Bring4th

Full Version: to say hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello

wishing well to all here

I have a story

- but of course there are so many stories

so this is enough

at least for now

if any questions

feel free to ask

best wishes

Heart
Hello, Relaxo.

Can you share a story?

Welcome.
Hi Foha !

Yes.

But today I feel like only answering a question.

Thank you for your welcome - that's really warming.
actually

sharing an experience is more the correct term

an experience I can share is how very difficult I find it to be individuated

it's very lonely - very uncomfortable - but I'm getting better at coping with it

didn't mean to shut you down in my reply Foha

just not used to be listened to - and more comfortable with listening or giving a specific reply

questions can be good starting points
What is your favorite memory?
one of my blissful and loved things is to sing - I've been in bands, sung solo, sung in choirs, all styles.... I was in a pub and sang a (lament) song in Irish Gaelic language (Sean nós) for Jeff Buckley.... that was a moment when time slowed down a lot
- as he left us in '97 that's a very treasured memory

another is seeing 2 adult and 1 baby Southern Right whales 'spy hopping' about 20-30 meters from the low rock wall pier I was standing on
- their massiveness and gentleness was OTT

I had a really intense dream where I was in a classroom on another planet - we were all seated on the floor, warm white walls to half way up, then massive open windows spaced by white columns and when I looked out, the bright blue sky had galaxies and solar systems just like you see in Hubble pictures - but amongst a blue sky...

and another, is the memory of seeing my dear friend give birth.... as her son's head 'crowned' he came out from her with this beatific smile
....he looked like a dolphin emerging from the ocean

how about you? I'd love to hear some of yours Smile
When I was 8 we moved to a new house. So did another family, two houses down. The parents from both households talked one sunset in our front driveway. When they we leaving my dad talked to me, suggesting that I walk to school with their youngest son, and become his friend. I asked, "What if he doesn't like me or want to be my friend?" My dad suggested I should give it a try because he just moved here and surely has none.

I went to their house and knocked, asking to see him. When he answered I asked if he wanted to hang out and be friends. He said no and closed the door on me. Iwould show up every school morning and knock on their door. After a while his sister would answer. I remember her finding it funny, and telling me that he told her to tell me he isn't there, but that he actually is. I laughed and asked if he's going to school, and she said he will sneak out the back. I'd run around the house and catch up to him. For the first few times he was very rude, calling me names and insulting me. He told me to stop trying to be his friend, and to stop following him. I said, "well, we are both going the same way. We go to the same school, so I'm just walking next to you anyway"

After a week of being nice despite his attitude and cracking really bad jokes, he invited me to spend the night. It was the first time I ever watched an anime. We went to Blockbuster, and rented a third of their anime collection. We went to Sonic and I had my first slushie. Was the first time I had top ramen and my first sleepover. We stayed up late watching Akira, which was bizzarely adult and scary for an animation.

We became best friends and did almost everything together for the next 5 years or so. But that night my friend no longer considered me an enemy, and invited me to spend the night as a kid, is one of my all time favorite memories.
Thank you for sharing your favorite memories.
I really like your telling of the dream you had. I love a good dream.
The last one about child birth is a beautiful lens on something I usually try not to find gross! Haha.
I hope you enjoy visiting the forum.
wow... thank you Smile you really changed the paths of each others lives... !

wow! did you drift apart geographically? how is he these days?

Akira - isn't Kurosawa? *googling* - looks like James Cameron Dark Angel type plot?
I watched Kimba the white lion (manga) growing up - and also 'Monkey Magic' (dubbed in English).... Kimba was emotionally intense... MM was hilarious!

Last year I discovered Studio Ghibli and so feeling Totoro kindred now! I also love the 'Snorlax' from Pokemon (though have never played or collected that....) but I relate to being a big cuddly napping hugging type of being. I got a plush Snorlax and on the box it says "Snorlax - Ronflex / Relaxo".... the Japanese word is "Kabigon" (for the creature).
I have a plush 'Totoro' grinning with a red umbrella
I also have 'Pusheen' plushes and a 'Makka Pakka' from in the Night Garden
-these things can seem childish to some people - but to stay alive I connect to phenomena of innocence and other realm-ness...

I missed out on anime but want to get: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time by Mamoru Hosoda (2006)

first though I want to watch all in the boxed set of all the Ghibli movies that I recently bought as I've only seen a few of Miyazaki's films so far...

birthing is very 'primal' and real and intense... it isn't a casual thing.... so if we're not connected to the people involved it's completely natural for it to be very OTT and weird us out...

do you have children?

