Bring4th

Full Version: Personal families in the 4D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's just say I was getting married in a year, and that she and I would want kids but not this early in our life. The time between 2011 and 2012 certainly WOULD NOT be an ideal time to be pregnant. So my question is, would we be able to start a family after we ascend?

Quote:Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

Not really sure about the Council of Twelve but the shift sounds somewhat in tune with Ra. He also mentions our bodies will be crystalline rather than carbon based. I read that somewhere else too, but I digress, can I look forward to starting my family on the 5D earth as opposed to the 3D earth in turmoil?
according to Ra, it seems all 3d incarnated entities, and 3-4d incarnated entities, will live out normal lives, and die, in order to incarnate a 4d body in 4d.
I would like to know the answer to that question too, I've read lots of materials and threads here but I still don't have a clear picture of exactly how we will transition into our new 4d bodies, does it HAVE to be through physical death in 3rd density? This whole time I've been wishing that I could transition into 4d without dying, if the ascension is hypothetically happening in 2012, that means we all have to die in two years otherwise we won't ascend until the end of this 3rd density incarnation? Some of us are still young.
According to Ra, all bodies on this planet would have to die naturally. (ie, regular death due to any reason).
(10-01-2010, 06:43 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]According to Ra, all bodies on this planet would have to die naturally. (ie, regular death due to any reason).

That seems to be the not so fun part... lol! I reconcile it by realizing that thinking that I "own" anything in this life, or even that I have some sort of right to or ownership of life is an insane way of thinking. It was given to me... who am I to say when it should be taken away? If you can find the love in every moment, then all of the life that you are blessed with will be a wonderful thing to experience. And when the time comes to give up the ghost, there will be no fear about it, nothing but acceptance and a thankfulness for a life lived in love.

Yeah, some of us are little. Some of us are just starting. That's just the way it is... some lights in the universe are big and some are small. I'm sure that if the spirit is in a place of clarity and knowing before it comes in for a lifetime, then it knows that it may only get a few years of life. Maybe it's just fine with that, and thankful for the gift it receives. Smile
Back to the original question from Gribbons.

What are the ideas behind the concern?
- Earth changes could cause drastic destruction, death, years of misery?
- Harvest could involve death of everyone living, and an innocent child, below the age of awareness, might not get to rejoin parents in the next world?
- Harvest might happen to people who are conscious, but suddenly find themselves on different worlds, families torn apart if they are at different spiritual levels?

Are these the concerns? Anything else?
I'm trying to figure out where the "of course" comes from, as in "of course spiritual seekers should not become parents for the next few years."
(10-01-2010, 10:51 AM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]So my question is, would we be able to start a family after we ascend?

why not? sure you will be able to do what your heart truly desires...
- Earth changes could cause drastic destruction, death, years of misery?
- Harvest could involve death of everyone living, and an innocent child, below the age of awareness, might not get to rejoin parents in the next world?
- Harvest might happen to people who are conscious, but suddenly find themselves on different worlds, families torn apart if they are at different spiritual levels?
---------------------------------

There is no guarantee that any of the above is going to happen. Any more than what life just sometimes throws at us. It depends on whether you believe in the instant shift or gradual shift.

I question planning your life around metaphysical musings subject to interpretation. In among all the bad and evil that this world sometimes seems to inundate us with. People have been getting married, having children and celebrating life since life began.

I would suggest to let ascension and earth changes be as they may and if you have to worry...let it be over something like not forgetting a birthday or trying to remember a favorite flower that your loved one prefers.

Putting off life in deference to bad things that "might" go bump in the night is counter-intuitive to everything the LOO stands for. Good or bad...this life is meant to be experienced.

Richard
Richard, I wasn't saying that any of those lines are true. I was trying to find out if any of them related to why Gribbons is so certain, in his words, "The time between 2011 and 2012 certainly WOULD NOT be an ideal time to be pregnant." Just trying to clarify where he might be coming from.
(10-04-2010, 03:49 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Richard, I wasn't saying that any of those lines are true. I was trying to find out if any of them related to why Gribbons is so certain, in his words, "The time between 2011 and 2012 certainly WOULD NOT be an ideal time to be pregnant." Just trying to clarify where he might be coming from.

