Bring4th

Full Version: Talking with Crystals and Opening Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since I've begun opening up my clairsentience, I've been getting stronger feelings of how energy shifts, moves, interacts. I thought I'd pass along my insight into how your thoughts, feelings, and reality interact with the world.

Energy is very fluid as I'm sure you know, though there is a degree of stickiness to it. I've learned since how things, ideas, etc, can be represented as energy patterns. So basically everything that can be conceptualized, is an energy pattern. This means goals as well. I've discovered the ability to read an energy pattern of someone, and see how well they are in alignment with their goal.

Our energy patterns that make up who we are are formed very much on the basis of our beliefs. This includes unconscious beliefs such as how much we weigh, height, even eye color. And other more subtle notions such as emotional state. So someone's emotional state is an energy pattern. As is the emotional state they wish to be in.

[Image: Lemurian_Crystal.jpg]

Where crystals come in, and in my learning to talk with them, you may know they can be programmed. Typically, someone will put their intent into the crystal. The language crystals use is energy patterns. If we focus intently on an energy pattern that we want to achieve, or how we want to be, into the crystal, the crystal will begin to resonate to our own energy pattern.

The crystal then becomes an oscillator, sending energy back to us, and us back to the crystal. The energy builds, and it resonates and amplifies. It's somewhat rapid, taking perhaps 10-20 seconds to reach my peak. Then the thought can steer this energy, like one would steer a ship. It's very subtle nudges that shift the energy and its momentum in another direction. If you're shifting a big energy pattern, it will have a lot of momentum and be hard to turn back around.

So the new experience when one opens all their chakras, at least from my feeling ability, is that I can grab hold of energy patterns that take a certain learning to be able to do so. So whether it be the energy pattern of a certain herb, or a crystal/stone, or a tree, or even an angel/guide/spirit, the energy pattern is very real, and has a real influence on the world around you.

So crystals are more than focusers of energy. They can hold a copy of your energy pattern, where you're aligning to, and build in a very symbiotic fashion the energy field. Constant adjustments keep the energy from being pulled too far off to one side.

A good note about goals, they should be realistic as you know. I've tuned into someone's goal that is really not a possibility and feel how heavy/dense the energy is to shift into place. It just is very difficult as to not really be attractive at all. An impossible goal is an energy pattern that cannot be grasped. It's like trying to grab air. Just cannot get a lock on it. Someone who is in alignment, the feel is very magnetic pull to the energy pattern of the goal.

If someone is near to alignment of their goal, the shifting is very light and easy to pull into place. Just like when I helped a lady today who is spiritual, open up a bit more. I took her to a place that was right for her. You don't want to move too fast, because the energy can throw you off balance.

And be careful of large shifts. If you align to a goal that took a lot of adjusting, expect major changes in your life to allow for that to happen. One major shift can be drama city, so they do say be careful what you wish for. Not so much because you just might get it, but more that what has to happen to allow for you to get it. Energy can snowball, so little changes definitely do add up.
an interesting thought here gemini. according to what u are saying
i could take a quartz crystal such as the one u show and place it
near a book u consider sacred such as the bible for example and
pray over it and ask that the crystal would be programmed with the
energy of the bible or to take it even further go to the particular
section of the bible put the crystal there and ask that it be programmed
with that particular quality. for example go to the part where david
fights goliath place the crystal there and ask that the crystal be
programmed with the qualities of faith and courage. now that would
be pretty wild. i never thought of doing something like that but it
makes sense

norral
Thank you for posting this interesting thread Smile
I'm just starting to work with Crystals so I will defiantly try what you have mentioned.

You might be able to give me some insight.
When I feel energy in my body now, I can move it round. I'm aware of when it's not flowing right, and getting better at moving it about.

Sometimes it feels like it's pulling off to one side if that makes sense. This mainly happens with the energy around my head.
Sometimes it feels like its going straight up, other times I get a fraying out sensation. I just wondered what the pulling was, I can't remember if it favours one side to the other Smile
Yes, you could definitely do that Norral. Though, David and Golliath add their own flavors to the energy so to speak. So you could also focus on the pure energy patterns COURAGE and FAITH. I keep the crystal near my heart, because it's the main transmitter/receiver of the energy. When I tune into David at that time, I get a feeling of mild-moderate anxiety. It's not severe, though you could also add the energy pattern of CALM. Having courage, but also being completely calm and confident is a good feeling.

So for that, I'd focus on energy patterns COURAGE, FAITH, CALM. And resonate the crystal to them.

