Bring4th

Full Version: The Day This World Almost Died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you know about this "incident"?

It was brought to my attention only just now, and I got chills all over my body (I was living in the SU at that time, and my first kid was 19 months old)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-died.html
CA told me about it.  I read into it a bit though and took it away as we're all in this to protect humanity, good guys, bad guys, even the spies teetering both sides.

With that in mind, that Russian guy has my thanks for being as a Wanderer, and keeping his cool in a situation that's gone bonkers.
(09-28-2018, 05:08 AM)One of Love Wrote: [ -> ]CA told me about it.
May I ask, who is CA?

(09-28-2018, 05:08 AM)One of Love Wrote: [ -> ]that Russian guy has my thanks for being as a Wanderer, and keeping his cool in a situation that's gone bonkers.
Right?
My bad!!  CA or Coordinate Apotheosis was an old member here who I'm dating now.  I'm here on this site specifically for him (but my curiosity has me roaming this place a bit) since he attempted suicide recently and in his suicide...novel, he cited this place as a big reason why.

He's kind of brilliant if you'll excuse my stroking his ego.  It's because of him I'm no longer on/off suicidal, that I found a true God/Love, and from him I've learned so much in the short time I've known him.  Conspiracy research, metaphysical research, truth seeking, what real true actual love is.  How to see things hidden in plain sight.  He's taught me how to recognize my life patterns, how to meditate deeply, how to contemplate deeply.  How to just be real and true and the being I had always felt I was but could never figure out how to be.
(09-28-2018, 08:54 AM)One of Love Wrote: [ -> ]My bad!!  CA or Coordinate Apotheosis was an old member here who I'm dating now.  I'm here on this site specifically for him (but my curiosity has me roaming this place a bit) since he attempted suicide recently and in his suicide...novel, he cited this place as a big reason why.

He's kind of brilliant if you'll excuse my stroking his ego.  It's because of him I'm no longer on/off suicidal, that I found a true God/Love, and from him I've learned so much in the short time I've known him.  Conspiracy research, metaphysical research, truth seeking, what real true actual love is.  How to see things hidden in plain sight.  He's taught me how to recognize my life patterns, how to meditate deeply, how to contemplate deeply.  How to just be real and true and the being I had always felt I was but could never figure out how to be.

Thanks for the explanation! I am new here.

Happy to hear CA helped you in so many ways
Its a good story, but I got you beat:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov

This guy is even better, the pressure must have been intense.