Bring4th

Full Version: The cord is back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I had let it go. Hell, I HAD let it go.

Can anybody help me figure out why I suddenly got attached again?

How do I TRULY let this go? I know it's not an easy answer with an easy fix, but I'm really trying to figure out what's going wrong and why I can't just let this person go.

What they did was so cruel and so hurtful and I'm in such pain.

Maybe when Agua PM'd me and suggested that my current issues are just manic episodes hiding the same issues as depression, I started delving in and got re-attached to the problem.

I thought I'd forgiven this person. It feels like I can't TRULY forgive and that's so painful to have to admit as well.

I am struggling. I WANT to heal this. I want to clear this. I want to let it go. I WANT to forgive.

So why is it not that easy? Why can't I just FORGIVE and let it go?

When I did last time, it was like...

There was a psychic thing where I came face to face with the karmic situation.

I realized that this was a cycle I needed to get out of and just let it go. Now I took it back up again. WHY?

Because my ego came back after I stopped smoking weed, so that I'd be safe from the paranoid delusions?

I feel trapped here, because I feel like I can't heal this in 3D without the use of drugs.

I don't trust a psychologist and actually agree with my healer that they just make things worse.

But I'm tired of being told "We give you advice and you never take it" so I'm doing EVERYTHING you guys tell me as best I can.

I meditate, and I suck at it. Doesn't mean I don't do it. It just means I SUCK AT IT and can't stay focused no matter how much I try to redirect it.

I JUST finished psyche evaluations today and apparently my issue was enough to test me for PTSD.

When I told them about the friend-dumping they couldn't take that seriously enough to give it the same label as a disorder reserved for war vets and rape victims, but I think they may have been onto something.

I am now being recommended to a psychologist who, as I recommended focuses PRIMARILY on these types of issues and being deferred by my request to a holistic psychiatrist so I can get one who doesn't just push whatever pills on me they're being payed to pimp. I still recommended they put me on anti-psychotics though. I have begun lifting weights and am doing my best to eat more.

I know there are other things I ought to do, but I've been told that listing more than that as a goal is "unrealistic" so what the hell else can I do?

I AM meditating, I AM getting help, and I AM going on anti-psychotics. I am doing as much of what you people have told me to do as I am being told I can realistically expect from myself so what else can I possibly do?!

And I HAVE quit the marijuana usage. And the subliminals, although I am now considering that may have been a mistake.

The subliminals and weed HELPED with this, up until the paranoia happened. I'm thinking maybe I SHOULD go back on the subs and just quit the weed, while cutting down on the sub usage.

If you guys have any ideas on how to get rid of this cord and forgive this person, that would be great.

I know forgiveness does it, but it's a harder thing for me to do than I thought.

If it was as easy as "just forgive" it would be done with by now.

Forgiveness is hard and I am struggling with it.
And is there some way I can just transmute the negativity of the cord, without detaching it? Whichever one is best, I shall endeavor to do.
That shaman lady's blog has some information on cords.

https://soulsisterstruth.com/

https://soulsisterstruth.com/2018/04/25/...tic-cords/
EP - when I asked about the meditating it was a question not an intended judgement.
I am sorry you took it that way. I just know that without quieting the ego you don’t get very far.

The recapitulation work can be done without meditating well.
I would 100% recommend you try that about this friend. It takes about 10 minutes and I wouldn’t recommend you do more than that at a time anyways. One excersize is at the bottom.
https://www.shamanscave.com/self-healing...pitulation

Is it all strains of weed that bother you cause paranoia? Sativa and Indica?
I know some strains are known to do that more.

As to why the chord is back, well that is ego’s job, to remember resentments without forgiving, to feel pain so you are afraid to be vulnerable, the saying about the mind really should be about ego.
Great servant, horrible master.

Either way I hope your path leads you to healing soon.
(09-14-2018, 02:09 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]EP - when I asked about the meditating it was a question not an intended judgement.
I am sorry you took it that way. I just know that without quieting the ego you don’t get very far.

The recapitulation work can be done without meditating well.
I would 100% recommend you try that about this friend. It takes about 10 minutes and I wouldn’t recommend you do more than that at a time anyways. One excersize is at the bottom.
https://www.shamanscave.com/self-healing...pitulation

Is it all strains of weed that bother you cause paranoia? Sativa and Indica?
I know some strains are known to do that more.