I don't - but I stayed half child for a longggg time and have worked caring for children a lot - these days I'm mix of child/'grown up'

the dream was actually more like an astral than a dream... either is good though Smile

thanks for your welcome
Welcome Relaxo BigSmile

I love studio Ghibli they are awesome. And loved your dream too !!
I loved My Neighbor Totoro Smile
My brothers and I are really fond of that one.

As for whether or not I keep in touch with my childhood best friend: My father got a job offer in another state, so we moved when I was 13. Our families worked together on helping afford a flight for him to come visit us every summer, until one summer he decided it was his last visit. The last time I talked to him was on facebook, and he told me not to talk to him anymore.

I've watched a lot of anime, but I consider myself fairly picky. Studio Ghibli, of course, makes only really good stuff. Erased is a great 12 episode anime, and I highly recommend it.

I don't have any children, but I think I'd love spending my days raising my own kids and befriending them as adults.

Can I ask how you found this forum? I came across the lawofone.info site about a year ago in search of the truth.

Until next time
I have a boxed set of Studio Ghibli DVDs, like 17 movies. But I have only seen like 4 of them.
Welcome to the forum.
hi flofrog ... wonderful glasses!

Foha... that's a very sensitive person... I hope he finds others and not bottle things up...

I found this forum a long while ago as for most of my life I've not felt from earth - I was finding it very hard to stay alive as a human- wanting Home... and hating being the only entity in my mind.... nothing looked right - nothing felt right... first I was sure I was adopted - then thought maybe I was left here as an experiment/researcher for my 'home world'

...the 'indigo child' 'starseed' concepts helped at first ... I later wondered about 'walk-in' ideas... there's so many ideas postulated - but so unverified/able

it would have been yet another desperate google search ?.... oh... now I remember - through scott mandelker - now I focus on it...it was ages ago....
it's such a dense exacting text - as a writer I could see how incredibly 'natural' unconstructed the text is.... and as a clairvoyant I sensed nothing but purity of intent and that it was 'a link to Home'....

but it requires so much being grounded/ patient to read... I keep dipping into sections - but life intervenes....

most of all though I was SO impressed with the protocol, the 'cross hatching' of a team of 3 people - rather than the ego of one person - and also it just felt familiar to me - the lack of forcefulness, the calmness and 'space' the breathing room in the tone of Ra - no wish to prove anything - to gain money or followers... an energy of purity to it... after 20 years or more of thousands of words read from almost every spirituality related material I could find....

I think parents need to wait until their children are quite old to befriend them- because it can make boundaries-learning unclear when young ... children need respect, explanations, kindness, boundaries and routine ... self regulating comes later as we age... parents often screw it up by being a 'friend'... I saw a child being indulged yesterday and the boy was actually not coping with having no loving firm lines/limits made clear... he had a big strong power to him and needed respect and a loving 'stop' then he was able to relax and surrender to his tiredness (3yr old) but his parents weren't modelling the authority he needed at that moment...  he couldn't self regulate...

the individuation of mid teens needs respect but firmness- then a more inclusive listening - negotiating from the parent.... but a parent friend then?

you respect me - so I respect you - you want to party with me? umm nO! BigSmile

I had an extreme nervous breakdown as a teen and was fairly sure I'd spend my life in a psych ward - not at all sure if I could 'go the distance' of being here... so yep... been seeking urgently almost ever since

yes - the box set of all the movies !!! Heart Heart Heart must get the popcorn ready...
hi Gemini *waves*

now - to nap

these days that's calmed down - done a lot of work to find Home within me - and to parent myself... speaking of which - me is getting tired and must nap now-
I've been to 3 psych hospitals, so I know the feeling.
(09-16-2018, 11:20 PM)Relaxo Wrote: [ -> ]one of my blissful and loved things is to sing - I've been in bands, sung solo, sung in choirs, all styles.... I was in a pub and sang a (lament) song in Irish Gaelic language (Sean nós) for Jeff Buckley.... that was a moment when time slowed down a lot
- as he left us in '97 that's a very treasured memory

another is seeing 2 adult and 1 baby Southern Right whales 'spy hopping' about 20-30 meters from the low rock wall pier I was standing on
- their massiveness and gentleness was OTT

I had a really intense dream where I was in a classroom on another planet - we were all seated on the floor, warm white walls to half way up, then massive open windows spaced by white columns and when I looked out, the bright blue sky had galaxies and solar systems just like you see in Hubble pictures - but amongst a blue sky...

and another, is the memory of seeing my dear friend give birth.... as her son's head 'crowned' he came out from her with this beatific smile
....he looked like a dolphin emerging from the ocean

how about you? I'd love to hear some of yours  Smile

I had a dream where I was walking home, and it was twilight. But when I looked up, I only saw the galaxy in it's entirety against a black sky. Clearer than real life.