Bring4th

Full Version: Thread about finding and removing negative implants.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As one learning to walk the path of a new age healer, I first investigate the clearing, healing and transmutation of negative entities, implants, attachments, psychic energies, etc.

I had mine cleared yesterday. Now I am feeling fear again. I now wonder if it is because of implants again or something else?

I am dealing with things by reminding myself that this is the moment I choose to recognize that I am faithful in each moment. That I am facing my fears RIGHT NOW and I am doing it with aplomb. That I am not manifesting negative manifestations by being faithful and unafraid, but most probably the opposite.

Still, negative implants/attachments/etc. clearing is my intention and I ask you all to aid me in this regard.
Thank you all so much for all the loving support you've given. It really means a lot.
(09-08-2018, 05:37 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]As one learning to walk the path of a new age healer, I first investigate the clearing, healing and transmutation of negative entities, implants, attachments, psychic energies, etc.

I had mine cleared yesterday. Now I am feeling fear again. I now wonder if it is because of implants again or something else?

I am dealing with things by reminding myself that this is the moment I choose to recognize that I am faithful in each moment. That I am facing my fears RIGHT NOW and I am doing it with aplomb. That I am not manifesting negative manifestations by being faithful and unafraid, but most probably the opposite.

Still, negative implants/attachments/etc. clearing is my intention and I ask you all to aid me in this regard.
Thank you all so much for all the loving support you've given. It really means a lot.

I just replied to Pergrine with something about this.

It is catalyst, if we don't learn from catalyst or heal what brought it, it just comes again. Integration. Smile
That's why we all gotta learn to clean up our patterns, see ourselves more clearly, otherwise we just bring the old stuff back in.

Others can disagree but I personally do not believe in implants, or attachments. That seems like very fear based terminology to me.

We learn in recap to clean up all our connections to people/triggers/memories/traumas, - the unconscious that links to the present consciousness/and unconscious.

Those are where what might be colorfully called attachments or implants hide.

It's perfectly within your power to clean that crap up yourself and maintain it.
No one needs a healer unless they are unwilling or to sick to do the work themselves.

There are several articles on the website I provided you in your other thread about how to do a basic recap. It is free to read and the follow the exercises.
It is a start and if your catalyst returned after less than a day from that healer it clearly requires you to learn not to just let others do it for you.
(09-08-2018, 09:23 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2018, 05:37 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]As one learning to walk the path of a new age healer, I first investigate the clearing, healing and transmutation of negative entities, implants, attachments, psychic energies, etc.

I just replied to Pergrine with something about this.

It is catalyst, if we don't learn from catalyst or heal what brought it, it just comes again. Integration. Smile
That's why we all gotta learn to clean up our patterns, see ourselves more clearly, otherwise we just bring the old stuff back in.

Others can disagree but I personally do not believe in implants, or attachments. That seems very fear based terminology to me.

We learn in recap to clean up all our connections to people/triggers/memories/traumas, - the unconscious that links to the present consciousness/and unconscious.

Those are where what might be colorfully called attachments or implants hide.

It's perfectly within your power to clean that crap up yourself and maintain it.
No one needs a healer unless they are unwilling or to sick/unwilling to do the work themselves.

Thank you for your wisdom. I realized this earlier after arguing with my parents about my life path. They made me realize that I refuse to live my life, because I don't like it the way it is. Mom compared getting a job doing stuff I don't like to the "Wax on, Wax off" thing from Karate Kid. I brought up how it tends to get used by people who don't really care as a convenient excuse for free labour, even though their students are already paying lots of money. I then had to realize that just because the wisdom gets abused by people who don't truly prioritize the lesson, doesn't mean it has no wisdom. I said "But most people NEVER MOVE PAST the 'wax on, ax off' phase!" And she said "You have such a contempt for 'most people'" And it hit me as true. A little voice in my head said back "Well they always had such contempt for ME" And what kills me is... That's not even necessarily true anymore and probably wasn't as true back then as perceived, although I've been treated VERY negatively by people in the past. I talked to my healer and she said she saw no negative energy in me. She said it's just excess kundalini energy. Might be part of it. Still, un-integrated polarity/wisdom I think plays a major role and this is my higher self getting me off my ass. My healer even said when she healed me that the name of the game now is "grounding"

I also realize how my mom, my dad, my dog even, and everyone else I meet in life mirror my own struggles. So they all serve as living metaphors for what I'm dealing with. And the ones we attract are the ones who most reflect our concerns because those are the ones we're paying attention to. BECAUSE they mirror us in such a way.

