Bring4th

Full Version: Shadow Work vs. Grounding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I asked my higher self to ease up on the fears I am having a time least until I feel like I have established a proper grounding and self care routine. It seems to have mostly obliged, yet it seems the fear sometimes hits again, which is fine I guess except I feel overwhelmed. I agree with GentleReckonings assessment that shadow work and grounding conflict with each other. I feel as though my higher self is trying to make me do this shadow work even when these fears make the basic grounding stuff harder for me to do or even stop me dead. I tell my higher self in prayer that I don't feel ready yet. I pray to let me ground myself more, work on my 3D lifestyle and grounding first, to send me a healer/guide/teacher who could help me in person And in 3D, etc. etc. that I don't feel ready yet. But if I'm not ready, why do they come? I find it hard to explore this shadow work AND do the daily lifestyle actions which help me to ground myself and form new habits. I have stopped using weed and subs both. What do I do? Put grounding work aside? and delve into shadow work? I honestly feel overwhelmed by this shadow work, to the point it makes grounding and living in 3D even harder! But grounding seems to be part of proper shadow work. Do I just keep focused on grounding for now, saying please let these habits at least set in first? Or do I just delve in and not ground? That doesnt sound right. But when I delve into the fear(s) I can't concentrate and feel overwhelmed! So why do then fears keep surfacing while I'm trying to just ground myself first? I promised my higher self I am not trying to escape the fears Anderson shadow work... just get my s*** in order first, so Infeel more prepared/ready. So why do they surface while I am grounding sometimes?
(09-23-2018, 06:19 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So I asked my higher self to ease up on the fears I am having a time least until I feel like I have established a proper grounding and self care routine. It seems to have mostly obliged, yet it seems the fear sometimes hits again, which is fine I guess except I feel overwhelmed. I agree with GentleReckonings assessment that shadow work and grounding conflict with each other. I feel as though my higher self is trying to make me do this shadow work even when these fears make the basic grounding stuff harder for me to do or even stop me dead. I tell my higher self in prayer that I don't feel ready yet. I pray to let me ground myself more, work on my 3D lifestyle and grounding first, to send me a healer/guide/teacher who could help me in person And  in 3D, etc. etc. that I don't feel ready yet. But if I'm not ready, why do they come? I find it hard to explore this shadow work AND do the daily lifestyle actions which help me to ground myself and form new habits. I have stopped using weed and subs both. What do I do? Put grounding work aside? and delve into shadow work? I honestly feel overwhelmed by this shadow work, to the point it makes grounding and living in 3D even harder! But grounding seems to be part of proper shadow work. Do I just keep focused on grounding for now, saying please let these habits at least set in first? Or do I just delve in and not ground? That doesnt sound right. But when I delve into the fear(s) I can't concentrate and feel overwhelmed! So why do then fears keep surfacing while I'm trying to just ground myself first? I promised my higher self I am not trying to escape the fears Anderson shadow work... just get my s*** in order first, so Infeel more prepared/ready. So why do they surface while I am grounding sometimes?

Shadow is shadow.
Quote:87.7 ▶ Questioner: What is the environmental situation of this particular fifth-density negative entity, and how does he work with fourth-density negative in order to establish power and control; and what is his particular philosophy with respect to himself as Creator and his use of the first distortion and the extension of this use of the first distortion to the fourth-density negative? I hope that this isn’t too complex a question.

Ra: I am Ra. The environment of your companion is that of the rock, the cave, the place of barrenness, for this is the density of wisdom. That which is needed may be thought and received. To this entity very little is necessary upon the physical, if you will, or space/time complex of distortions.

Such an entity spends its consciousness within the realms of time/space in an attempt to learn the ways of wisdom through the utmost use of the powers and resources of the self. Since the self is the Creator, the wisdom density provides many informative and fascinating experiences for the negatively polarized entity. In some respects one may see a more lucid early attachment to wisdom from those of negative polarity as the nexus of positions of consciousness upon which wisdom is laid is simpler.

