Bring4th

Full Version: HAS ANYONE HAD TO LET SOME FRIENDSHIPS GO...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a result of your spiritual awakening? Personally, I've had to let a lot of mine go. People with whom I was friends in my 20's today it seems like "what was I thinking?"

Anyone had to let friendships go since awakening? (Not including romantic relationships, only platonic)
I guess I have.. Can't say it's specifically because of spiritual awakening, feels more like change in personality and other interests is what split me and most my friends apart. Just life, right?  Smile
(09-21-2018, 12:32 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I have.. Can't say it's specifically because of spiritual awakening, feels more like change in personality and other interests is what split me and most my friends apart. Just life, right?  Smile

Yes, this is how I feel as well. We’ve simply drifted apart. I’m okay with that. Just life Smile
I think I only have one friend from preawakening. I’m honestly not sure how we keep it going but we care enough about each other that even walking different paths we make time to see each other and try to see things from each other’s perspective.

The rest became acquaintances, no hard feelings just as focus in life changes and time shared changes as a result people grow apart.

New people come.
I only let a friendship go because they wouldn't stop cussing around me.
I didn't know them that long though and we weren't really friends.
I lost two people that day.
(09-22-2018, 03:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I only let a friendship go because they wouldn't stop cussing around me.
I didn't know them that long though and we weren't really friends.
I lost two people that day.

Oooo you wouldn’t want to be around me.
I use some swear words like extra punctuation.

One of the most extreme comment of endearment from me is
“f@&$ I love you” like I just can’t even believe how much I love them.
(09-21-2018, 09:10 AM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]As a result of your spiritual awakening? Personally, I've had to let a lot of mine go. People with whom I was friends in my 20's today it seems like "what was I thinking?"

Anyone had to let friendships go since awakening? (Not including romantic relationships, only platonic)

All of them, including my only biological sibling and the romantic ones.

Extremely happy to find you all here
(09-23-2018, 07:15 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2018, 09:10 AM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]As a result of your spiritual awakening?  Personally, I've had to let a lot of mine go.  People with whom I was friends in my 20's today it seems like "what was I thinking?"  

Anyone had to let friendships go since awakening?  (Not including romantic relationships, only platonic)

All of them, including my only biological sibling and the romantic ones.

Extremely happy to find you all here

Hi, and welcome! Happy to be with you here.  BigSmile
I left my party and drinking buddies long time ago.
YES I HAVE LET ALL MY FRIENDS GO. I AM VERY LONELY. AND SAD.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DAY WHEN THE WORLD IS LESS POLARIZED SO THAT PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT CULTURES AND CREED CAN WORK OPENLY TOGETHER INSTEAD OF BEING COMPARTMENTALIZED AND MARGINALIZED TO THE DETRIMENT OF ALL.