Still, all this wisdom also is to be integrated.

I have decided to take my TESOL courses when I can. First I help my dad prep the house for a hurricane.

Thank you for this, Glow. It confirms that this is indeed just catalyst. And as I continue to dwell on these issues, more really out there types of worries start to build. Reminding me of a dream I had:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid249942

I realize it was basically saying the more I stress and worry, the more I make things worse on myself and give myself more worry.

And kinda like that Taoist attitude of the more one tries to control s***, the more "out of control" it gets.

So... I stop "Controlling" and just start LIVING, which means APPRECIATING so I can integrate the wisdoms which help me deal with life's anxieties.

I am now focused on my goals, and TESOL (once I'm done helping my fam out) spending time with loved ones and grounding through productive work.

I think also, I grew up being trained to do mindless busy work that served no purpose but to make it LOOK like I was doing something, and I think that turned me off to work. This may be a deliberate attempt within the matrix to prime us to have an adversarial attitude towards work by giving us the false impression that it is meaningless.

Kinda like when in Nazi labour camps, they forced jews to break rocks into bits, put them into heavy buckets and carry them all around the camp and then put them back down where they picked them up from, with a "work makes us free" sign to mock what they were doing. IT's a means of trying to create resentment for the very things which produce meaning.

By changing my attitude towards work, I hope to heal/transmute this. As I think about it though, more stress arises and the fear(s) start(s) returning. What does this mean? Just processing the catalyst? Maybe because the school busywork I did compares and I'm compelled to heal that trauma too.

Any other ideas on how I can do this? You know ALONG WITH my doing productive work?

How else can I work to heal that inner child/teen/young adult who was doing work which seemed unproductive and got the inner wounds from such a thing?
GREAT NEWS! My dad just helped me heal it!

I told him about the Auschwitz thing, and here's the brilliant s*** he told me:

Thing is, while the Nazi's may have been attempting to BREAK the Jews by deliberately working to rob them of meaning, the Jews learned WORK ETHIC and used the work they did in Auschwitz to become brick layers, carpenters, etc.

Then he told me about how in the military, they deliberately train you to dig a hole, dig another hole, fill the second hole with dirt from the first hole, etc. until they have the rudimentary skills to make a foxhole.

It's like the "Wax on, wax off" thing from Karate kid! Daniel didn't see how waxing on and off over and over again had anything to do with anything until he learned to apply it to something (in this case, Karate)

A guitarist does fingering exercises which do not in and of themselves create music, but help build fingering strength for playing.

Dad learned all this first making sets in theater class.

Difference is, these tasks tend to have an intended training purpose.

The Jews were DELIBERATELY given work that was made to seem as if it had no meaning, yet they had the power to GIVE it meaning by figuring out how they could apply it to meaningful work!

So all that busywork, from classwork and homework, to TPS reports, to being told by the boss to "Look busy" by fake cleaning an already clean table surface so the customers don't see you "lounging" can all be imbued with whatever meaning we choose to apply to it. We can CREATE a use for the things we do!

My parents have both made some majour contributions to this healing and transmutation process.

And now, I leave my computer to GET BACK TO WORK. And I'm EXCITED about it! HAPPY about it!

Because all this healing/transmutation is completed with APPLICATION, and if NOTHING ELSE, we can earnestly use taking pride in our work (even if mindless busywork) in order to build the right attitude which will serve us in the future, and in doing so, create meaning which serves us in the present. We become the captains of our own souls! Thank you all for helping me in this healing/transmutation process!

Back to work now BigSmile
Well done!!
You got it. I’m so happy for you.

I should also say that the TESOL thing might feel to you as “less” than being a healer but healers are needed every where. I do a very physical, some what antithesis of my preference job providing a service for rich entitled people.... not all of them are entitled but still one might say it’s not using my “light worker” side. The truth is the opposite my skill just gets me to people that otherwise would not come across someone who is a good deal healed and awake.