Sorry Q,

I wasn’t commenting on your post specifically. Though it does kind of look that way after re-reading. It was just meant as a commentary on Grib's decision to put things off based on...etc...

Richard
That makes sense. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
Gribbons, I asked a similar question a few threads ago.
The answer was the same from many members: go ahead, have a child, a child is protected by spiritual guides who have prepared the individual into a new life.

The next 10 years will be probably difficult, as life is already difficult.
But when you feel love, isn't that every reason to conceive a baby, and to raise a new soul?

To clarify, life after 2012 will continue as usual. Nothing extraordinary will happen. We cannot pass from 3D to 4D in this physical body. We have to die. And Ra/Quo have stated life will be allowed to continue, to allow people to die of their natural deaths.

There will be no end-of-the-world earth changes, and no harvest disappearings.
Still there might be natural disasters and people dying, this has happened always in Earth history, in every decade, in every year.

Don't fear death or disasters, that stuff does not happen randomly.
Feel your emotions, your needs, your dreams, your inner urges, your intuition.

If you want to have a child, go ahead and congratulations!
Thanks for the reassurement ya'll. It really is my heart's desire to have a family. I guess this thread was started on an interpretation of Revelations applying to this lifetime. If you were to connect the end of times with 2012. It says that pregnant women during this time would be the most vulnerable to dark "attacks", as I'm going to put it, because I can't remember exactly how the verse reads.

Thank God for spiritual guides, and His everlasting love and protection. Heart
i would just like to contribute my little bit on this subject. nobody knows
for sure exactly what is going down. one thing is for sure. the goddess
can absolutely protect us from every circumstance that transpires in
this life. its kind of like a tornado goes thru a group of houses and
destroys everything except one of two. or someone was supposed to
be on a flight and is delayed and misses it and the flight goes down. i dont
know what is going to happen anymore than anyone else but one thing i
am absolutely sure of is that she can protect me and mine from anything
if she so chooses . so i will live my life perfectly normally not in fear or concern of some unknown event that might or might not happen.
i choose faith over fear because we werent put here to live in fear but
in love

norral
Here's yet another strand that one might choose to use, or ignore, as they wish, when weaving the tapestry of life plans.

From a human point of view, we assume it is necessarily a great tragedy when our fellow human dies young.

It is true that the person missed out on what they might have experienced and accomplished, if they only had a typical span of years.

And it's true that their passing might leave a terrible heartbreak, a hole in the life of the parents that can never be fully healed or soothed this side of the Veil.

However, from the point of view of spirits choosing the overall nature of their incarnation, a short life may not be this meaningless. It may be that the spirit that arrived was so highly advanced that it only took a few years on earth to complete their mission here.

Perhaps the mission was simply to discover a small taste of the limitation of the Veil, of the heaviness of physicality, of the body helplessness of human infancy. Perhaps, having learned about that for a few years, the spirit was completely satisfied that all the learning goals it had were complete; and the leaving of the human body was the most compassionate and freeing experience it could possibly have next.

I believe that human parents should not have children they are not prepared to try to nurture, protect, and guide to adult independence, and then continue to love and support through the rest of a normal lifespan until the child outlives the parent. If parents are realistically prepared for all that, and do all they can, and the child still dies young, they may still have done a great service for a plan made in Heaven and completed in full.
(10-14-2010, 01:49 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Here's yet another strand that one might choose to use, or ignore, as they wish, when weaving the tapestry of life plans.

From a human point of view, we assume it is necessarily a great tragedy when our fellow human dies young.

It is true that the person missed out on what they might have experienced and accomplished, if they only had a typical span of years.

And it's true that their passing might leave a terrible heartbreak, a hole in the life of the parents that can never be fully healed or soothed this side of the Veil.

However, from the point of view of spirits choosing the overall nature of their incarnation, a short life may not be this meaningless. It may be that the spirit that arrived was so highly advanced that it only took a few years on earth to complete their mission here.

Perhaps the mission was simply to discover a small taste of the limitation of the Veil, of the heaviness of physicality, of the body helplessness of human infancy. Perhaps, having learned about that for a few years, the spirit was completely satisfied that all the learning goals it had were complete; and the leaving of the human body was the most compassionate and freeing experience it could possibly have next.

