Bring4th

Full Version: Hacking physical reality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys. I had some experiences that i want to share with you and some questions.

As i walk everyday and i am very conscious of my thoughts i ask myself a lot of questions. The oneness usually return the answers in matter of days, hours sometimes even seconds.

1st example(seconds,minutes): I see a geometric pattern in the air, i enter then facebook and i see the first shared post is about the flower of life, the same exact pattern that i saw.
2nd example(hours): I read some posts on a girl's facebook about a methaphysical war, about negative ET's, i go to the library with no intention about reading something about this, and there`s a book on the floor of David Icke about reptilians.
3rd example(everytime i think about this): I read some information about GESARA(Global Economic Security and Reformation Act) and the GCR(Global Currency Reset), i go outside, and cars with GES, GSR, GCR on license plates start to gravitate around me.

and so on...

Then i enter a crazy mood and i say lets test this s***. Think of a zebra, boom a girl in white and black stripes appears in front of me, think of a bear, a guy with the nickname "the bear" from my neibhourhood appears in front of me, think about a colour, violet, a little girl in violet appears, and in the same time a car with VLT passes around, and the 2nd one HKR(hacker).

It`s like i hacked physical reality by hacking my own mind, being conscious of my thoughts.

The question is, wtf is happening, because i feel "crazy" and i am afraid i`ve gone too far.
Another question is, if i create my reality in this detalied way, how can i use these "hacks" and tools in the benefit of the collective ?

I will post some more experiences after some answers if i feel it is relevant.
(09-09-2018, 06:25 PM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. I had some experiences that i want to share with you and some questions.

As i walk everyday and i am very conscious of my thoughts i ask myself a lot of questions. The oneness usually return the answers in matter of days, hours sometimes even seconds.

1st example(seconds,minutes): I see a geometric pattern in the air, i enter then facebook and i see the first shared post is about the flower of life, the same exact pattern that i saw.
2nd example(hours): I read some posts on a girl's facebook about a methaphysical war, about negative ET's, i go to the library with no intention about reading something about this, and there`s a book on the floor of David Icke about reptilians.
3rd example(everytime i think about this): I read some information about GESARA(Global Economic Security and Reformation Act) and the GCR(Global Currency Reset), i go outside, and cars with GES, GSR, GCR on license plates start to gravitate around me.

and so on...

Then i enter a crazy mood and i say lets test this s***. Think of a zebra, boom a girl in white and black stripes appears in front of me, think of a bear, a guy with the nickname "the bear" from my neibhourhood appears in front of me, think about a colour, violet, a little girl in violet appears, and in the same time a car with VLT passes around, and the 2nd one HKR(hacker).

It`s like i hacked physical reality by hacking my own mind, being conscious of my thoughts.

The question is, wtf is happening, because i feel "crazy" and i am afraid i`ve gone too far.
Another question is, if i create my reality in this detalied way, how can i use these "hacks" and tools in the benefit of the collective ?

I will post some more experiences after some answers if i feel it is relevant.

OH MY GOD! You and I are dealing with this same paranoia! I fear my own fear because I am conscious of manifestation.

Dude, you may wanna read all of my posts, especially the latest ones. I'm dealing with some serious paranoia.

TALK TO AGUA. HE CAN HELP. And you picked the right place to seek help with this problem too, because the rest of this community is honestly one of the most loving and supportive and wise communities I can think of, if not THE most.
Fact of the matter is, you're probably dealing with some sort of past trauma or something. I myself am figuring this s*** out. The more we learn from ourselves, the more we can teach and help each other. The more we learn from each other, the more we can teach and help ourselves.

It's is a pleasure to meet you, breakingties, and I love you.

We can get through this Smile
Hi BigSmile I love you too BigSmile I`ve read your posts. I am not paranoid, but i am like afraid of my own powers of manifestation, feeling also excitment in the same time. Welcome to Wonderland EvolvingPhoenix Smile))
And about past trauma i dont know what to say... one problem that i know for sure that i have in the present and that i try to deal with is the saviour complex Sad
(09-09-2018, 06:50 PM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]And about past trauma i dont know what to say... one problem that i know for sure that i have in the present  and that i try to deal with is the saviour complex Sad

Ahhh... As in like HEro complex? (Compulsive need to help people) or as in like, believing your the next Jesus or something. Cause there's two definitions. Well if it were the 2nd kind you prolly wouldn't have been rational about it so that kinda narrows it down.