Everyday while I provide my mundane material service of work I am having people open up to me. They find their own green ray, they see my light and my willingness to be truth and the can then see the same in themselves. That is healing, even if it only lasts a few moments the candle has been relit. When I come back to work for them again I will relight it again if need be or maybe just give them someone to talk out therir shadow to without judgement so their light can grow brighter.

Not all “healers” are selling healing, not all that need to heal would seek out such a service either.
Let the light work through you. That is really all anyone can do but jobs get us in contact with people who need to see the light.

Well done!
removed
(09-08-2018, 11:43 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Well done!!
You got it. I’m so happy for you.

I should also say that the TESOL thing might feel to you as “less” than being a healer but healers are needed everywhere. I do a very physical, some what antithesis of my preference job providing a service for rich entitled people.... not all of them are entitled but still one might say it’s not using my “light worker” side. The truth is the opposite my skill just gets me to people that otherwise would not come across someone who is a good deal healed and awake.

Everyday while I provide my mundane material service of work I am having people open up to me. They find their own green ray, they see my light and my willingness to be truth and the can then see the same in themselves. That is healing, even if it only lasts a few moments the candle has been relit. When I come back to work for them again I will relight it again if need be or maybe just give them someone to talk out their shadow to without judgement so their light can grow brighter.

Not all “healers” are selling healing, not all that need to heal would seek out such a service either.
Let the light work through you. That is really all anyone can do but jobs get us in contact with people who need to see the light.

Well done!

ABSOLUTELY! And I do NOT view the TESOL thing as meaningless work! FAR FROM IT! My motivation was because I COULD SEE how it fit my vision of service! I can EVEN MORE now. I have a means to heal these prisoners of the matrix with things I've learned partially from my experience there myself. And I can travel! Move out! Get payed! work with children! Adorable children, because they'll likely be KINDERGARTNERS! And if they're high schoolers, well... I'm GOOD with teenagers.

There's plenty of opportunity to grow in ways that seem very interesting to me! And since I'm familiar with the political aspects of the school environment, I have experience dealing with it.

Maybe it's what's best for me, maybe not. Anyway, one trip to China may show me the answers. If I decide going back to school, having a job in the states or whatever is what's best for me, then so be it.

I DO point out however, that I read a tarot reading where they said this week, I'd be faced with 2 choices: Red door (familiar past) or Blue door (novel future)

Blue door shall lead to a "Thought grass would be greener on the other side" moment and person was mentioned to be involved, described with: "Lazy, selfish, immature, doesn't want to commit, doesn't want to put in the work, LAZY LAZY LAZY LAZY"
The Fool card was also associated with the reading, which caught my eye, because I'm learning to faithfully and lovingly play the part of the fool.

The Blue door chosen for it's seeming exoticness and novelty and niceness.

The Red door is described as maybe being less alluring, but stable, committed, and mature.

The reading sounded like a romance reading, yet I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be (for me, at least) a career reading. Or who knows?

But... let's just say it's a career reading (after all it could be). So...

Hmm... "LAzy, immature, selfish, unmotivated, non-committal, doesn't want to put in the effort or do any of the work, LAZY, LAZY, LAZY, LAZY"

Sounds like... an average grade school student.

Also sounds like... Me. Dunno if I'm "Selfish" necessarily, but the other checkboxes ring out.

Well... Maybe I could grow a rok ethic by doing all I'm doing now!

So who knows?

But that Fool card? It fits perfectly into the path I am learning.

That Fool card is the thing which REALLY has me saying "you know what? This sounds like it suits my path"

Maybe I'm wrong, but this house, USF, Vocational Rehab, Publix and all these other things are here for me when I return.

Integration of catalyst by going forthrightly into the unknown sounds like a good way to help resolve my current issues.

Until then, I am doing work around the house, working on mending relationships, figuring ways we could help my dog Stewie come out of HIS comfort zones and into his heart-space (something I'm learning to do), hanging out with friends, spending as much time as I can with friends and family. Keeping myself busy and productive, and staying present while meeting each moment with love and faith.

That's my intention.

