Bring4th

Full Version: Resonant Feedback and 1111
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Specifically with Angel Numbers.

The validation received from perceiving that you are receiving intuitive guidance from Shiva is similar to that of having a prayer answered by God.

Then the truth that whatever energies you work with naturally increase in abundance causes greater manifestation of these 1111 synchronicities. This feedback loop building until the individual develops and maintains a highly suggestible state. The knowing of the meaning of numbers, coupled with the ability to come up with questions or relationships on the fly causing an exaggerated intuitive state. 100% reliance and development of Extraverted Intuition.

For me this developed into a schizo-phanic state. Not Schizophrenic as I eventually pierced the veil to a great enough extent (that this big eye started appearing in the clouds, in pumpkin carvings, and a lot of other places) that I realized that it was simply an addiction, a simple "Yay I'm Psychic" fix.

As I grounded those experiences, realizing that Extraverted Intuition existed to pull people back into society (the ability to bypass local power structures perhaps locality or skill dependent) I simply started denying my extroverted intuition, finally realizing that with each angel number there was a calling, and likely an individual (love story most likely) at the end of each line. E.g. If I was able to hold to a specific energy after receiving one of these messages and ground and tune it, I could have likely found a soul-mate based off of that simple process.

Unfortunately, either my desire, or an external desire damaged the process. (perhaps my desire to experience sexual freedom before having my masculinity comforted unto death by our posh society) LOL

So I allowed each of the future callings I received to simply wash over me. Eventually, a girl that had let me know that she was arriving on Earth back in 1992 with astral trips and several signs showed up in my life. This leading me to strongly believe that you can indeed meet and explore soul-mates and attraction in the astral (Introverted perception). This being a very cool thing as the dating market in America has caused most independent soft souls to hide away by themselves or with a 'close-enough' friend.

So I hadn't realized that at the time (and may not have been able to act on it regardless), but my future seeking will be for a relationship in the astral first before meeting in the physical.

Regardless, realizing that Extroverted Intuition, and young seeker's desire to validate the existence of god, spirit, or consciousness beyond the physical causes a debilitating addiction to external validation should affect the way that we guide people opening up their connection to soul.
92 was a big wanderer year.
I also notice a lot of these repeating numbers. Though never having dwelve too deep into their meaning online it's just a nice reminder and a confirmation to me that work is being done.

I would imagine that you can manifest any magical meaning to it to do workings and service.

On a side note, I have seen people lose their mind over such occurrence.
I don't have anything really to contribute to you, but I think maybe an experience of mine might be interesting to share.

I used to watch the hands of this rectangular black clock a lot that hung high in my mom's old house.  Usually out of anxiety, but there were these moments of relief when the two hands came over each other, nothing bad ever seemed to happen when the clock read 12, 1:05, 2:10, etc.  It was when those hands were at angles that things went bad...

Oh, I do have something to contribute!
So it was a weird feeling when I read in CA's 11:11 theory that those moments were synchronistic, meaning 1:05 and 1:11 and 1:23 ...  like almost every other moment in time is angelic or...  ugh how'd he explain it...  it was all technical but basically said, like, alarm clock in a clock, metaphysical messages, programming, stuff like that, and that it only works if you believe in it from having become consciously aware of it.  He said it makes memeing (that dumb 4chan frog) look like bacterial progress in decomposing skin compared to putting two lego bricks together.  Instantaneous inner...  (evocation???) Like inner manifestation vs outputting and awaiting external input.

Basically if you're aware of time as the sacred guardian (higher self??) you can do magic instantly by just reflecting yourself in the numbers or something.

That theory is a bit beyond me, I only ever notice things like 12:34 or 11:11.  He sees it in like a significant amount of points of our way of reading time connects us to ourselves somehow.  His list literally is like 12:00,12:01 12:02, 12:03, 12:04, 12:10,12:11, 12:12, 12:13, 12:20, 12:21, 12:22, 12:23, 12:24, 12:30, 12:31, 12:32, 12:33, 12:34, 12:40, 12:41, 12:42, 12:43, 12:44, 12:45, 12;50, 12:51, 12:52, 12:53, 12:54, 12:55, 12:56.........

So time is basically one moment that is distorted to phase (or potentiate or something) in and out of alignment to produce moments of thevdark soul of the night balanced with moments of pure clarity.

He said his 11:11 Theory was basically a shortcut in doing work in consciousness to polarize internally without others always being needed.

I'm really surprised I haven't found it detailed here the way his document had it.
Was like reading a blueprint/manual on polarizing toward service to others, nothing like how he's displayed it here.
This is relative to your methods of self validation the more externalized your validation becomes, the more powerful subtle turnings of shadow and light. The more inner validated you are, the more that you become your own light.
The word validation being used here for some reason calls up memories of how CA said people here were invalidating others.  I can imagine how disheartening it'd be to feel as you described, becoming inner validated only to be treated otherwise.

So how did you come to realize these forms of validation?
100% service to others.

Died when I realized it was a distortion related to being abused as child. Creating a victim complex of infinite density.

Switched to self validation, and all my mental illnesses dropped away. I can function with any group of people, and my options for service increased dramatically.

Unfortunately, I'm not buying snake oils from every charlatan I can find on the internet anymore....
That's humorous to me, (omg you can't read my mind! It's funny because you said 'unfortunately'). isn't snake oil just a generic term for 'thief's junk' that someone had the misfortune (snake) of coming across?  Or did they literally wring snakes for oil to con people with...?

could you describe your experiences with inner and outer validations to offer more information for me to work with?  I feel like you've got an experience to share that might help me understand CA's perspectives back in the day before he joined this place.
I fell in love, and devoted my life to providing for others the greatest love I could.

Then I found out that love only exists within community. If you don't vibe with a community, then all love dies.

Then I realized that I could free myself from that by providing for myself the greatest love I could. I became a community of one seeking the greatest love I could find.
Why does love not exist outside of a community??? What's going on? Are you doing okay? A sentence like that portrays a lot of hurt to me, now I'm a little worried for you.
Depends entirely on the community. I live in a Christian town, where the subconscious desire to control (to save) belief over-rides all love based transactions. It's not a love that I'm down with, so to speak.