Bring4th

Full Version: Love the moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do everything out of love, in every action that you take, be patient and understanding.

When you wash the dishes, when you mow the grass, prepare food or clean your house.

Be conscious of that moment, do it carefully, thoroughly, be with what you do.

Acknowledge the experience that you are having, and be with joy.

Love and Light to you all,

Heart
Something I always forget to do.
I asked this in another thread, but:

What is the best way to love other people? How to love others as much as I am loved?

Do we meditate on love? Should I go out and volunteer? That's not really the kind of person I am,
but I do so much want to be able to love others how my spirit guide loves me and how God loves me
and how Creator loves me.
Deepak Chopra said in a video on gaia.com that the Upanishads talk about love as one path to understanding the true nature of reality.
(09-23-2018, 01:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I asked this in another thread, but:

What is the best way to love other people? How to love others as much as I am loved?

Do we meditate on love? Should I go out and volunteer? That's not really the kind of person I am,
but I do so much want to be able to love others how my spirit guide loves me and how God loves me
and how Creator loves me.

I don't know mr Indigo, I am fairly young on the spiritual path, sometimes I post what I learn as progress continues.

I hear so many times that before you can love another you must love yourself. It should come naturally, a desire to reach your hand for those who want your light and attention.

I don't think you have to go outside and love as many, as Ra stated once that serving one is serving all. So my opinion would be to love those whom your light touches daily, love can of course mean many things, such as patience and understanding.  Smile

Sometimes just listening to someone and loving them in your thoughts can be a very healing service, in my opinion.
The thing that keeps me from loving people more is forgetting to do so.
My mom can always use my love because she doesn't get it from anywhere else.
Even though I've said I love her to her as an adult twice, she never says it back.
She lives with me so she's the one person I can impact the most.

I want to do whatever I can so when I have my life review at death I won't regret anything.
Or I'll have as few regrets as possible.

I watch motivational videos and they remind me to love more. Even if I can't outwardly say I love someone
that much, I do well to send them love. I need to smile more around my mom.

Do as much as I can without letting others walk all over me. I know boundaries are loving as well.