Bring4th

Full Version: Positive Time/Space Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, after watcging this video: https://youtu.be/VZTLfHfwcGE

I have decided to have a new meditative exercise: instead of focusing my thoughts on my breathing, I redirect my focus to thoughts of positive time/space.

See rather than thinking about things I disprefer, I focus my mind only on the thoughts I care to see manifested into reality.

Starting with positive time/space.

I would like to start a thread where people talk about positive time/space.

I do remember a similar thread where somebody described positive 4D worlds and they sounded quite quaint and peaceful and loving, not to mention interesting.

I remember reading that they still played board games in positive 4d worlds.

That was interesting.

Anyway, I would just like to start a thread where people talk about positive time/space and share thoughts, insights, and knowledge about it.

For one thing, I am doing this to paint a vivid oicture in my head, but also just to have a thread tonread which can vet my focus back into the realm of positivity.

So please, if you will, let's get the thread rolling!

Please keep focus on POSITIVE time/space.

I'll get the ball rolling by talking about how I imagine positice time/space to feel...

I imagine a loving feeling. Like, I imagine that even if I am under a bout of fear, i am being lovingly comforted by positive other-selves. And I am safe. I often imagine etheric allies, such as angels archangels, master teschers, ascended masters, maybe other types of angels, and maybe the spirit guides and spirit animals. i imagine friends I have on my mind and start adding other friends. I imagine family, pets (also family in my book) friends and their families, and try to imagine my whole sould family, etc.

I imagine Ra has some sort of representitives that interact with the locals.

Dunno why, I just do. i like it...

I just kind of zone out and imagine that feeling and those kinds of things...

Still, i'd like to get a thread going where its more than just me painting just my picture. And if there's anything else anynody wants tomsay about positive time/space, you arenjot only welcomed, but encouraged to do so.
I smoked a joint with a friend in his car, figuring it was probably just the strain of marijuana which had brought distress.

It turns out that this too brought distress.

but I kept redirecting my focus throughout:

I thanked Archangel Metatron, My higher self and all other etheric allies for helping me to stay attuned to the positive, loving vibrations of positive time/space, and kept my thoughts/feelings focused on that.

I also played a quadible integrity vodeo on youtube where they charge you with love energy.

Played it on repeat for a bit, as I also thanked my etheric allies for helping me come down from the high and ground myself.

Took an Adivan, liberally used lavender oil, and have been drinking calming magnesium powder.

I can say I successfully got through the ordeal with my thoughts and emotions constantly redirected towards feelings, imaginings, vibrations, and thoughts of love, compassion, positivity, etc. and positive time/space.

and kept chanting mantras over and over again regarding positive time/space and staying attuned to it's vibrations and focusing on thoughts about how in positive timespace, love is shared freely between other-selves, and kept imagining being bombarded on all sides with loving, compassionate, healing, transmutative energies. I imagined being wrapped in a coccoon/bubble of light surrounded in purple flame, as the loving compassionate energies made their way through to heal me and Saint Germain healed and transmuted distress and anything else in need of healing and transmutation with his violet flame.

It was a MUCH smoother transition through this ordeal as I continued to come down and forgive myself for smoking that marijuana joint. I now know that I am simply through with all marijuana, regardless of strain.

I forgive any wrecklessness on my own part and continue focusing neither on the here and now, or the attunenent to the loving, positive energies/vibrations of positive time/space while repeating mantras and giving thanks to my etheric allies for helping me to stay attuned to such vibrations/energies.

I believe this seems to me a form of meditation which is particularly helpful to me. What do you guys think? Do you think it was a good call?

I feel strangely focused on what Im writing right now. It may also be that in the dark I took pills which I mistook for adivan, but may have been ritalin by mistake! :o (Yikes!)

Yet while it seems to hinder sleeping, it in fact does help me stay focused on the present...

Anyway, I kept redirecting my focus to such positive thoughts/affirmations and stuff, and it seems to be really helpful.

Does anybody have any comment(s) about this practice? Any feedback?

I am wondering if it is a good practice. It certainly FEELS beneficial...

Smile

And now, I am in a positive, smiling, loving mood XD

I truly do feel like smiling and am haha BigSmile

I love tou all .

Thank younfor being such a wonderful community. you'rr all so compassionate, patiemt and understanind. This has got to be one of the most supportive communities online or even just to my knowledge in general!

I love you all! Tha k you! Goodnight.