Bring4th

Full Version: A message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I would like to share a message I received this morning.  I was very upset about the kind of world this is; the more I get in touch with my spiritual side, it seems, the harder it becomes to see all the sh*t going on around me (in the global sense) and be OK with it.  It feels powerless and despiriting.

And when I was reflecting on this, a message came through from those beings in spirit who love me.  They said, and I paraphrase, 

"Everyone will be OK - every single person on this planet will heal fully - that is my promise to you.  You (in your viewpoint limited by the veil) are seeing people getting hurt, suffering and dying.  We are seeing the same people struggling to emerge from their cocoon, waking up, spreading their wings and flying.  

The world is waking up from a long winter, and Spring is around the corner.  It was coming anyway, but you (and others like you) are helping to bring it on early.

The gist of the message is: All is well.  And now, you know what that means."

This would have been tough for me to believe, except for two things.  First, I have learned, without a shadow of a doubt, that struggles bear tremendous fruit in spiritual growth, in spiritual maturity, in spiritual power and the power to fly higher, closer to the Father and his perfect loving Light.  It can take lifetimes, for sure, but being buffeted by the life-storms of this world is like being plugged into a spiritual supercharger, it is the truth.  This is a serious place, no doubt about it.  Very serious challenges producing very serious opportunities for spiritual growth, which takes place whether we realize it or not.

Second, all emotional scars can heal.  Whatever old hurts we carry within us are not permanent; they are temporary, even if "temporary" in God's timeframe means "persisting for lifetimes on end."  Still, ultimately, all can be healed - and according to this message, will be healed.

So, be patient, my friends.  Work at it, with the full faith that the goal you have longed for all your lives is guaranteed to you.  Feel loved, because you are loved.  Adonai.
Very much sounds like a message in line with Moon Archetype  Smile
(09-23-2018, 07:36 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Very much sounds like a message in line with Moon Archetype  Smile

Hey Plenum, coukd you expound on that?
Thank you very much Stranger, you are loved as well.
As Blossom says, Stranger, thank you very much you are so definitely loved as well Wink
well ... it IS Stranger's post, and so I don't want to dissect it to pieces.

But we understand each other. and I know he has a LOVE for Truth, so I'm sure he won't mind Smile

So I'll give you my initial thoughts on things Smile

/ /

This is the Moon Archetype.

[Image: ayRDlcvl.jpg]

There's a kind of yin-yang thing going on here.  But instead of with male/female energies, it's to do with positive and negative polarity.

To gain access to the white pyramid - one has to confront the dark dog (negative dipole).  To enter the black pyramid, one has to confront the white dog (positive dipole).

This archetype points to the 'Experience of the Spirit'; and being thwarted by the opposite dipole, in having a 100% full (energetic) experience of one's chosen path (either the housing of the White Pyramid, or the home of the Dark Pyramid).

This spiritual confrontation with the reality of the white dog/dark dog is ONGOING, and defines the Spiritual Wrestling match.  (the catalyst of the Spirit is the trigger for such encounters).

Is is never 'done'.  Well - until one can finally see that there WAS no confrontation in the first place: as there was no OTHER-SELF to begin with.  But hey - that's a late 6th density comprehension - and not truly applicable to this environment where we are anchored in self/other-self physical vehicles.

Well - it *IS* possible; but not through bypassing.  It's possible by working through the spiritual archetypes (including this key one) over and over again, in infinite permutations, so that 100% acceptance of every such dark dog encounter is comprehended for what it is.

This is Ra's thoughts on the matter (Spirit Archetypes):

Quote:80.15 Questioner: Now, the obvious only significant difference, I believe, between the positive and negative adept in using this shuttle is the way they had polarized. Is there a relationship between the archetypes of the spirit and whether the polarization is either positive or negative? Is, for instance, the positive calling through the sixteenth and the [chuckling] negative calling through the fifteenth archetype? I am very confused on these points and I imagine that question is poor or meaningless. Can you answer that?

Ra: I am Ra. It is a challenge to answer such a query, for there is some confusion in its construction. However, we shall attempt to speak upon the subject.

The adept, whether positive or negative, has the same Matrix. The Potentiator is also identical.

Due to the Catalyst of each adept the adept may begin to pick and choose that into which it shall look further.

The Experience of the Spirit, that which you have called the Moon, is then, by far, the more manifest of influences upon the polarity of the adept. Even the most unhappy of experiences, shall we say, which seem to occur in the Catalyst of the adept, seen from the viewpoint of the spirit, may, with the discrimination possible in shadow, be worked with until light equaling the light of brightest noon descends upon the adept and positive or service-to-others illumination has occurred.

The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness.

Stranger's post seems to point implicitly to this 'dark dog' confrontation.

"I was very upset about the kind of world this is; the more I get in touch with my spiritual side, it seems, the harder it becomes to see all the sh*t going on around me (in the global sense) and be OK with it.  It feels powerless and despiriting."

"First, I have learned, without a shadow of a doubt, that struggles bear tremendous fruit in spiritual growth, in spiritual maturity, in spiritual power and the power to fly higher, closer to the Father and his perfect loving Light.  It can take lifetimes, for sure, but being buffeted by the life-storms of this world is like being plugged into a spiritual supercharger, it is the truth.  This is a serious place, no doubt about it.  Very serious challenges producing very serious opportunities for spiritual growth, which takes place whether we realize it or not."
Thank you Plenum.

I wanted to say more, but every time I try to respond, I keep accidentally hitting something which PREVENTS COMPLETION OF MY RESPONSE.

I am taking it as a sign to just leave it be for now...
yeah - that definitely happens sometimes.

Like things aren't in Alignment etc.

In previous times, I would have a MASSIVE MASSIVE reply typed out, and then hit the back button or something silly like that.  And just *GONE*.  Not stored in a buffer or anything.

I eventually 'got the message'; to bring things back to the thread Title BigSmile

But yeah.  When things are in Alignment = very little Resistance.

It's like your WHOLE BEING is animated.

Thanks for your Thoughts!
Plenum, I think yours is an accurate read on my personal emotional state at the time, which prompted the spiritual reaching out on my part, and resulted in me receiving that message in reply. But I want to emphasize that I only mentioned all of that for context; the main goal of my post was to share the message itself. I've now made it bold to clarify.

The message itself is that all is well, the suffering is temporary and serving a purpose, and every single person now on Earth will ultimately reach the fullest healing and fulfillment, guaranteed. The rest is relatively unimportant.

As always, thanks for sharing your thoughts.