Bring4th

Full Version: 4D qualities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As Earth is already in 4D and we are just catching up, is Earth already demonstrating some 4D qualities?

I've noticed before the sun was unusually white, and the sky sometimes a brilliant cartoon blue.

But will people who are dual activated for instance be able to pick up telepathy with one another?

I sometimes channel my guide, and that's a form of telepathy. But it's not with other people.

I have bent a metal fork before using not much pressure and a state of mind. So did other people in the group.

What other effects of 4D will we notice in the near term, say within our lifetimes?

I have felt anxious/angst in my heart, as well as ecstasy. It seems to go both ways.
I have telepathic communications quite frequently and I'm no dual activated body. Just a 6th density wanderer who does a bunch of drugs.

Although it COULD just be the drugs X,D
(09-22-2018, 03:49 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I have telepathic communications quite frequently and I'm no dual activated body. Just a 6th density wanderer who does a bunch of drugs.

With who, and what do they tell you?
(09-22-2018, 03:53 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2018, 03:49 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I have telepathic communications quite frequently and I'm no dual activated body. Just a 6th density wanderer who does a bunch of drugs.

With who, and what do they tell you?

It's personal. And prolly not what you think of when you think of telepathy.

It's more like having imaginary conversations, except you know they're unknowingly sharing the SAME imaginary convo in THEIR heads as well. Sometimes, it's a convo with their soul. Sometimes, subconcious. Sometimes, I ray to the higher selves of those I intend to speak to telepathically.

Some... interesting things have happened as a result of these convos. One of which I talked about in an earlier thread regarding forgiveness...

That one stood out the most.
(09-22-2018, 03:26 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]As Earth is already in 4D and we are just catching up, is Earth already demonstrating some 4D qualities?

I've noticed before the sun was unusually white, and the sky sometimes a brilliant cartoon blue.

But will people who are dual activated for instance be able to pick up telepathy with one another?

I sometimes channel my guide, and that's a form of telepathy. But it's not with other people.

I have bent a metal fork before using not much pressure and a state of mind. So did other people in the group.

What other effects of 4D will we notice in the near term, say within our lifetimes?

I have felt anxious/angst in my heart, as well as ecstasy. It seems to go both ways.
Well personally I would agree that you could say the tempo of energy is much more structured and energized to the baseline or beginning of fourth density. However I believe were in a blackout or transitional period. Which is a sort of mixed/polarized (in a way). And is along the lines of which I find gentlereckoning describing energetic instances/exchanges. Such as positive oriented energy not harmonizing with the energy of the mass and thus being displaced in a negative manner, resulting in....awkward manifestation/distortions. Which unless observed with the keenest discrepency, usually leads to further instrumental distortion. I believe a LOT of the storms, mass deaths, and etc.. Are all interelated to this transitional and new energetic signature/plenum.

It also seems a LOT like a pre-ignite as well. Almost everyone I meet has fallen back to orange ray, with limited/strained/controlled interactions with yellow. I believe this time is a point were those of us that truly don't want to see more, don't want to begin to open the heart fall away. I believe there will be a striking on the hour, but to arrive/be at this moment is a feat, a gauntlet run. How far are you willing to go for the true open heart?
(09-22-2018, 05:37 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]It also seems a LOT like a pre-ignite as well. Almost everyone I meet has fallen back to orange ray, with limited/strained/controlled interactions with yellow. I believe this time is a point were those of us that truly don't want to see more, don't want to begin to open the heart fall away. I believe there will be a striking on the hour, but to arrive/be at this moment is a feat, a gauntlet run. How far are you willing to go for the true open heart?

Thanks for the inspiring message, Unity.
It is a pleasure to serve. (Bows infinitely to the creator)
Earth has been in 4d for a while. Its the society that is transitioning. A lot of aspects of green are already manifesting:

- Phenomenon formerly considered paranormal seems to be on the rise and accepted as normal by general population. Future-related dreams, telephatic empathy/sympathy or even sharing the same thought with others occasionally, synchronicities and many other stuff are considered pretty normal

- True nature of things are being revealed. Not only people are discovering their true inner characteristics, but also even society-wide the same thing is occurring: The negative polarized segments (minority elite) of the society or their organizations no longer feel the need to hide their actions, they just dont care, do their stuff openly, for example. People are seeing the truth behind the social constructs they formerly blindly believed, like 'hard work', wealth, capitalism, competition etc...

- A lot of people are facing their true selves for the first time in increasing rates, ending up in a lot of people who have psychological disorders because they werent ready to face and accept their true selves yet

- 'Visual aid' that exists in 4d as noted by Ra, seems to be occurring for a lot of people

- Technology went beyond what was imaginable a century earlier, now AI is coming, a futuristic spacely society is in sight

... and many more stuff.

The change seems to be happening, and at an agreeable pace. Without shattering the individuals or the society within a short period of time. Which would cause a long period of healing to be needed, both for the individuals and the society.

The mission of the wanderers who came in to ease the disharmonious vibrations of the planet in order to prevent earth and society shattering events, seems to have been a spectacular success so far.