The relationship of such an entity to fourth-density negative entities is one of the more powerful and the less powerful. The negative path posits slavery of the less powerful as a means of learning the desire to serve the self to the extent that the will is brought to bear. It is in this way that polarity is increased in the negative sense. Thus fourth-density entities are willing slaves of such a fifth-density entity, there being no doubt whatsoever of the relative power of each.

That which speeds one along being awareness over time, as gravity surrendered to the societal complex is returned in abundance. Each lesson or disconnection between the 5th density entity and truth being toned out so to speak as the individual can only reach 6th density by providing value to the societal complex of an overwhelmingly positive nature. (or alternatively by learning the 'negative' paths of the societal complex to short circuit the transition, decreasing learning, wisdom, and awareness) The attachment to truth or self being that which determines the length of the stay. The melting pot of 'love' being a dissolving of the individual volition to eventually regain the self through submission as opposed to through independence and freedom.

The submission in this case being the releasing of the attachment to drugs, that seemingly being the greatest barrier at this time to the greater bulk of the societal complex. Bus tickets to Colorado anyone?
(09-23-2018, 09:35 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:87.7 ▶ Questioner: What is the environmental situation of this particular fifth-density negative entity, and how does he work with fourth-density negative in order to establish power and control; and what is his particular philosophy with respect to himself as Creator and his use of the first distortion and the extension of this use of the first distortion to the fourth-density negative? I hope that this isn’t too complex a question.

Ra: I am Ra. The environment of your companion is that of the rock, the cave, the place of barrenness, for this is the density of wisdom. That which is needed may be thought and received. To this entity very little is necessary upon the physical, if you will, or space/time complex of distortions.

Such an entity spends its consciousness within the realms of time/space in an attempt to learn the ways of wisdom through the utmost use of the powers and resources of the self. Since the self is the Creator, the wisdom density provides many informative and fascinating experiences for the negatively polarized entity. In some respects one may see a more lucid early attachment to wisdom from those of negative polarity as the nexus of positions of consciousness upon which wisdom is laid is simpler.

The relationship of such an entity to fourth-density negative entities is one of the more powerful and the less powerful. The negative path posits slavery of the less powerful as a means of learning the desire to serve the self to the extent that the will is brought to bear. It is in this way that polarity is increased in the negative sense. Thus fourth-density entities are willing slaves of such a fifth-density entity, there being no doubt whatsoever of the relative power of each.

That which speeds one along being awareness over time, as gravity surrendered to the societal complex is returned in abundance. Each lesson or disconnection between the 5th density entity and truth being toned out so to speak as the individual can only reach 6th density by providing value to the societal complex of an overwhelmingly positive nature. (or alternatively by learning the 'negative' paths of the societal complex to short circuit the transition, decreasing learning, wisdom, and awareness) The attachment to truth or self being that which determines the length of the stay. The melting pot of 'love' being a dissolving of the individual volition to eventually regain the self through submission as opposed to through independence and freedom.

The submission in this case being the releasing of the attachment to drugs, that seemingly being the greatest barrier at this time to the greater bulk of the societal complex. Bus tickets to Colorado anyone?

I'm having a hard time following what you're saying Gentle.

Are you saying I should release mynattachment to drugs? I gave up weed. do things like theanine pills, St. Johns Wort, lavender oil, magnesium powder, multivitamins and ginseng complex count?

You know what, it sounds stupid to ask that question out loud. Those are DEFINITELY drugs, just not weed...

**sigh** f***.

So I gotta go completely drug free to do this positive then?

TBH Your intuitiin is fucking high af, and Im not easilly connecting the dots of what yourr saying. Then again, I am tored and it IS half past 1 am over her...

I might figure out what youre saying as I gonthrough my day later or something.

Still... is there a plain English version of what you just said?

I don't mean to be an ass about it. I just dont get it.

wait no i reread it and I think I get what you're saying.

Are you saying I must choose between truth or freedom and that using drugs is my way of detaching from truth to "short circuit" my learning? And are you saying you think I may be of 5th density preincarnative origins?

Are you saying that if I wanna get to 6th density on the positive path, I have to stop self medicating entirely and just let my higher self communicate what it means to be loving through my fears. My "Dark night of the soul?"