It's good to help people, but remember that you are of BEST service to others when you serve from a place that's good inside. The more your own house is in order, the easier it is to help others. Hmm... Maybe that's something I was supposed to hear myself say, so I could see what's going on more. Just got finished talking with a friend actually about political stuff and relating it to how my facing my own issues ties in and how it reflects what's going on on a national and even global scale.
I've had the Jesus complex before and kept trying to downplay it, acting as if I was humble. I thought I was going to have to die like he did.
@EvolvingPhoenix yeah.. i want somehow to bring a change in the collective (i live in a very poor and corrupt country) but i guess everyone here wants this. Also i have no job and i am living with my parents. So that's why i call it a problem because i can't get my s*** toghether because of it, it occupies my mind the majority of time.

@IndigoGeminiWolf i had a visual hallucination one time seeing just black and white and i was on a highroad, with my father driving to the mental hospital, and i tought i will be somehow punished and stuck in a loop with him on that highroad seeing black and white until infinity. So i kinda relate...
Hello, breakingties!

I have dealt with this level of manifestation since I was 18. Using it too much exhausts whatever it is, and I start becoming clumsy until it replenishes.

I really can't help it, though. Kind of like what you described. I can increase its frequency and will it to happen towards specific things, like you describe, but these days I try not to do it at all if I can help it.

I have been told my indigo chakra is more active than my others. Perhaps it is a symptom of having a prominent indigo chakra?

It's been a while, and I've realized that letting the world bring to me what it feels is best is most often better for me. Grounding really helps, too.
(09-09-2018, 08:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the Jesus complex before and kept trying to downplay it, acting as if I was humble. I thought I was going to have to die like he did.

I have fantasies about something like that sometimes. You know, being a great leader of some sort. Not really so sure about "saviour" but somebody important and benevolent and competent and admirable and appreciated on the world stage. That's normal though.
I DO believe that if we can dream it, it is within our field of possibilities and probabilities.

But ultimately, I've been looking into other stuff. Had a good political talk today, made me think of how I can be more connected to my fellow human beings around me by investigating politics with more openness towards people I otherwise don't listen enough to (I have come to realize)

Possibly dealing with this issue, please understand that you don't HAVE to be Jesus. Wherever you're headed to be of highest service, just following the guidance of your highest self should work. You are perfectly EXACTLY what everyone (including you) needs you to be to be.

Again, something I am learning to integrate into my being by LIVING more faithfully.
(09-09-2018, 10:30 PM)Foha Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, breakingties!

I have dealt with this level of manifestation since I was 18. Using it too much exhausts whatever it is, and I start becoming clumsy until it replenishes.

I really can't help it, though. Kind of like what you described. I can increase its frequency and will it to happen towards specific things, like you describe, but these days I try not to do it at all if I can help it.

I have been told my indigo chakra is more active than my others. Perhaps it is a symptom of having a prominent indigo chakra?

It's been a while, and I've realized that letting the world bring to me what it feels is best is most often better for me. Grounding really helps, too.

@Foha Oh s***, you're an indigo ray aura too?! I guess this may be an indigo aura issue then...
Heh BigSmile Thanks guys. It's great to hear your thoughts, and i don't feel so "crazy" anymore with you sharing your similiar experiences.
I often have hallucinated cute cartoon animal faces on my walls.
In the past when I had schizophrenia, they were so cute I couldn't handle it, and I had to turn down the adorability of them
by bringing in images of skulls and stuff to balance out the cuteness.

It's possible for something to be too adorable to handle. I see them because it's a big thing for me.
removed
My deepest potential at the time was to prove that God exists. I thought I was going to fly around and levitate and prove he existed that way.

But you can't prove God. Not even Jesus could. Not even Buddha can.
Thanks Agua for your wisdom. I am currently working on trusting myself more Tongue
(09-10-2018, 03:19 AM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]Heh BigSmile Thanks guys. It's great to hear your thoughts, and i don't feel so "crazy" anymore with you sharing your similiar experiences.

