Bring4th

Full Version: Do you think Elon Musk has heard of Maldek and the Law of One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He is so focused on Mars(even talking about dying there) and making sure humanity can continue if there is cataclysm on earth. It just seems blatantly like he’s trying to get back and wants to prevent the same fate from happening here.

He also seems very “wandery” when he talks about the difficultiy of being him, lots of what he says seems very “wandery”.

I just keep thinking jeeze I hope he knows about Maldek might help him to understand his drives and why he doesn’t fit.

I’m sure with all his resources someone has mentioned it to him right?
I don't know, but I saw this in my Facebook feed.

[Image: 105438875-1536336503523screen-shot-2018-...1536336589]
He has way too much pressure on him to pay attention to such things, so I doubt it. His point of view is more towards the physical, being the survival and evolution of the human race.

Though I wondered about this, should we colonize mars, is it right according to The Law of One? Since planets are sentient, and we incarnated on Earth to help Earth with it's evolution and ours, how would that apply if we suddenly artificially colonized Mars? It feels wrong tbh, but who knows.
Lol. I hope we don’t colonize Mars with all our tons of plastic garbage !! I wonder if Elon Musk didn’t download lots of technical data while he was asleep, or though meditation. He sounds very ‘wandery’ to me too. Wink

I so loved Ray Braburry’ visions of Mars....
We should absolutely try, its a desert, us living there would make it a forest, if we were next to a rainforest planet I'd be a little more cautious, I'm in favor of rising the total mass of biomass around us so from that point of view we should first colonize the desert and make it into a forest.

This on plastics BigSmile
(09-21-2018, 11:09 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]He has way too much pressure on him to pay attention to such things, so I doubt it. His point of view is more towards the physical, being the survival and evolution of the human race.

Though I wondered about this, should we colonize mars, is it right according to The Law of One? Since planets are sentient, and we incarnated on Earth to help Earth with it's evolution and ours, how would that apply if we suddenly artificially colonized Mars? It feels wrong tbh, but who knows.

But the Earth is already in 4d.  I guess that it is ok now to go back to Mars at this time and space.

Didn't Ra say that when Maldek was destroyed that none escaped the knot of fear? This would mean even those off planet.
I've read that humans are connected to Earth and cannot be away from it for long. Something about our energy body needing the planet.
(09-22-2018, 03:07 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2018, 11:09 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]He has way too much pressure on him to pay attention to such things, so I doubt it. His point of view is more towards the physical, being the survival and evolution of the human race.

But the Earth is already in 4d.  I guess that it is ok now to go back to Mars at this time and space.

It actually seems pretty perfect.
Those that didn't yet finish 3D here as the planet sets firmly into 4D light/vibration will need somewhere else to incarnate till 4D can learn to veil themselves from 3d senses.
I think he's just aware of how suns tend to go supernova.

He doesn't view trying to live on Earth forever as sustainable.

When I was an atheist, Elon Musk's goals made sense, given what I knew about science. Admittedly, this wasn't much, but I knew that astronomers consider the sun turning into a black hole to be inevitable.

I think Elon just wants to get the ball rolling so that by the time a cataclysmic event (which seems inevitable WAYY down the line, as far as modern astronomy is concerned) should occur, humanity will be ready. I think he wants to speed that process up as much as possible so humanity's not waiting till the last minute to become a spacefaring, world colonizing species.

He's thinking WAYYY ahead for humanity's future.

He probably IS a wanderer, but I doubt he knows anything about that.