As to why the chord is back, well that is ego’s job, to remember resentments without forgiving, to feel pain so you are afraid to be vulnerable, the saying about the mind really should be about ego.
Great servant,  horrible master.

Either way I hope your path leads you to healing soon.

Okay. I'll try the recapitulation. The strain is Girl SCout Cookies.

Sorry if I reacted so badly, but it feels like I'm really trying and I feel like people don't believe me.

Sorry again.

Cool thing is, my healer JUST NOW TAUGHT ME how to discover and remove negative implants/influences! Also how to balance my chakras and remove negative cords! It's actually pretty quick and easy! Only people who are magnetic workers can do it, she said.
So in other words, I just got rid of it. For those who are magnetic workers: I called forth all etheric cords into my left hand (because it's the one I don't write with) and then grabbed it and yanked it out. Then I blew it into the light. Easy peasy! Turns out, balancing my chakras and getting goblins out of my crown chakra are just as easy to do!
I don't know if I'm a magnetic worker, but I was able to use my Intention Repeater software to help heal her fish.
I did though set the power of it 4X higher than was necessary to work.

When I get the software ready, she knows someone who can help me promote it.
(09-14-2018, 04:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if I'm a magnetic worker, but I was able to use my Intention Repeater software to help heal her fish.
I did though set the power of it 4X higher than was necessary to work.

When I get the software ready, she knows someone who can help me promote it.

Cool! What's intention repeater software?
It basically takes an intention you type, such as "My chakras are balanced and I am grounded" and repeats it in computer memory thousands or millions of times.
It's like writing your intention down repetitively.
It uses the intelligent nature of energy/universe to work.

I ran it for 2 hours, with 7 million repeats of the intent that her fish have perfect health, and she told me that he's doing much better now.

I may create an app for it for the phone. I wrote about it here: http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...#pid250169
(09-14-2018, 04:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It basically takes an intention you type, such as "My chakras are balanced and I am grounded" and repeats it in computer memory thousands or millions of times.
It's like writing your intention down repetitively.
It uses the intelligent nature of energy/universe to work.

I ran it for 2 hours, with 7 million repeats of the intent that her fish have perfect health, and she told me that he's doing much better now.

I may create an app for it for the phone. I wrote about it here: http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...#pid250169

Kickass! might be useful! Although that basically sounds like subliminal affirmation software, which I'm being told not to use. But I decided f*** it, and I'm using it anyway.

Still, sounds REAL interesting...

I might use that! Just gotta decide what CUSTOM goal to use...
Also, regarding the cord, for a while I was looking for a mirror so that I could gauge the impact of my teachings before I just go mass-market.

Could this be related?
(09-14-2018, 10:32 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Also, regarding the cord, for a while I was looking for a mirror so that I could gauge the impact of my teachings before I just go mass-market.

Could this be related?

I dunno, man. All's I know is, after Agua suggested in some PM's that my manic episodes might be just another side of the depression coin and after being told that hidden trauma (among other things) was affecting my paranoia, I decided to revisit my friend dumping trauma and went through a negative episode. But then I talked to people on this forum about the Lovers Card and they set my ideas straight.

And then I got help removing negative influences from my energy field and balancing my chakras and the combo seems to have lifted my spirits.

Dunno if that has anything to do with your teachings, but I can say I am feeling better and now I'm less concerned with that matter than I was and more hopeful too. I get the point of the pain and rejection, spiritually, as helping me grow into a better version of myself, and I accept the VERY REAL karmic element to my situation and how personally liberating it is to just let go of it and love myself and others.

Fact of the matter is, it's not like this is the first time I've struggled with this issue.

I was fine and then I went into a spiral again, because I felt I had been distracting myself, but then I gained clarity and learned some basic spiritual hygiene practices for keeping my chakras balanced and energy clear.

Now I feel better again and am once again focused on my vision of service.

TBH I really dunno if the shaman thing is actually my calling, but my teacher's acting like it is.

I get more of a feeling I'm here to TEACH people.

I think I have a vision of service that may pay well , allow much travel and flexibility and be of service.