I believe that human parents should not have children they are not prepared to try to nurture, protect, and guide to adult independence, and then continue to love and support through the rest of a normal lifespan until the child outlives the parent. If parents are realistically prepared for all that, and do all they can, and the child still dies young, they may still have done a great service for a plan made in Heaven and completed in full.

Or perhaps the child's single mission was to open the eyes of a his/her parent/parents to the creator? The loss of a child...I simply cannot conceive that loss. You'd need someone in your foxhole.

Richard
(10-18-2010, 01:25 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]The loss of a child...I simply cannot conceive that loss. You'd need someone in your foxhole.
I agree. People who have experienced that loss told me it is not possible to describe it. They really need lots of loving support, people to just be present with them and not give advice.
Quote:Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

Not really sure about the Council of Twelve but the shift sounds somewhat in tune with Ra. He also mentions our bodies will be crystalline rather than carbon based. I read that somewhere else too, but I digress, can I look forward to starting my family on the 5D earth as opposed to the 3D earth in turmoil?

Question...who is Mr. Kane?
Citizen kane ?
An MLK relative apparently.
Mr. Kane
(10-18-2010, 02:19 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2010, 01:25 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]The loss of a child...I simply cannot conceive that loss. You'd need someone in your foxhole.
I agree. People who have experienced that loss told me it is not possible to describe it. They really need lots of loving support, people to just be present with them and not give advice.

"Loving support, pple to just be present with them and not give advice" SO TRUE and as it seems so difficult for us to do exactly that!

transiten
Hi, just joined...newbie here...on question of starting a family, don't know how you are progressing - but I feel that the incoming entity has something to contribute to its decision to enter this plane (again) or not...
and what perhaps you all have decided ions ago...what do you think? If love is the binding thread, it will happen....and if the world is in turmoil and we try to bring it love, even for a day - it is of great importance....you never know, you could be creating a leader of men....
I think everything is as it should be. Lately I believe I had two chances to depart, but chose not to. I for one want to see what going to 4D really means. My subjective experiences, I don't believe can hold a candle to what real ascension may bring.

I'd say go for what you desire in having children. I believe the new world we will go into should be a smooth transition. Creator is very kind, and I am always learning new ways that Creator blesses us.

If you feel it is right, that is a good choice. The children may very well be teaching us ways they deal with things, and how they would make the transition.

My belief is, if we do indeed die, it could be a transparent experience, as simple perhaps as falling asleep and waking up in a new place, with guides there to break us into the new world. Every day is more wonderful than the last.
And if you have children, then I send my blessings to them for the wonderful creators they are.

Meerie

(11-17-2010, 03:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Every day is more wonderful than the last.

This is a good quote to start a day with Smile
Hi All !

New member from Finland. In addition to these thread´s, I have found myself thinking same question about it, cos I have a boy whose almost five and he is so awesome and wonderful kid that I thought he has come here to lift vibration and help other to do the same, every people he is contact to. I´ve learnt from him so much this far. Which botheres me is how this shift is really going to take place...let us suppose that half of my family is about to ascend and half stay here...how it is possible that they do not remember after this episode came about that there were more than two of us?? Does this make any sense or am I way too ambiquous...

Kristian
(11-25-2010, 06:33 PM)Kristianus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All !

New member from Finland. In addition to these thread´s, I have found myself thinking same question about it, cos I have a boy whose almost five and he is so awesome and wonderful kid that I thought he has come here to lift vibration and help other to do the same, every people he is contact to. I´ve learnt from him so much this far. Which botheres me is how this shift is really going to take place...let us suppose that half of my family is about to ascend and half stay here...how it is possible that they do not remember after this episode came about that there were more than two of us?? Does this make any sense or am I way too ambiquous...