These are my actual experiences, I feel the sensations MUCH stronger than say my normal sense of touch.

I tune into the energy pattern of LOVING or HUMILITY, or what you wish, and visualize, or feel it inside the crystal. It will put the energy pattern into that, and will work with you.

@ndy, yes the feeling of pulling is our thoughs working with the subtle energy fields of our body. Matter is after all very condensed energy, the most focused aspect of it.

I read that you have a strong blockage in your solar-plexus. Maybe some type of anxiety or uncertainty of how this will play out. Hope you didn't mind, I just nudged it a little to help a bit with the feeling. Guidance told me this would be good. It needed strengthening/nurturing a bit as well, as it felt rather fatigued.

If you can get some Yellow Topaz, or look on Google Images for pictures of yellow topaz, that will work great with you to balance out this.
BigSmile Thank you! Of course I don't mind, very gratefully received Heart..... I can relate to blockage in that area as something I'm prone too.

I’m enjoying the process of learning about energy.

Brittany

Thanks for posting this. I've talked to crystals for a long time but I never thought of using them in this way. It's the first time I've heard crystal work explained in a way that I really understand. I usually can't carry clear quartz with me for long because it amplifies the energy to an uncomfortable level. I usually stick with "softer" stones like rose quartz and kyanite, though the clear ones tend to keep the rest of my collection energized. Crystals are wonderful friends. Mine are like my children.
@ndy, with your permission I did some more extensive balancing. Your yellow chakra was damaged, and needed repair, strengthening and nurturing. Did you by chance have a past trauma? I tuned into imbalances of your past and helped to compensate. I don't know what were the events, but Ifelt strong past issues.

I strengthened your shields around you to help you from being pulled so far off center. I brought in the energy of Apollo, which is a very good strong and confident energy. He works very well for you when you don't feel strong.

Ahktu, no problem, my pleasure. Yes crystals really do respond to us. I like that my Lemurian acts as a stabilizer as well. If my energy shifts, this provides me a greater spiritual mass because it's basically a copy of my energy, so around double the inertia that it takes to move the energy out of balance.

Brittany

I was wondering if the crystal in the picture was a Lemurian...it looks a lot like one, but I couldn't tell for sure. If it is, I have one that is almost identical.
Yep Ahktu it is. I haven't worked with a non-lemurian like the work I am doing with this one, so I can't say what the difference is.
But there is a big difference between being in the flow, and being in the FLOW with pressure.

I have a deck of Ascended Masters Oracle Cards, and have been tuning into each, feeling the energy,
and learning new energy patterns. We are like a library with our energy patterns. They can be shared,
learned, taught, etc. You gain whole new perspectives on energy patterns when you begin to understand
the abundance of energy pattern material that is out there for the learning.

Brittany

Have you ever worked with elestial quartz? They're lovely. I also have a fondness for inclusion crystals and phantoms.
I haven't before worked with elestial quartz, no. But I just tuned in, and it's a new energy pattern to learn, so thank you.

They have a more lively energy. Light, fun, resonating with my 3rd eye. Slightly electrical.

Brittany

I just discovered elestials in South Carolina...I'd never heard of them before, but you're right, they have quite a charge to them.

Do names have an energy to you? Various words as well? I've been discovering the joys of this lately. I suppose that ties into each person having a pattern you can "grab". When I do readings for people it helps if I can touch their hands, but I've realized all I *need* is to vibrate their name and I can get hold on their energy signature.
Yes, EVERYTHING you can conceptualize is an energy pattern. They vary from very faint to intense and so on.

I have attached a doc for a class I am teaching on October 17, 2010. Should clear up some more about what energy patterns are.

I don't even have to know the person. It can be in the past, future, etc. Pretty much anything you can imagine, even "fictional" characters.
BTW, I definitely recommend Doreen Virtue's Ascended Masters Tarot Cards: http://www.amazon.com/Ascended-Masters-O...140190808X

It has 44 cards with different ascended masters. When you open up enough to sense their pattern, and then enough to be able to grab onto the pattern, and then open up even more to take it in, and then finally integrate the energy pattern, you'll learn the personality, views, and knowledge of that ascended master.

I've gone through the 44, and for the most part, have integrated all 44 masters into my field. They all feel very much different, and each have something to offer. Then, you can use what you learn to help shift other patterns.

If you like Ahktu, I can resonate a crystal of your choice to a strong energy pattern/patterns of your choice. Let me know.