And I'm ready to come out of hermit mode and focus on that. I dunno exactly what your teachings are, but I think if you're focused on negativity, you might wanna read the post about the lovers card, because it gave me some positive clarity. That's what helped me. That, and learning these basic, yet important healing skills.

I will say though that your latest message to me talking about being yourself so fully you end up in abundance definitely strikes a cord with me! And I don't see anything wrong with teaching people to be themselves more fully. In fact, that ties quite nicely into my vision of service: I want to teach people in a demystifying way how to unlock their creative potential. But first I must teach myself this.
Gentle, aren't your teachings based on crystallizing the yellow chakra to move past 4th density into 5th?

Don't see how this plays into that, seeing as I balanced my chakras and my kundalini snake is settled into my heart chakra for now...

I mean, I haven't given up the positive path. If anything, I came out of my latest episode with even MORE resolve to be positive!

Also, I should note I decided to go back on the subliminals. After private talks with Agua, I believe it was the weed primarily causing the paranoiac symptoms.

EDIT: Actually, Maybe I shouldn't on the subs... starting to notice paranoid symptoms slowly growing back. With weed gone though, MUCH lesser.
removed
(09-14-2018, 11:36 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Gentle, aren't your teachings based on crystallizing the yellow chakra to move past 4th density into 5th?

Don't see how this plays into that, seeing as I balanced my chakras and my kundalini snake is settled into my heart chakra for now...

I mean, I haven't given up the positive path. If anything, I came out of my latest episode with even MORE resolve to be positive!

Also, I should note I decided to go back on the subliminals. After private talks with Agua, I believe it was the weed primarily causing the paranoiac symptoms.

EDIT: Actually, Maybe I shouldn't on the subs... starting to notice paranoid symptoms slowly growing back. With weed gone though, MUCH lesser.

Basically. Due to TV and the internet though motion into 5th density moves so strongly against the current so to speak that you tend to build a negative charge.

Health and hygiene balance that out almost entirely. Remembering that there cannot be a strong positive charge without an equally strong negative charge.

Think of a planet. It's strength of positive and negative creating a massive protective shell around it that extends well into space. If you fear the negative, then you minimize your positive as well. With no positive, then you lose independence becoming controlled by your fears and desires.
GR, do you think we can actively choose not to feel the fear?
I talked with a shaman lady who does not experience fear, and she's dealt with a lot in the past. She no longer does fear.
Is it something learned, or can we just choose it?
You have to soak it all up, then once you have accepted every last bit of it, you just let it go. And poof! It's gone!

Accept what you're afraid of more than it can ever accept itself, and it will assist you on your path.
I have recently had the occasion to discuss the healing of karmic ties with my higher self, which resulted in my being taught a powerful technique which I hope will be of benefit to you. Although in my case it was needed to heal a relationship where I had caused harm to the other person, it should work equally well in situations where that is reversed - after all, it boils down to bringing disharmony into harmony. Here's the transcript of the relevant portion of that conversation.

===
Quote:It is indeed possible to clear completely a karmic tie or disturbance within your system. The way to do so is through restoring perfect harmony with the person you have injured, whether by word, thought or deed, and that is the truth. You have been working on this diligently [wherever it has been possible to do so in person], and your efforts are bearing vast fruit of a positive kind, [Stranger], and that is the truth.

Now, this is not always possible with casual acquaintances, etc. – people whom you might rarely see again, if at all. In those cases, it is still possible to clear those relationships inside yourself. This is how it’s done: focusing on the person in question, imagine them enveloped in White light. Expand the light until it engulfs you as well, and remain in the light with that person. This accomplishes a connection based on a healthy foundation between you and the other individual.

Once you are both in the White light, begin to vibrate “om”, that is the truth. The Om is a powerful symbol, [Stranger], even if that seems silly to you. It has transformative power which you will witness if you try this method.

Next, open yourself to the other, without hesitation of any kind. Let them become a part of you – merge, as it were, without trying to block any aspect of their being from merging with you. The merging will happen naturally as part of the effect of the Om, and that is the truth.

Next, you will want to consider what harms have transpired between you. Allow those harms to arise in your mind’s eye, and vibrate “om” to them; they will dissolve.

Finally, this having been done, separate and go your separate ways, karma having been healed between you. Do this now, as you still have time, and I will comment on your efforts.

