Bring4th

Full Version: Pyramid energizing question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I have been avidly reading the LOO and there is so much information to take in! I am on Book III at the moment and the later books might answer my question, but here it goes Smile

In Session 66, Ra and the questioner discuss using pyramid energies to "energize" or charge people. I found this intriguing, but noticed the limitation of a half hour. The discussion provides the angles and ratios of the pyramid to be used but I have a couple of questions on this.

How big is the pyramid?
It sounds like it is rather small:

Quote:the most appropriate size for use beneath the head is an overall height small enough to make placing it under the cushion of the head a comfortable thing.

Has anyone tried this?
It sounds like a great way to boost energy for the day.

Thanks all!
I've tried it a couple times, most often I found it to boost the catalyst I experienced, but also provided me with the sufficient energy. So I'm not sure about using it every single day, it is quite energizing and tiring to the physical body, in my opinion.
No more than 30 minutes at a go every day, preferably less.
I have one of these that I keep in my room. It's more a cone than a pyramid, but it's a little too big to fit under my head.
It's more calming than energizing and contains Amethyst, metal shavings and resin and is called Orgonite.
It's about 4 inches tall.

[Image: DSCN0133.jpg]
Thanks all!

Indigo, you bring up another point I was wondering about. I gather the pyramid/cone doesn't have to be hollow.

Blossom and Unity, how big were the pyramids you were using? Few inches like Indigo's?

Thanks again!
Palm sized.
(09-14-2018, 12:51 PM)Seth_70/7 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks all!

Indigo, you bring up another point I was wondering about. I gather the pyramid/cone doesn't have to be hollow.

Blossom and Unity, how big were the pyramids you were using? Few inches like Indigo's?

Thanks again!

10 cm or less. Something like the below.

https://www.amazon.es/Energ%C3%ADa-pir%C...de+cristal
This is the usable quote for the pyramid application:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=66#27

Quote:66.27 ▶ Questioner: How many applications of thirty minutes or less during a diurnal period would be appropriate?
Ra: I am Ra. In most cases, no more than one. In a few cases, especially where the energy will be used for spiritual work, experimentation with two shorter periods might be possible, but any feeling of sudden weariness would be a sure sign that the entity had been over-radiated.
Thanks all! I have seen little pyramids like these in various stores and always wondered what they were for.
Has anyone ever accidentally over-radiated themselves? CA has a chakra pyramid (7 colored gemstones fitted together into a pyramid) that I've been thinking about playing with in meditations.

Is there any serious side effects to over-radiating the self??  If there is I'll pass cause my meditations usually have me losing track of time.  (I don't like using alarms, they stick in the back of my mind and distract me.)
I don't know but I've gotten over-stimulated just from universal energy.
Like I ask the Universe to help balance me, and after awhile I feel dizzy.

I think as long as you stay grounded it should be fine.

Just imagine roots coming out from your root chakra, into the middle of the Earth,
and the Earth coming up to your hips, and this should ground you well.
That grounding visualization sounds sublime, I'll try it today!

If the universe is making you dizzy, maybe you're drunk with love Smile
(09-30-2018, 02:45 PM)One of Love Wrote: [ -> ]If the universe is making you dizzy, maybe you're drunk with love Smile

That sounds like a poem by Rumi Smile

Thanks for the grounding tip as well!
(09-30-2018, 05:49 AM)One of Love Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone ever accidentally over-radiated themselves? CA has a chakra pyramid (7 colored gemstones fitted together into a pyramid) that I've been thinking about playing with in meditations.

Is there any serious side effects to over-radiating the self??  If there is I'll pass cause my meditations usually have me losing track of time.  (I don't like using alarms, they stick in the back of my mind and distract me.)

Yes you feel tired with a sense of some kind of over-loading. Not beneficial. Use a timer/clock to time the time exactly. If you use a greater pyramid, then time the duration less.