Brittany

(10-01-2010, 10:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you like Ahktu, I can resonate a crystal of your choice to a strong energy pattern/patterns of your choice. Let me know.

I'm not sure what you meant by this, Gemini. Do you mean charge it with creativity or love or courage or some aspect like that? Sorry for my lack of perception here.
Yeah, I can charge one of your crystals remotely, with an aspect you wish.

Or maybe with a goal. Just to help get the energy moving. And let you experience some stronger patterns.
I have built a small Pendant that wraps around my right arm that I have been carrying with me to charge. I don't know if you can imagine what it looks like but it is 3 parts. One being circular (the main part) with diamonds and emeralds that are not very shinny. ( I chose them that way because shinny ones are normally man-made and I wanted natural stones) ... Is there any way Gemini Wolf that you can sense to see if I have charged them well? I was thinking of doing a ritual with a candle, water, earth and wind on it but was not sure if that would attract unwanted attention unto me and my pendant which I want to use for healing tutoring for myself.
I have always been attracted to crystals but have never really gone as far as figuring out which type is right for me. Emerald however is one stone that I have always had come into my dreams ever since I was a small child. I am a metal pig/scorpio if that helps you any.

Thank you in advance.
Oh and one more request. I have someone that I will eventually be teaching all I know to. She is very interested in Moonstones, just speaking to her the other night I could see her strong attraction to them. Is that a good stone to use for showing her how to charge rings, pendants or crystals? She is a Earth Dragon/Gemini and I want to make sure she does not pick up a stone that can harm her.
Hi Deekun, your pendant is aligned well to you. At my point of development, wherever I focus my attention, energy goes, so it can be pretty strong. If it's too strong, let me know and I can tone it down. If you'd like help strengthening it with your field, let me know that too Wink

The ritual sounds awesome. Just be sure to use grounding and protection around you, and you'll be fine.
That's the problem, I don't really know about rituals and grounding myself and protecting myself. That is why I have not mentioned one iota of this to my will-be pupil. I don't want to do anything that may endanger her. The pendant is not with me at this time, I left it at home... but I will check it when I get there. I can tell that it responds to my thoughts per-say when I hold it in my palm and I feel the energy being carried through the chain but I was not sure if it was aligned well.
Thank you for checking the pendant for me, it is refreshing to find out that it responded well to me Smile
I used to wear a necklace of Buddha before creating this pendant, but I almost feel like I repel gold for the most part for the past few months now. It's almost like my body feels restrained by metals now, which before I felt naked not having my ring or necklace on.
That's fine then. If you don't feel comfortable with ritual, there is nothing that says you have to have one. I think in your case, the intent you put forward will say the most.
Thank you Gemini Wolf for such an interesting and informative thread.

I have just begun working with crystals and have been going mostly by feel. I have some blockages issues and went to the new age store and picked out some crystals and some stones. I also picked up a rose quarts pendulum. So far I have mostly only worked with the quarts crystal and the pendulum. But sometimes when my husbands back is bothering him I will place some of my stones on his back aligned on his spine and work with the pendulum to clear away the blockages in his energy. As I said I do this all by feel.

I was interested in becoming a Reiki healer and went to a Shaman/Healer who was also a Reiki Master. He said he would teach me Reiki level one. When he was done with my healing (which was amazing) He sat me down told me to put my hands out face-up then he slapped my hands. He then said "That is Reiki one."

So once again my Reiki healings have been all by feel since I did not have an actual class. I was wondering your opinion on this. Am I actually charged?

Also I am very interested in learning how to work with the crystals and stones I have. You say you are teaching a class? Will the class be available online?

Thank you!
Heart zanny
(10-01-2010, 01:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]@ndy, with your permission I did some more extensive balancing. Your yellow chakra was damaged, and needed repair, strengthening and nurturing. Did you by chance have a past trauma? I tuned into imbalances of your past and helped to compensate. I don't know what were the events, but Ifelt strong past issues.

I strengthened your shields around you to help you from being pulled so far off center. I brought in the energy of Apollo, which is a very good strong and confident energy. He works very well for you when you don't feel strong.

Thank you again for doing this.
It's odd last night, after a week or so of 'stuck in a loop dream' that were seemingly about belief in myself and doubt.
I had a vivid disturbing dream that I work myself from it was along the lines of ‘I was in a dark area with 100’s of people like statues, I was one of them like the terracotta army - We were all identical and had 2 ‘outfits’ that we could swap between’ I can’t remember if I decided to swap to the other outfit …The point I woke myself I felt like I was being spun round and round fast... This is the 2nd time I've felt this sensation while asleep I woke myself up last time too. Both times the dreams have been fine until the spinning.