Not at all, this is a question i've been asking a lot and never seem to get a comprehensive answer...but this dimension is not for understanding as Ra says...

transiten
Kristian

(11-26-2010, 03:01 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]

Not at all, this is a question i've been asking a lot and never seem to get a comprehensive answer...but this dimension is not for understanding as Ra says...

transiten
Kristian

...that was strangeHuh...my post somehow mixed into yours...

transiten

transiten
Kristian

transiten
Kristian

...that was strangeHuh...my post somehow mixed into yours...
transiten

Hmmm...things are getting stranger and stranger all a time :O
Before you even have a time to consider you are being zipped from one reality to another ;O
Newbie75 here Kristianus - please enjoy each day as a gift.. I derived deep solace on these issues after reading Keepers of the Garden by Dolores Cannon and Your Soul's Plan by Robert Schwartz...I suppose whatever resonates with one's gut - is what you can accept and absorb in whatever stage of evolving your soul has reached..our physical selves and seeming attributes are but tools to grow and enrich our light bodies or souls...this is usually done in a family or serving to others area - as alone, our bodies achieve nothing but parasitic stagnation...but even this state is a learning tool as it may teach us the true value of the gift of the 3rd dimension, and then even more so the 4th...It is only through loving intentions that we are able even for an instant to uplift another entity be it a human, an animal..even a plant...we are all one and the same - if physically reduced to a chemical common denominator - or an electrical MgHz-- it is our soul that is precious, unique and a spark of the Great I AM... - all will enfold as it should...if love is the kernel of all action and thought, ..and that ain't easy, my friend...it has taken me 75 years to learn it myself....and the challenge is there constantly with almost every interaction with another....the Universe is always listening..not with an ear...but with a response to the vibrations that emit with every micro second of our thought waves, positive and negative ...be of good cheer - we are in a constant state of "becoming" . You may also find the works of Jane Roberts very illuminating - she was quite gifted - there is also a forum dedicated to unravelling and understanding her gems of wisdom and the complexities of the human consciousness...regards, newbie 75 - as well the intention website http://www.theintentionexperiment.com/
We have so much untapped power - the saying "knowledge is power" is partially correct my friend...it is the use of knowledge that is powerful - for good or otherwise...and from knowledge hopefully comes loving wisdom....

Kristian

By the way your first post was sent at 11.33 and time is 14.44 as i start to type, these double, triple digits show up all the time! I live in Gothenburg Sweden and it's a cold sunny day for a change!

Scandinavian greetings from Liliane
(11-26-2010, 09:25 AM)newbie75 Wrote: [ -> ]Newbie75 here Kristianus - please enjoy each day as a gift.. I derived deep solace on these issues after reading Keepers of the Garden by Dolores Cannon and Your Soul's Plan by Robert Schwartz...I suppose whatever resonates with one's gut - is what you can accept and absorb in whatever stage of evolving your soul has reached..our physical selves and seeming attributes are but tools to grow and enrich our light bodies or souls...this is usually done in a family or serving to others area - as alone, our bodies achieve nothing but parasitic stagnation...but even this state is a learning tool as it may teach us the true value of the gift of the 3rd dimension, and then even more so the 4th...It is only through loving intentions that we are able even for an instant to uplift another entity be it a human, an animal..even a plant...we are all one and the same - if physically reduced to a chemical common denominator - or an electrical MgHz-- it is our soul that is precious, unique and a spark of the Great I AM... - all will enfold as it should...if love is the kernel of all action and thought, ..and that ain't easy, my friend...it has taken me 75 years to learn it myself....and the challenge is there constantly with almost every interaction with another....the Universe is always listening..not with an ear...but with a response to the vibrations that emit with every micro second of our thought waves, positive and negative ...be of good cheer - we are in a constant state of "becoming" . You may also find the works of Jane Roberts very illuminating - she was quite gifted - there is also a forum dedicated to unravelling and understanding her gems of wisdom and the complexities of the human consciousness...regards, newbie 75 - as well the intention website http://www.theintentionexperiment.com/
We have so much untapped power - the saying "knowledge is power" is partially correct my friend...it is the use of knowledge that is powerful - for good or otherwise...and from knowledge hopefully comes loving wisdom....

Good post after all...thanks.

Kristian

(11-26-2010, 09:48 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]

Kristian

By the way your first post was sent at 11.33 and time is 14.44 as i start to type, these double, triple digits show up all the time! I live in Gothenburg Sweden and it's a cold sunny day for a change!

Scandinavian greetings from Liliane

Good to brought this up Liliane, once in a while i take a look what time is it - there is some syncronicity with the digits like 21:12, 11:22, 15:15 and so on...really flabbergasted :rolleyes

BTW, I have been down there (gothenburg) some amusement park.
Pages: 1 2