Makes me all the more glad I shared them BigSmile

As regards the relationship between synchronicities and the ego self, you might consider how you interweave the element of service into the dynamic.  The dedicated desire to serve (as distinct from a casual desire) could offer some guidance.  Whence comes that dedicated desire, I wonder?

(09-10-2018, 04:47 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I often have hallucinated cute cartoon animal faces on my walls.
In the past when I had schizophrenia, they were so cute I couldn't handle it, and I had to turn down the adorability of them
by bringing in images of skulls and stuff to balance out the cuteness.

It's possible for something to be too adorable to handle. I see them because it's a big thing for me.

You would DIE at a Babymetal show. Those girls are purified, ultra-distilled kawaii LOL.

I hear Moa has a smile that can hypnotize a room. I've also heard it's NOT an exaggeration.

(09-10-2018, 05:13 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, my thoughts on this would be:

As for the "Jesus complex"

It´s two sided actually!
It is your deepest potential you are sensing, and your deepest potential is exactly that!

However, the ego like to claim everything for itself, so there is also a lot of ego in it.
As long as it is just imagination, its is utter delusion and simply ego.

However, when you put it into practice, it becomes the truth!
The discernment is quite simple, every bit you bring into your reality in practical terms is about potential, everything that evokes feelings of greatness but doesnt lead to concrete steps in real life is just delusion Smile

As for the "manifestation":
I think you dont have to be afraid of your manifestation powers!
You´re attracting situations and all of this happens in an area that is neither dangerous nor related to any bigger issue you have. You will usually have a natural flow there.

To be be really able to manifest on a larger scale and in a broader spectrum, you need to be pretty advanced on your path.
We manifest all the time, 24h a day, we just dont realize.
In order to manifest consciously we need to have cleared the subconscious barriers in the areas in question.

Just try to manifest for example a big amount of money in the lottery and I am sure you will soon find out where your limits are Smile

This might reduce your fear of power.

However, in a deeper sense, i would add that in truth most of us fear our own power bacause we dont trust ourselves, thats where we limit our power significantly.
If you honestly look at where you misused your power, where you are not trustworthy, this can help a lot freeing your true power...

YES! That is EXACTLY TRUE Agua! Before developing my paranoia, I came to that realization about myself! And I STILL Wasn't becoming my best self! And then I developed these symptoms and NOW I feel FORCED to develop a work ethic just to keep sane.

And THANK YOU for pointing out that point about manifestation, Agua! You have REALLY helped ease a fear of mine!

In fact, I HAVE tried the lotto manifestation thing before, and STILL live with my parents XD

That REALLY helps me right now, so THANKS Agua. DAMN you're good!

And yeah, that makes sense! Projecting one's own fear of power onto the external environment definitely describes the issue behind all the various paranoid fears I've faced in my life... I look back at my fears: Being transported to negative timespace, becoming a robot slave, worrying about somehow unintentionally selling my soul, etc. etc. have been some of the more BIZARRE fears I've projected my fear of my own power onto. It's always been SOMETHING. Now I'm coming face to face with that fact. And I calm down I've noticed when I do things which correctly and forthrightly interact with the real world and make loving and faithful use of my power, my paranoia starts to ease up! Like writing apology letters, for instance! Practicing forgiveness, to myself and others. Etc. Etc.

Even NOW I'm dealing with bits of anxiety and mental resistance! But you are SERIOUSLY helping me ease my issues by leaps and bounds! You're amazing Agua! Thank you!

(09-10-2018, 09:10 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ] 
As regards the relationship between synchronicities and the ego self, you might consider how you interweave the element of service into the dynamic.  The dedicated desire to serve (as distinct from a casual desire) could offer some guidance.  Whence comes that dedicated desire, I wonder?

