing.
(09-08-2018, 07:09 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think people can better heal and teach what they've been through.
So your experience with darkness and fear will be able to help people overcome that.

I also realize it's not my responsibility to heal others. I let the Universe flow through me and it does the healing.
Or more precisely, a person does their own healing.

I her ya. It was ALWAYS my plan to find a way to take my experiences and use them to help others through similar problems. But now I'm thinking of becoming an energy healer on top of that. I know helping them do inner-work IS helping their energy, but you know what I mean.

I'm still thinking it can't hurt to take some QHHT Reiki, etc. classes when I can afford to. Live or OTI. And to get a pendulum and some charts.

I still see the use. TBH the whole "do it yourself" thing sounds a bit... negative maybe? I dunno. Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I won't lie: A piece of me has considered this. After all, if one can earnestly say that they meet every single moment with love and faith, then they always have what they need and are within their comfort zones. Still, my healer helped ME a lot. She didn't give ME any of that "None of my responsibility" talk. But whatever.

Ultimately, I think I still might take some courses.
removed
(09-09-2018, 07:53 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Seems you misunderstood something:

Its not about doing it all by yourself and all alone!
There are issues where we need help and support, from a therapist for example. Still we play an active role in it.

However, that was what i meant, no one can do it FOR you all by himself without you being consciously involved.

Thats a huge diffence...

Apart from that, my advice on becoming a healer would be:

Healer heal yourself!
When you have succesfully healed yourself, you'll be in a position where you understand the background of a given issue and the way through, at least your way through.

An example would be, if you have successfully overcome your fear, you will understand what its about, whats behind it, what the lesson is and how one could go about healing it.
If you didn't heal your own fear, how could you possibly help healing other people's fear?

Ah. I understand now. TBH I'm attempting to learn the new age healer path BECAUSE I'm looking to heal myself.
I talked to the same shaman healer as you, and have decided I want to become a shaman.
This means overcoming my schizophrenia and bipolar. Then I can help others with the same condition.
She says when I grow out of the 7-9th dimension, I will not be so interested in anthros anymore
and will instead want to help other humans. Since I talked with her a couple of days ago
I notice I don't have the interest in anthros I used to have.
Just need to get my kundalini raised to my crown.
(09-11-2018, 05:53 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I talked to the same shaman healer as you, and have decided I want to become a shaman.
This means overcoming my schizophrenia and bipolar. Then I can help others with the same condition.
She says when I grow out of the 7-9th dimension, I will not be so interested in anthros anymore
and will instead want to help other humans. Since I talked with her a couple of days ago
I notice I don't have the interest in anthros I used to have.
Just need to get my kundalini raised to my crown.

Cool! I wonder why growing out of 7th-9th level awareness makes you lose such an interest?

That's interesting. Did she explain why?

Not that there's a problem with you becoming more focused on your fellow humans! BigSmile
She didn't say why I would lose interest. But that would be something since I've loved them for 20+ years.

I am watching shaman videos on gaia.com. The most important thing I learned so far is to love all things.

Also, meditation was very important.
(09-11-2018, 08:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]She didn't say why I would lose interest. But that would be something since I've loved them for 20+ years.

I am watching shaman videos on gaia.com. The most important thing I learned so far is to love all things.

Also, meditation was very important.

Yeah I could tell reading your posts since I've arrived here that you are pretty big into anthro. That's cool man. I'm just interested in why raising your consciousness would change that? I doubt you'll dislike it after, probably just won't have as big a thing. I'm sure you'll still appreciate it.
Maybe it's cause as you raise your conscious you simply take more of an interest in the people around you? I dunno. Maybe you don't so much LOSE interest in anthro as gain an interest in your fellow man that rises above the levels of interest you previously had for humanity?

Anyway, Gaia.com huh? Cool. I'll give that a look too! Thanks Indigo!
(09-09-2018, 09:22 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2018, 07:53 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Seems you misunderstood something:

Its not about doing it all by yourself and all alone!
There are issues where we need help and support, from a therapist for example. Still we play an active role in it.

However, that was what i meant, no one can do it FOR you all by himself without you being consciously involved.

Thats a huge diffence...

Apart from that, my advice on becoming a healer would be:

Healer heal yourself!
When you have succesfully healed yourself, you'll be in a position where you understand the background of a given issue and the way through, at least your way through.

An example would be, if you have successfully overcome your fear, you will understand what its about, whats behind it, what the lesson is and how one could go about healing it.
If you didn't heal your own fear, how could you possibly help healing other people's fear?

Ah. I understand now. TBH I'm attempting to learn the new age healer path BECAUSE I'm looking to heal myself.

True. Most psychologists become psychologists because they are miserable. Don't mean to be negative, I just wanted to balance Agua's viewpoint.
Have patience, patience, patience. In patience is found faith. In faith is the true power of the union between the greater self and the lesser self. All magic occurs at the impetus of faith.