I choose to finish my TESOL certification and head out to China to teach the kindergartners!
(09-08-2018, 01:42 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to offer my two cents on the matter:

We all, but especially wanderers, come here to live, enjoy, but also to learn and grow.
We chose what we want to learn before incarnation.
Our lessons get "installed" by various means.

As we live our lives, aspects and layers come into our life as challenges, catalyst.
During the challenge, it feels very uncomfortable.
As we learn and grow, the catalyst dissapears, we have learned an aspect of the lesson.
Tje same situation now feels different or ceases to exist.

As we move on, we work on more and more layers and aspects, until we finally can put the peaces together and learn the lesson.
This is one of the main purposes of our incarnation.

It is because of that, that we have to work INSIDE, that we have to do it OURSELVES.
It serves an evolutionary purpose.

If you expect otjers, even if they are healers, to do it for you, you cannot evolve, simply because you wouldnt be able to learn the lesson.
If we are stuck in the believe that the "sources" of our discomfort are OUTSIDE of ourselves, we cannot learn the lesson, we cannot evolve.

Because of this, I believe it is crucial and the only way to work on OUR part and not some mysterious implant, attack, attachment or whatever. In the course of this work, these things might occur, but we can only solve them by healing OUR part of the problem.
And because of this, otjer people can heal us, but we will re-install the problem very soon again, necause we have not yet learned the lesson.

And:
If you really believe such deep issues can be healed during a phone call, what do you think are the remaining 60 years of lifetime for? Wink

Yes Agua. Thank you so much for the guidance! Still, I see no reason not to learn this stuff?

Although, I've been running protection and negative implant/influence removal activation codes on a loop. The silent kind.

I had my healer check me again: No negative energy found. She said it was excess kundalini energy.

Funny thing: EVERYONE ELSE picked blue door too XD Even after it's less than flattering description XD

Well, I mean, at least ALMOST everyone else. Statistically, somebody is likely to have picked Red Door...
According to one healer, Pickle, who used to be here, I had an implant over my heart.
But it was a healthy one so that my heart wouldn't get overwhelmed.

I remember a couple of times feeling so much love I couldn't handle it. I would have broken down without that.
(09-08-2018, 07:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]According to one healer, Pickle, who used to be here, I had an implant over my heart.
But it was a healthy one so that my heart wouldn't get overwhelmed.

I remember a couple of times feeling so much love I couldn't handle it. I would have broken down without that.

:O WOW! You must be really positive!

I'm getting more positive each day and going into my heart space. It DEFINITELY changes you to have your kundalini move into your heart chakra.

All of a sudden, I'm feeling intense love feelings and just want to connect more. I'm missing that friend a gain. BADLY missing them. Not even sure how much I do or don't care about my past grievances. I dunno, maybe I still have some things I take issue with, maybe I see things different, maybe it just doesn't bother me, I dunno. What I DO know is I badly miss them, regret taking the friendship for granted and would like to just be in a position where in some way or another, we are loving and supportive of one another again. I'm an adult man. I will be turning 29 soon. And yet I wanted to share a bed, one big bed with my entire family. Mom, dad, cats, dog. My brother doesn't live with us anymore but if he did, I'd have wanted him in there too. Hell, even my sister in law could join, IDGAF. And THEIR dog too! And I'm like... sobbing. and suddenly too. I dunno WHY, I dunno what kind of sobbing it even is. It's like "Are these tears of joy? Love? Pain? Sadness? Grief? WHAT?" And I no longer cared too much about being cool or any s*** like that. Hell, even past concerns over how women perceive me just didn't feel as important as they used to! In fact, what I wanted most at that point was just to be loving and kind and good to others. At that point, I honestly preferred the thought of being like Mr. Rogers than being like some sort of rock star or something (I'm a metalhead, so you know, I really admire a lot of rock musicians) I don't care if it's not cool. He was a loving and caring man. I wanted to be with friends and family (maybe even a GF who's right for me if that's what's best, why not?) and do something... wholesome or something, I dunno.

I don't think I had EVER desired to do or be anything "wholesome" in my life. This s*** is NO JOKE. That heart chakra... WHEW! I'm glad for it all, too. Loving others is honestly a gift in and of itself.