It comes now, out of necessity, because it's either do that, or let the paranoia get worse and probably reach a state of full blown psychosis.
@peregrine It is just my highest excitment. I have this dedicated desire to serve for some years, even before discovering the Law of One, and the experiences and the enviroment supported me on this path. It's something like in the inception movie, i remember one guy at work where we were talking methaphysical matters, telling to another guy about me "this guy will change the planet one day" or "the shift is now perfect". Slowly but steady, my consciousness was elevated to the point that all i want to do is serve. It brings me great joy.
(09-10-2018, 10:39 AM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]@peregrine It is just my highest excitment. I have this dedicated desire to serve for some years, even before discovering the Law of One, and the experiences and the enviroment supported me on this path. It's something like in the inception movie, i remember one guy at work where we were talking methaphysical matters, telling to another guy about me "this guy will change the planet one day" or "the shift is now perfect". Slowly but steady, my consciousness was elevated to the point that all i want to do is serve. It brings me great joy.

That's cool man! And I'm VERY happy for you! You probably DO have what it takes. I believe in you BigSmile
Thanks man BigSmile Anyways we are in this together and i think we can create heaven on earth in this lifetime BigSmile peace, love and abundance for everyone
(09-10-2018, 10:39 AM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]@peregrine It is just my highest excitment. I have this dedicated desire to serve for some years, even before discovering the Law of One, and the experiences and the enviroment supported me on this path. It's something like in the inception movie, i remember one guy at work where we were talking methaphysical matters, telling to another guy about me "this guy will change the planet one day" or "the shift is now perfect". Slowly but steady, my consciousness was elevated to the point that all i want to do is serve. It brings me great joy.

Do you see service as something related to outcome? Or do you view it more like purifying one’s vibration as much as possible and simply adding that to the mix as circumstances may beckon?
The way i see service is through my own seeking of The Creator, through sharing love, compassion and understanding with everyone. If the outcome is positive and i actually helped then is great, if the response is not so good, then so be it.

A few years ago i knew a girl that had some big emotional issues, and family related also. I tried to help for 1 month of so, and she ended up completely rejecting me. This is an example, but usually the outcome is positive, even if i don't seek this per se.
Just 1111 synchronicities.

Your reality is showing you that your 3rd eye is over-active. Are the thoughts and manifestations yours? Or are the manifestations causing the thoughts? Or is it a synchronicity. The thought and the physical merging as one.
But what about what Agua said?
@GentleReckoning Then i guess i should control my thoughts better or even trying to not think at all because the syncronicities are everywhere Smile) Sometimes i have the feeling that i am in a never ending glitch.

That's pretty much it. You experience or live through indigo. However the locusts of Kundalini still may be offset or averaged out to a lower field/center. Due to blockages/preincarnational choices. Which makes for a very confusing and "swervy' or unpredictable in certain degrees incarnation. I'm pretty sure you've had an weird or rather very mixed feedback your entire life.

It also signifies being a wanderers of at least sixth density, and depending on if you were born in this configuration or grew/transformed into during incarnation. If you were born like this, I would gurantee a past mid sixth origin.

If you were born with indigo potentiated. I'm sure you've had a mixed bag of reviews type of life. Wanderers that are past mid sixth sign on with some pretty wild "handicaps" or "balancers". If you have a fully functioning physical complex with no handicaps present, I know your life was like mine, and absolutely ridiculous mixed bag. Haha those types of wanderers roll the dice forreal on these incarnations.
Yeah. I'd say that's pretty accurate about mine so far.
(10-07-2018, 08:57 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

That's pretty much it. You experience or live through indigo. However the locusts of Kundalini still may be offset or averaged out to a lower field/center. Due to blockages/preincarnational choices. Which makes for a very confusing and "swervy' or unpredictable in certain degrees incarnation. I'm pretty sure you've had an weird or rather very mixed feedback your entire life.

It also signifies being a wanderers of at least sixth density, and depending on if you were born in this configuration or grew/transformed into during incarnation. If you were born like this, I would gurantee a past mid sixth origin.

If you were born with indigo potentiated. I'm sure you've had a mixed bag of reviews type of life. Wanderers that are past mid sixth sign on with some pretty wild "handicaps" or "balancers". If you have a fully functioning physical complex with no handicaps present, I know your life was like mine, and absolutely ridiculous mixed bag. Haha those types of wanderers roll the dice forreal on these incarnations.

Interesting! What density do you think I pre-incarnate from?

GentleReckoning proposes 5th. He says that's the density of not just wisdom, but seeking passion and individuation. And that the way to 6th is to do something big for the social complex.

What do you think my density may be?
Pages: 1 2 3