I grounded myself meditated on love forgiveness of me and self belief before sleeping again then had a dream of serving in a cafe, the kitchen was top floor but a garden with fountain and I kept walking a long white spiral tunnle up and down taking food below and bringing dirty dishes up Tongue

I'm not certain about past trauma, I've always been grateful for my life and experiences as they've brought me to were I am now. Smile
I look for the positives and try to learn from things.

Though I guess my life’s not been what I'd call easy, but is any ones!
I was confused by Christianity at the age of 4 when I believed in reincarnation and my Grandfather died. I was a Dyslexic ADHD child labelled as disruptive and lazy until finally diagnosed with Dyslexia when I got to uni. My Mother died when I was 17/18 we had a difficult relationship due to my desire for freedom. I spent 10 years or more with eating disorders.
Oh and I've spent 10 years living with someone who has a problem with fear and anxiety. Sooooooo possibly something traumatic in there Tongue
zanny, Reiki is a very loving energy. If you feel good about it, then it is right for you. I can't tell someone if their form of energy work is right or wrong for them. I just pick up on imbalances. I am actually attuned myself to Reiki III, but that was some 3 years ago. I just really opened up in the last month or so. And it snowballs, when you realize you can learn energy patterns.

The class I'm teaching is a closed one with about 5 students. But I'll do more later, probably through some chat thing rather than anything too formal.

My purpose in all this is the sharing of energy patterns. Exchanging our libraries of these patterns, we pick up skills, abilities, understanding, clarity and such. Learning to read energy patterns and integrate them is one part of how the ascension is helping us to grow. Exponential learning through energy patterns.

@ndy, I wasn't sure, since I hadn't felt a yellow chakra like that, so it felt fairly weak. I hadn't had any serious traumas to compare it to, so I was just wondering. Did you feel a bit more centered or relaxed yesterday afternoon?

If anyone here has a stone/crystal they want me to help program for their use, just put the intent on which stone, and let me know what pattern you'd like (such as COURAGE, PEACE, A GOAL, or any combination thereof, etc).

This energy, when one opens up, is anything but subtle. It can be very intense.
Great thread Gemini, andy, ahktu, zanny, and norral! it's great to read your individual perspectives on this topicSmile

(10-02-2010, 06:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My purpose in all this is the sharing of energy patterns. Exchanging our libraries of these patterns, we pick up skills, abilities, understanding, clarity and such. Learning to read energy patterns and integrate them is one part of how the ascension is helping us to grow. Exponential learning through energy patterns.

This is great Gemini. I have been thinking lately...what can i do with the energy that I sense? I can feel energy subtly like when looking at a picture or picking up a crystal for the first time. I think it is an expression of mastery to be able to direct and use this energy for our highest good...which would be my goal ! Certainly an area that deserves my exploration since I love crystals and can feel energy.

I bought myself a pendant with a faceted moldavite crystal with natural herkimer diamonds and 2 small spinels 3 years ago. It activated my higher chakras, brow and crown , for sure. The outcome of that initial activation is good ,though it was an intense and ungrounding experience, and there is some grief and wounding associated with it too that I have been trying to release for a year, not quite dissolved yet.

Lately I have been thinking that I want to give away this pendant...thinking that maybe that would help me let go finally. Do you have any insight for me on this?

Can I just reprogram this crystal? An interesting side note that the crystal prepared me for a meeting with my "twin flame". I have to admit that I still feel kind of "crazy" (what the heck is a twin flame!!?!) when I think of what happened, and it definitely left me confused. Thank God I read Q'uo's words that we are supposed to be confused, and not fully understand while we are in 3-d! That helped me to get to a place of acceptance of all that happened.

Any insight you have will be greatly appreciated GemWink
Shemaya, if you wish, I can help open you up, align you. Answers definitely come to one who is ready. This would help with imbalances, and releasing as well.

As we go on, it's about working with larger, and more dense energy patterns. Shifting the denser ones as easily as the lighter ones from before.
Yes, I would really like that...I have been actively in process of clearing for a while now, or at least having a desire to become as pure and clear a channel of love and light that I can be.

I understand a bit about what you are saying, shifting levels and more expanded energy patterns...working in my "close at hand" 3-d life to the multi-dimensional me. I have a sense of that...kind of mind boggling too!