Or is my interpretation WAAYYY the f*** off?
Yeah, your truth and independence, or bowing to society. One or the other. Bowing to society basically returning you to 4d.

While you're hanging out with people, just set your will to serve them. Immediate 4d+.

This circle-jerk over: "OMG, HOW DO WE GET TO 4D POSITIVE" Is literally a joke. Just serve others.

Eventually you find them wasting the energy you allow them, damaging themselves or others, or just growing into disease laziness and corruption. That's why I went negative. People refused to honor wisdom and intelligence. And I simply realized that it wasn't a problem relative to where I was, but to the whole society.
(09-24-2018, 02:08 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, your truth and independence, or bowing to society. One or the other. Bowing to society basically returning you to 4d.

While you're hanging out with people, just set your will to serve them. Immediate 4d+.

This circle-jerk over: "OMG, HOW DO WE GET TO 4D POSITIVE" Is literally a joke. Just serve others.

Eventually you find them wasting the energy you allow them, damaging themselves or others, or just growing into disease laziness and corruption. That's why I went negative. People refused to honor wisdom and intelligence. And I simply realized that it wasn't a problem relative to where I was, but to the whole society.

I see. Truth be told I cant sleep now. Im too fired up. Im restless, sayingnto my higher self "okay Im ready. Tell me whatever younwanna tell me" Interestingkynthe fear isnt returning... I guess because Im too impatient/restless/whatever.

Now that Ive started to get what you just saidntheres this... energy inside me. like... anger... but not. more like.... alright, you want me tomdo whatever then LETS FUCKING DO THIS.

And I guess theres a feeling of... "Well?"

And now I STILL dont know what to do, but theres a kind of rash impatience to get goingnand do it.

Whatever. A friend just hit me up adking to buy weed and I just cut him a deal to sell off the remainder of my stash at reduced price if he buys it all. He said yes. There goes the last of my stash.

If I dont hear anything from my higher self, Im just gonna get back to grounding, cause honestly, Im sick of the bullshit.

Pro lem is, Im not sure if Im in a positive mood though.

Like, I dunno if I in a super loving, warm, friendly, helpful mood.

Thank god for ,y vats keeping me in my heart space, cause right now, Im feeling powerful vital chalra energy and a desire to just... get thisnshow on the road and start kicking ass. Or delving in deep. Like... I just wanna move forward now and Im impatient to do it now.

BTW, how did you figure 5th density?
Passion, basically. I wamt my passion back.

And Im having a hard time reconcilling it with love right now.

Take my friend who friend dumped ,e for example. I love her, but the passions dead and has been dead for a long while if Im being honest. About the only times i feel passionate about her are when Im feeling negative. And a piece of me wants to incite yhe same levels of passin in her just to kill it like she did, but the loving part of me says "No"

necause I love her, I wont do that, but I feel robbed almost. Whatever. ill find new passions. A new woman to be passionate about who is at least just as amazing, and more s*** to focus on.

And no soo er do I say that than does my DJ friend respond to ,y link I sent of this Roland drum machine I sent him so he could take his DJing to the next level. And then I remember wanting to not just PLAY music, but TEACH it. I wanted to set people free and unleash their creativity. I think if I become a great musician first, I can make people follow me...

Might that be my purpose? Might that be what my higher self wantsme to do?

I think Im seeing how ot all comes together now...
(09-24-2018, 01:52 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying I should release mynattachment to drugs? I gave up weed. do things like theanine pills, St. Johns Wort, lavender oil, magnesium powder, multivitamins and ginseng complex count?

You know what, it sounds stupid to ask that question out loud. Those are DEFINITELY drugs, just not weed...

**sigh** f***.

So I gotta go completely drug free to do this positive then

E.P. magnesium is food. It's an essential nutrient, a mineral responsible for muscle function and regulation of the nervous system. 90% of north american population is deficient. Everyone should be supplementing that especially people prone to anxiety. That is food.

Multivitamins you may or may not need depending on how good your diet is. Only you can say but they have actually linked schizophrenia and other mental illnesses and non mental disease to poor diet so do not neglect that. That is self care.