(Do I need to chant Om out loud?) No, silent inner vocalizing is fine.

That was very, very well done, [Stranger]. You imagined [N.], and allowed the White light to engulf her; then extended it to yourself; then vibrated om to her; allowed her to merge or at least superimpose over you; and you noticed within her some sadness and hurt, which you then vibrated love and Om toward, allowing it to dissolve as it did.
(09-15-2018, 10:26 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I have recently had the occasion to discuss the healing of karmic ties with my higher self, which resulted in my being taught a powerful technique which I hope will be of benefit to you.  Although in my case it was needed to heal a relationship where I had caused harm to the other person, it should work equally well in situations where that is reversed - after all, it boils down to bringing disharmony into harmony.  Here's the transcript of the relevant portion of that conversation.

===

Quote:It is indeed possible to clear completely a karmic tie or disturbance within your system.  The way to do so is through restoring perfect harmony with the person you have injured, whether by word, thought or deed, and that is the truth.  You have been working on this diligently [wherever it has been possible to do so in person], and your efforts are bearing vast fruit of a positive kind, [Stranger], and that is the truth.

Now, this is not always possible with casual acquaintances, etc. – people whom you might rarely see again, if at all.  In those cases, it is still possible to clear those relationships inside yourself.  This is how it’s done: focusing on the person in question, imagine them enveloped in White light.  Expand the light until it engulfs you as well, and remain in the light with that person.  This accomplishes a connection based on a healthy foundation between you and the other individual.

Once you are both in the White light, begin to vibrate “om”, that is the truth.  The Om is a powerful symbol, [Stranger], even if that seems silly to you.  It has transformative power which you will witness if you try this method.

Next, open yourself to the other, without hesitation of any kind.  Let them become a part of you – merge, as it were, without trying to block any aspect of their being from merging with you.  The merging will happen naturally as part of the effect of the Om, and that is the truth.

Next, you will want to consider what harms have transpired between you.  Allow those harms to arise in your mind’s eye, and vibrate “om” to them; they will dissolve.

Finally, this having been done, separate and go your separate ways, karma having been healed between you.  Do this now, as you still have time, and I will comment on your efforts.

(Do I need to chant Om out loud?) No, silent inner vocalizing is fine.

That was very, very well done, [Stranger].  You imagined [N.], and allowed the White light to engulf her; then extended it to yourself; then vibrated om to her; allowed her to merge or at least superimpose over you; and you noticed within her some sadness and hurt, which you then vibrated love and Om toward, allowing it to dissolve as it did.

What if you are living with the person that you have the boundary issue with?
(09-14-2018, 01:13 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I had let it go. Hell, I HAD let it go.

Can anybody help me figure out why I suddenly got attached again?

How do I TRULY let this go? I know it's not an easy answer with an easy fix, but I'm really trying to figure out what's going wrong and why I can't just let this person go.

What they did was so cruel and so hurtful and I'm in such pain.

Maybe when Agua PM'd me and suggested that my current issues are just manic episodes hiding the same issues as depression, I started delving in and got re-attached to the problem.

I thought I'd forgiven this person. It feels like I can't TRULY forgive and that's so painful to have to admit as well.

I am struggling. I WANT to heal this. I want to clear this. I want to let it go. I WANT to forgive.

So why is it not that easy? Why can't I just FORGIVE and let it go?

When I did last time, it was like...

There was a psychic thing where I came face to face with the karmic situation.

I realized that this was a cycle I needed to get out of and just let it go. Now I took it back up again. WHY?

Because my ego came back after I stopped smoking weed, so that I'd be safe from the paranoid delusions?

I feel trapped here, because I feel like I can't heal this in 3D without the use of drugs.

I don't trust a psychologist and actually agree with my healer that they just make things worse.

But I'm tired of being told "We give you advice and you never take it" so I'm doing EVERYTHING you guys tell me as best I can.

I meditate, and I suck at it. Doesn't mean I don't do it. It just means I SUCK AT IT and can't stay focused no matter how much I try to redirect it.

I JUST finished psyche evaluations today and apparently my issue was enough to test me for PTSD.

