Bring4th

Full Version: Hacking physical reality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That happened when I watched "Spirit of the Forest" for the first time. My thoughts in response to the movie caused the scenes to change and respond based on my steering of the movie.
The characters were talking directly to me at times. I know because I watched it multiple times, and each time it was a different movie. Characters were the same, and basic plot the same,
but actions and words were different.

The wise trees in it, I had to have them tone down the wisdom, because it was too much for me to understand.

I can get to that point again. I just have to decrease my psych meds slowly over time until I can experience that again. And have to not freak out when things happen.

That movie I believe was training me for 4D.

(10-18-2018, 03:03 PM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]I went so far down the rabbit hole that movies that i already saw completely deformed, and changed their action based on what i was thinking in the moment, space and time deformed, changing the streets structure in my town, and stoping the heartbeats of people around me.
Yeepppppp BigSmile
"Let’s suppose that you were able, every night, to dream any dream you wanted to dream, and you would, naturally, as you began on this adventure of dreams, you would fulfill all your wishes. You would have every kind of pleasure during your sleep, and after several nights you would say «well, that was pretty great». But now let’s, uhm, let's have a surprise, let’s have a dream which isn’t under control. Well, something is gonna happen to me that I don’t know what it's gonna be. Then you would get more and more adventurous and you would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream and, finally, you would dream where you are now.

If you awaken from this illusion and you understand that black implies white, self implies other, life implies death. You can feel yourself, not as a stranger in the world, not as something here on probation, not as something that has arrived here by fluke, but you can begin to feel your own existence as absolutely fundamental. What you are basically, deep, deep down, far, far in, is simply the fabric and structure of existence itself."

― Alan W. Watts.
Didn't Alan Watts also say that we chose to forget we were dreaming?
Dunno. Forgeting, remembering, it is still a dream BigSmile The Creator's dream. In my opinion once you remember you can chill and don't take things so seriously, in comparation with the ones that dont know they are dreaming. But also in my experience once you climb up the ladder of densities you take everyone in your reality with you, so basically, you know you are dreaming, everyone knows that they are dreaming as part of your dream because they know that you are the creator of your reality, but they dont admit this frankly in your face, and you go crazy, get diagnosed with schizofrenia, go through some cognitive dissonance, disempower yourself, stop believing the truth, forget the truth, then remember remember remember through infinity.

At least this is my case and my experience Smile
I just know I don't want to be too close or too far from God. I was tired of the Light and carrying such a positive pressure of Light in my body. It was too much.
So I had to seek less. I felt like a balloon all the time.

I still let Love in though. Just not so much Light. But I'm not seeking the dark by any means.
(10-18-2018, 08:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just know I don't want to be too close or too far from God. I was tired of the Light and carrying such a positive pressure of Light in my body. It was too much.
So I had to seek less. I felt like a balloon all the time.

I still let Love in though. Just not so much Light. But I'm not seeking the dark by any means.

It is as important not to 'cycle' to fast in any given chakra. As it is not to be blocked up and having a 'cycle' that is to slow. What's more is that every chakra is in someone connected to all the rest. Though chakras are more interwoven and tied to certain other chakras. The spin/cycle of one effects all the rest, even if miniscule or the effects seem to be unseen. There's always exceptions and different configurations, so there is no set specific interaction of any given system. However the dynamic manifold of the system is always present.

It is very important, in my opinion, not to try and over saturate oneself with energy/light and information beyond what there ready to flow within and be/come to understand. Certain dynamics that are beyond what we can currently accept.

There are a lot of things that will 'fall away' as one, really begins to grasp the true nature of Oneness. Many dark nights of the soul are directly related to coming to grasp with certain aspects of Oneness. Can you really grasp oneness? What is Oneness to you?
Pages: 1 2 3