The others I do not have enough information to comment on but I fail to see what lavender oil could possibly do to harm you unless you treat it as a god and give your power away to it. All plants are part of god the trick is discerning which will help, which will harm and having the discipline to not become so dependent that if it(specifically a type of plant) disappeared you would be facing catalyst.
(09-24-2018, 03:22 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Passion, basically. I wamt my passion back.

Take my friend who friend dumped ,e for example. I love her, but the passions dead and has been dead for a long while if Im being honest. About the only times i feel passionate about her are when Im feeling negative. And a piece of me wants to incite yhe same levels of passin in her just to kill it like she did, but the loving part of me says "No"

necause I love her, I wont do that, but I feel robbed almost. Whatever. ill find new passions. A new woman to be passionate about who is at least just as amazing, and more s*** to focus on.

And no soo er do I say that than does my DJ friend respond to ,y link I sent of this Roland drum machine I sent him so he could take his DJing to the next level. And then I remember wanting to not just PLAY music, but TEACH it. I wanted to set people free and unleash their creativity. I think if I become a great musician first, I can make people follow me...

(hug) You can't speed through this. You were hurt. I doubt you started your friendship as 2 happy healthy people so baggage came into the relationship. This isn't eden we are carrying around wicked wounds all of us. The loss of each other even if they have buried it has further compounded the original wounds.

Don't make this more complicated than it is. Two wounded people gave each other shelter and love then something transpired to trigger the original wound and trust was lost, eventually by you both.

It sucks, it hurts and it isn't going to heal quickly, especially as this person obviously meant a ton to you and you to them.
Give yourself time. It alone is enough to trigger a dark night. Don't expect so much of yourself that you go through a dark night as quick as possible. That stuff is rough.

While going through it eat well, sleep well, get some exercise, and yes take vitamins if your diet is lacking in certain areas.

As to making people follow you. That isn't a soul idea.

We had gurus in the past but now is the time of self knowledge, be careful wanting others to follow you, that is a form of enslavement of ego to ego.
You are god as we all are.
We can help each other but no one is between anyone and god.
No one needs a guru, that was an idea of enslavement by organized religion.

Reach directly, and if you are going to teach, teach people to reach directly.
Power corrupts.
(09-24-2018, 10:59 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2018, 01:52 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying I should release mynattachment to drugs? I gave up weed. do things like theanine pills, St. Johns Wort, lavender oil, magnesium powder, multivitamins and ginseng complex count?

**sigh** f***.

So I gotta go completely drug free to do this positive then

E.P. magnesium is food. It's an ecentral nutrient, a mineral responsible for muscle function and regulation of the nervous system. 90% of north american population is deficient. Everyone should be supplementing that especially people prone to anxiety. That is food.

Multivitamins you may or may not need depending on how good your diet is. Only you can say but they have actually linked schizophrenia and other mental illnesses  and non mental disease to poor diet so do not neglect that. That is self care.

The others I do not have enough information to comment on but I fail to see what lavender oil could possibly do to harm you unless you treat it as a god and give your power away to it. All plants are part of god the trick is discerning which will help, which will harm and having the discipline to not become so dependent that if it(specifically a type of plant) disappeared you would be facing catalyst.

So I may one day smoke weed again if i just stop being dependent on it? Cool!
(09-24-2018, 11:14 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2018, 03:22 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Passion, basically. I wamt my passion back.

(hug) You can't speed through this. You were hurt. I doubt you started your friendship as 2 happy healthy people so baggage came into the relationship. This isn't eden we are carrying around wicked wounds all of us. The loss of each other even  if they have buried it has further compounded the original wounds.

Don't make this more complicated than it is. Two wounded people gave each other shelter and love then something transpired to trigger the original wound and trust was lost, eventually by you both.

It sucks, it hurts and it isn't going to heal quickly, especially as this person obviously meant a ton to you and you to them.
Give yourself time. It alone is enough to trigger a dark night. Don't expect so much of yourself that you go through a dark night as quick as possible. That stuff is rough.