Thank you very much
~namaste ~
[Image: imag0083ex.jpg]

I received this amethyst crystal as a gift from my family when I was only 4 or 5 years old. We bought it at a crystal store up in the Rocky Mountains back when I lived here in Colorado before. It's always been special to me, and always felt important or special, even when I was little. It sat in my bedroom for years. My family has had it sitting in the kitchen/dining room area (the area that contains the most activity in the house) for the past year and a half. So you might feel very mixed/confused/scared energy or strong yellow or orange activity when you tune in, if it's soaked up the energy of my family.

The fact that it hasn't gotten lost in the shuffle is significant to me! Haha as the house is, like the family's mindspace, a very cluttered place. They say amethyst is the stone that deals with the realms of imagination and exploration. To me, the stone carries the energy of my childhood, exploring the mountains, and treasuring the experiences of back then. The stone has always been in a place close to home, close to the center. I was wondering if you could charge it with the twin energies of BALANCE and FORGIVENESS so that it may radiate these energies to the home and family, instead of soaking up unconscious ones. I would also take any suggestions you may give! Thank you, Gemini. Smile
P.S. sorry for messing up the page... heh I'm still accessing the web on my phone, so I couldn't easily tell what size the pic was before I uploaded it. If a mod wants to take out the picture, I can shrink it and upload it again. Thanks. Smile
(10-02-2010, 06:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]zanny, Reiki is a very loving energy. If you feel good about it, then it is right for you. I can't tell someone if their form of energy work is right or wrong for them.

I understand. The reason I asked was because I was wondering if the tuning The Shaman did actually tuned me? I did not really feel anything when he slapped my hands. And the slapping of my hands caught me off guard I have never heard of that kind of tuning before.

(10-02-2010, 06:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just pick up on imbalances. I am actually attuned myself to Reiki III, but that was some 3 years ago. I just really opened up in the last month or so. And it snowballs, when you realize you can learn energy patterns.

I am just a beginner with this but when I work with my husband or my children I feel for heat...When I feel an energy blockage for me it feels like a concentration of heat in one area...My son (who has autism) has a very large concentration of heat around his head. My husband has it in his lower back and feet when he has a gout issue. I am learning to get the feel for this and any advise would be appreciated!

(10-02-2010, 06:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My purpose in all this is the sharing of energy patterns. Exchanging our libraries of these patterns, we pick up skills, abilities, understanding, clarity and such. Learning to read energy patterns and integrate them is one part of how the ascension is helping us to grow. Exponential learning through energy patterns.

This energy, when one opens up, is anything but subtle. It can be very intense.

Yes! Thank you this is a wonderful way to learn.
(10-02-2010, 06:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]@ndy, I wasn't sure, since I hadn't felt a yellow chakra like that, so it felt fairly weak. I hadn't had any serious traumas to compare it to, so I was just wondering. Did you feel a bit more centered or relaxed yesterday afternoon?

Yesterday I felt more confident, and my tummy felt 'fizzy' for want of a better word. Smile

Today has been wired, all day I've been feeling emotions that I'm not sure are mine.
When I'm on my own or outside with the trees I feel fine, happy and like me.
This morning going to get milk I walked past the healers for the local church - I said hello to them on the way there. On the way back they were gathered round a lady with a little boy on her lap.... and I felt like I was going to cry. Even typing now I have tears in my eyes.

Suddenly my partner is making me feel sick Blush - He has really bad health anxiety issues, and it's like I'm feeling his fear. When I'm near him, I feel sick in my stomach nervous and like I want to cry.
When I get away from him I calm down. (He's currently having a bad bad patch)

I'm not sure what this all means yet - it seems to be part of my journey at the moment though so I'm sure I'll sort it all out soon Smile
I also had a meeting that I feel was ment to be too, so there’s many things coming together. x

Brittany

Hey, could you possibly tell me if any of my crystals have some sort of negative energy stuck to them? A lot of times both my husband and I sense a sort of presence near my crystal shrine...we feel as if we are being watched. Occasionally we see movement out of the corners of our eyes in that area. I am wondering if I have them arranged in a way that is screwing with EMF fields or something...I know that can induce feelings of paranoia. I'm wondering if the energy from so many combined crystals is just too much, though I've tried to program them all with love. It's nothing huge, but we've been curious about these experiences for a while.
By the way, that is an awesome amethyst, Aaron. Amethyst is one of my favorite stones!
Pages: 1 2 3