Bring4th

Full Version: The Dark Night of the Soul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I finished with that whole positivd time/space meditation thing and then came upon THIS video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=As0Tewtjir4&t=2s

Which indicates mynissues I've been facing are a part of my "Dark Night of the Soul" that spirit/my higher self is putting me through...

That video KEEPS popping up, so this time I listened in it's entirety.

It strangely seems to have a lot of match up with stuff both Agua AND GentleReckoning have been telling me...

I fell asleep after, and in mymdreams, one of the messages that dlearly and explicitly got theough was the message: "SING"

Which both surprised me and at the same time made total sense.

I asked "How? How do I heal my vocal cords?"

I'm not sure if I got an answer there.

I also was asking some vague wuestion related to this negativity or something and I can't remember EXACTLY what happened, but essentially, I got the idea that these fears are to be worked into my music...

Interesting development...

Does anybody have any further advice on how to Get clearer communication with my higher self and with spirit? Especially regarding this issue?

Cause it seems I am being contacted here...
I think it means sing as in share on youtube. Just start vlogging, you're going through a hero's journey. You'll get enough attention to support whatever dream you desire.
(09-22-2018, 11:06 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I think it means sing as in share on youtube. Just start vlogging, you're going through a hero's journey. You'll get enough attention to support whatever dream you desire.

Holy s***! Yeah, I think you're right!

A YT tarpt reading i watched yesterday pulled up the tower card, the strength card, and some other big card that causd thenresder tomsay "This is the kinda thing you start off at thenbeginningnof a Hollywood kovie, like thisnis BIG. BIG changes coming and they're happening fast.

She also indicated that since I wasn't gpmakingnwhatever decision I was supposed to makemfast enough, a tower moment was gonna happen to make thenchoice FOR me.

Also, lots of travel, lots ofmcommunicstion, lots of change, bignchange, and allmhappening very quickly, after years of basically diddly.