While going through it eat well, sleep well, get some exercise, and yes take vitamins if your diet is lacking in certain areas.

As to making people follow you. That isn't a soul idea.

We had gurus in the past but now is the time of self knowledge, be careful wanting others to follow you, that is a form of enslavement of ego to ego.
You are god as we all are.
We can help each other but no one is between anyone and god.
No one needs a guru, that was an idea of enslavement by organized religion.

Reach directly, and if you are going to teach, teach people to reach directly.
Power corrupts.

Wow thats a load of pressure off my back Smile

IHow about this: I build up enough skill that people see i know what Im talkig about and create a separate YT channel for people to learn efficient practice?
removed
removed
I am reminded of the pyramids, how Ra described that experience as to be dead and another life to begin.

Quote:3.16 ▶ Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid itself— is that a key function in the initiation process?

Ra: This is a large question. We feel that we shall begin and ask you to re-evaluate and ask further at a later session, this somewhat, shall we say, informative point.

To begin. There are two main functions of the pyramid in relation to the initiatory procedures. One has to do with the body. Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment. The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.

Especially the part about "control with detachment" feels, to me, like a sort of grounding, in a sense.
(09-24-2018, 11:31 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]I am reminded of the pyramids, how Ra described that experience as to be dead and another life to begin.

Quote:3.16 ▶ Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid itself— is that a key function in the initiation process?

Ra: This is a large question. We feel that we shall begin and ask you to re-evaluate and ask further at a later session, this somewhat, shall we say, informative point.

To begin. There are two main functions of the pyramid in relation to the initiatory procedures. One has to do with the body. Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment. The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.

Especially the part about "control with detachment" feels, to me, like a sort of grounding, in a sense.

Wow that is actually much more profound when read on it's own.
I had such an experience and it was amazing. Reading this after brings even more understanding.
Nice find Blossom Smile
Sounds to me like this is a negative reality. If you must die before you can live.
(09-24-2018, 01:43 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me like this is a negative reality. If you must die before you can live.

That is a fear based interpretation.
To be free of the concept/cage of body as self, yet be able to continue in this body living changed(perspective) as a self now detached knowing the truth is an incredible gift.
Freedom.
(09-24-2018, 01:43 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me like this is a negative reality. If you must die before you can live.

There's nothing positive about such experience as described in the pyramids, but reality itself is unbiased in my opinion, it is in perfect balance. Ready to nurture where needed.

Everything in our reality has to die for something new to begin, everything that makes up our body had to be made in a dying star, and to make that star something much greater had to die, in a sense.

One who goes through such darkness, death and rebirth. It's not an easy or positive experience, but having the bravery to stand up once more, be birthed once more and still keep faith. You learn to appreciate the gift of life, of life about other individuals. You can smile and love another because you know that underneath all darkness and pain there is light of hope.
(09-24-2018, 01:48 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

That is a fear based interpretation.
To be free of the concept/cage of body as self, yet be able to continue in this body living changed(perspective) as a self now detached knowing the truth is an incredible gift.
Freedom.

I got that today. The suspending of certain aspects of the self so other aspects can be further developed.

And Evolving Phoenix. Meditate man. You get me all edgy with your posts. Not a ton, but just until you're present in your body. Your anxiety is literally a sign that you have stuff right below the surface that you can deal with. It's possible to create in a crazed state, but I sure enjoy it more when I'm chill and conscious. Meditation can get you there.
removed
(09-25-2018, 02:57 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]

its about ego death.
When the ego dies, your real self starts to live.

You are right, Agua. It's Ego death. And my ego is kicking and screaming. I am having nightmares every night. or if not nightmares, just negative dreams.

Supressing my ego is not healthy. I am so scared though.

I do meditate, although I am not that great at it.

Still, I dont meditate ENOUGH.

Does anybody have any links/resources which can help me learn how to meditate more easilly?

Maybe I should start a new thread discussing meditation...
Learn to focus on your breathing and only your breathing. Following your breath from your nostrils down in to your lungs and back out. Just keep doing that.
removed
Just stumbled upon this video with Ken Wilber where he talks about the importance of the Shadow integration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lxS_blPvM