When I told them about the friend-dumping they couldn't take that seriously enough to give it the same label as a disorder reserved for war vets and rape victims, but I think they may have been onto something.

I am now being recommended to a psychologist who, as I recommended focuses PRIMARILY on these types of issues and being deferred by my request to a holistic psychiatrist so I can get one who doesn't just push whatever pills on me they're being payed to pimp. I still recommended they put me on anti-psychotics though. I have begun lifting weights and am doing my best to eat more.

I know there are other things I ought to do, but I've been told that listing more than that as a goal is "unrealistic" so what the hell else can I do?

I AM meditating, I AM getting help, and I AM going on anti-psychotics. I am doing as much of what you people have told me to do as I am being told I can realistically expect from myself so what else can I possibly do?!

And I HAVE quit the marijuana usage. And the subliminals, although I am now considering that may have been a mistake.

The subliminals and weed HELPED with this, up until the paranoia happened. I'm thinking maybe I SHOULD go back on the subs and just quit the weed, while cutting down on the sub usage.

If you guys have any ideas on how to get rid of this cord and forgive this person, that would be great.

I know forgiveness does it, but it's a harder thing for me to do than I thought.

If it was as easy as "just forgive" it would be done with by now.

Forgiveness is hard and I am struggling with it.

Imagine water in a tub. Splashing back and forth. The wave hits one side, then balances, then hits the other side. This happening over and over until the water is calm.

So that you balanced this attachment once is just the start. It appears the energy is now the polar opposite of what it was before.

Relationships with the opposite sex seem to always be the foundation for a good chunk of the incarnational learning. So give it time.
(09-15-2018, 11:21 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]What if you are living with the person that you have the boundary issue with?

GentleReckoning, in all longstanding disharmonious patterns of interaction with others, we (and they) automatically create within ourselves accumulations of emotion - e.g., bitterness, resentment, fear, etc. (These exist as crystallized chunks of energy within our astral body). Their effect is to provide inertia against the healing of the relationship: even if the other person's behavior changes, we continue to feel those emotions toward them because they are now stored within our emotional selves, and often get triggered by the mere presence or even thought of the individual.

Therefore, the technique in my post above will still be helpful in identifying and releasing at least some of that inertia-producing emotional baggage.

With that achieved, you are saying that you are continuing to interact with that individual, so even with past hurts harmonized, there remains the opportunity to continue getting sucked into a karmic vortex with them, accumulating more baggage.

The best solution I can suggest (and I think it's a pretty good one) consists of two parts: boundaries and love.

Boundaries are essential. We do not owe it to anyone to continue allowing them to hurt us in any way. Therefore, whoever they are, whatever the biological or other relationship (unless it's a young child, etc.), if they are unwilling to stop their hurtful behavior after being asked, it is perfectly acceptable to leave - and it's a far better option than to continue dancing the karmic dance with them. Leaving can be permanent (cut ties) or temporary (as soon as the hurtful behavior starts, calmly walk away).

The second part to this is love. Even if someone is unable or unwilling to be in harmony with us, we can be in harmony with them. This is achieved by healing the hurt and angry parts of ourselves (by loving them), which then makes it easier to avoid retaliating, behaviorally or emotionally, against the other person. They end up in a conflict alone, because we are no longer in a conflict with them. We choose not to hurt them regardless of their behavior, and therefore do no accumulate karma.

The two methods are complementary. Establishing good boundaries with someone makes it easier to love away their hurtful aspects that manage to get through, if any, in the same way that dealing with small breaches in a fence is easier than trying to protect an unfenced area.

I cannot say more without knowing the specifics of the situation, but hope this helps.
(09-15-2018, 11:26 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine water in a tub. Splashing back and forth. The wave hits one side, then balances, then hits the other side. This happening over and over until the water is calm.

So that you balanced this attachment once is just the start. It appears the energy is now the polar opposite of what it was before.

Relationships with the opposite sex seem to always be the foundation for a good chunk of the incarnational learning. So give it time.

Whhat donyou mean the energy is the polar opposite of what it once was?
First it was love, now it is hate. Both two sides of the same coin. Attachment.

Push, pull.
I love what stranger wtote.

