Bring4th

Full Version: For Carla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knpxPmbRU5c

The most beautiful rendition of the Ave Maria, from W. Gomez, by Elina Garanca mezzo-soprano. Her husband directing. There truly is a connection between heart and voice as in singing and, it is here almost tangible. Smile

Heart Enjoy! Heart

Heart & :idea:

Whitefeather
Wonderful Whitefeather!

What's happening to Carla? Have not been very active lately and read on her blog that she is in the hospital? Would you inform me please?

transiten
(10-20-2011, 10:05 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful Whitefeather!

What's happening to Carla? Have not been very active lately and read on her blog that she is in the hospital? Would you inform me please?

transiten
Thank you Transiten for inquiring ... It makes two of us!

I cannot be of much help in the information department :-/ , having been absent from the forum most of spring and summer. In spite of my desire to be of help in addition to some active subscription to healing and prayer threads, the news of Carla's second surgery did not reached me in time, that is, not until the summer! Sad
When I got the news, it greatly saddened me to learn that she had been suffering so much ... Yet for some obscure reason, I still do not get any news, I mean, not enough to be of real help! Sad
I am always reminding myself that I should trust the issue ... that she will recover soon. This is until I get some news ... which when I get them, never satisfy me for obvious reasons - it seems that she got through a great deal of pain and difficulties ... - :-/

My feeling tells me over and over that though evidently it is not for me to decide, I'd like to make a proposition that we have an "official" yet "private" thread of news regarding Carla' health where we, forums members and friends, also could be reassured that it is ok with Carla that we send her healing, prayers, recovery thoughts and best wishes ... I noticed that forum members continuously start new threads which keep falling into oblivion!

What is happening to this group? As wanderers, helping one another through good warm caring thoughts is the most important reason for our presence on Earth at this time as we are reaching now the threshold of 4D and learning that we can care with tangible and almost immediate results! Smile

Be well all!

Heart & Heart
Thankyou Whitefeather.

Are you following Carla's Camelot Journal under "Carlas Nieche" that i've been reading from time to time? I came home from Stockholm on the 18:th and yesterday i saw your post and then read her Journal where Gary says Carla hadn't been eating or drinking for 3 days and had to go to the hospital due to dehydration! Now i checked the earlier dates and it shows that she was getting better each day until the 16:th and the problems are due to painkillers.

Checked out the journal but nothing has been written since the 19:th? Maybe Monica has some information? Strange synchronicity is i learned on the 19:th that a friend of mine has the same problems with urinating because of painkillers she's taking for her back....
Thank you Transiten for pointing out Carla's Niche as well as for sharing the news you have.
My path sent me there a couple of times by chance and, true, I am not used to go and read in the Niche ... :-/
Painkillers and dehydration, you said ? Ouch, probably a kidney problem! I'll send her my best... Smile

Heart & Heart
Goodday!

Went into Carla's Camelot Journal and she is still in the hospital under surveillance when they try out a new painkiller. Seems she recovred somewhat.
Great! Thank you for the update! It is good to know that she is managing the pain better.

Heart
Goodmorning!

Went to Carla's Niche and Cameolot Journal. Carla is much better and is now eating solid food again and won't need the VAC machine anymore! Go check for more specific info. Nr 22 is prominent!
It is great to know that Carla is on the mend. Every morning I read her blog which Jim is keeping current, and I continue to send her healing light and love. She is working on her poems which will soon be on this site! I can't wait; also am eager for Law of One 102!
(10-24-2011, 03:13 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Goodmorning!

Went to Carla's Niche and Cameolot Journal. Carla is much better and is now eating solid food again and won't need the VAC machine anymore! Go check for more specific info. Nr 22 is prominent!
Great news! Smile
Thanks to you sister, Heart I know now how to navigate to the blog where I can read the news of the day. It is always best to send healing love when I get fresh news. Thank you to be here with us!

Great to have you with us, Cosmiclady!

Love and Light to all STOs Angel

Shawnna

Reading about Carla has given me courage to move forward with my own surgery (total hip replacement).

She's the strongest soul I've ever 'known'.

Heart
(11-04-2011, 11:19 PM)Shawnna Wrote: [ -> ]Reading about Carla has given me courage to move forward with my own surgery (total hip replacement).

She's the strongest soul I've ever 'known'.

Heart

Good luck to you sister! When will that be, your surgery?

Heart to you.
Yes, Shawnna - when will your surgery take place. Please let us know so we can send you love and light and healing energy!
Once again I am renewing my own efforts to send Carla healing light and love. As it goes, one person can move a mountain if he is a perfect being, which I am not. I implore all of you to join me in my efforts. A group of persons together have the power to move that mountain. I will send Carla healing light and love every hour on the hour during my waking time. Please do the same or whatever you deem suitable for yourself. The Creator has his eye on her and knows what will come. We pray that her health will return soon.
I'm with you cosmiclady!

I am here too. Smile

Heart

Shawnna

(11-11-2011, 06:23 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Shawnna - when will your surgery take place. Please let us know so we can send you love and light and healing energy!

My right hip will be replaced at Swedish Orthopedic Institute here in Seattle on Dec 19th. I've had all my blood work, EKG etc etc done this week. I submitted my family medical leave and short term disability paper work as well.

I'm trying hard not to be frightened as I tend to be very distrustful of hospitals and such and focusing on the 'new woman' outcome I've heard about so often.

I so appreciate your sending Love, Light and Healing prayers!!!

Thank you so very much!

I'll post here as soon as possible following surgery with an update.

God bless you all!

(12-01-2011, 12:54 PM)cosmiclady Wrote: [ -> ]Once again I am renewing my own efforts to send Carla healing light and love. As it goes, one person can move a mountain if he is a perfect being, which I am not. I implore all of you to join me in my efforts. A group of persons together have the power to move that mountain. I will send Carla healing light and love every hour on the hour during my waking time. Please do the same or whatever you deem suitable for yourself. The Creator has his eye on her and knows what will come. We pray that her health will return soon.

I am right there with you praying for Carla's health to return soon!

Heart

The healing and protective angels are with you Shawnna. Have faith in the best possible outcome. I'll check this space for news from you.

HeartHeartHeart