EP, many thoughts to you, it’s difficult to live alongside in disharmony. Years ago I had a difficult passage with my mate and i was so tired of being inside angry against him that one evening when I was alone I visualized I was like on my deathbed and he was sitting next to me and I reviewed all my grievances against him and , because I was going to die anyway BigSmile and not continue by his side I forgave him all very easily . lol

But it did change my mind set for some reason lol. And from then on everything got much easier, you might try ? Wink
(09-17-2018, 04:29 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]First it was love, now it is hate. Both two sides of the same coin. Attachment.

Push, pull.

Oh well, now it's not hate. I feel like I'm getting tired of thinking about it.

And a latest wave of fear just hit because I smoked weed to help with nausea from popcorn stomache after watching a movie with my parents.

My mistake. Gave it to my fad to keep away from me.

As for this issue, I did some pretty thorough mental exercises involving forgiveness and now I feel much better about it.

Im just trying to love myself as much as I can.

I see how NOT SELF LOVING this marijuana habit is, so I'm making it so I don't have access to it...
(09-14-2018, 03:00 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So in other words, I just got rid of it. For those who are magnetic workers: I called forth all etheric cords into my left hand (because it's the one I don't write with) and then grabbed it and yanked it out. Then I blew it into the light. Easy peasy! Turns out, balancing my chakras and getting goblins out of my crown chakra are just as easy to do!

I'm not a magnetic worker according to the shaman lady. She said that's the cosmic path II. I'm on cosmic path III, the planetary Logos path.

https://www.lucistrust.org/online_books/...smic_paths

Though I was able to remove a cord I had, even though I'm not a magnetic worker.
(09-18-2018, 08:58 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I love what stranger wtote.

EP, many thoughts to you, it’s difficult  to live alongside in disharmony. Years ago I had a difficult  passage with my mate and i was so tired of being inside angry against him that one evening when I was alone I visualized I was like on my deathbed and he was sitting  next to me and I reviewed all my grievances against him and  , because I was going to die anyway BigSmile and not continue by his side I forgave him all very easily . lol

But it did change my mind set for some reason lol. And from then on everything got much easier, you might try ? Wink

flofrog, I think what happened to you is this: you were implicitly guided (most likely by your Higher Self) to shift your perspective on your mate to one where their transgressions were no longer important to you.  This allowed you to make the choice to no longer hold on to those grievances - a choice you would not have been easily able to make otherwise.  Once that choice has been made, you stopped caring about them and they naturally dissipated.
(09-18-2018, 08:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2018, 03:00 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So in other words, I just got rid of it. For those who are magnetic workers: I called forth all etheric cords into my left hand (because it's the one I don't write with) and then grabbed it and yanked it out. Then I blew it into the light. Easy peasy! Turns out, balancing my chakras and getting goblins out of my crown chakra are just as easy to do!

I'm not a magnetic worker according to the shaman lady. She said that's the cosmic path II. I'm on cosmic path III, the planetary Logos path.

https://www.lucistrust.org/online_books/...smic_paths

Though I was able to remove a cord I had, even though I'm not a magnetic worker.

TBH Indigo, Im starting to think maybe Dawn's not legit and any help she gave may have been placebo effect. I hooe Im wrong. But Agua was like "If youre kundalini had raised, youd know it cause that motherfucker is powerful. No mistaking it" I mean he didnt put it like that, but he basically said that.

He also said balancing chakras takes years of work and isnt that easy.

I still do thenstuff she taught me, just in case. I figure, whatnharm could it do just in case, yknow?
Yeah, I'll have to see. I contacted her yesterday because I was getting bad stinging in my legs. Like a scorpion had stung me. I had been stung by a scorpion before in my bed, and this was like 7/10 as strong as a scorpion sting. It woke me up at night, almost every night. I didn't have any stinging last night, so I'll see how it works.

I think your kundalini can raise slowly and not blow you out of the water. It's when you try to force it that it really knocks you down. But I'm still new to it. So I don't know.

My kundalini feels dense in my solar plexus now. My chakras sometimes feel like balloons.
EP, I would get a pendulum, and check these things for yourself. You have to stick with it though.
Dawn said the pendulum might mess with you at first to make sure you stick with it and don't get frustrated.
Like I ask it "is my name Larry?" and it tells me yes. Though that is wrong.
I just have to stick with it.
Pages: 1 2