Bring4th

Full Version: What is a "psychic attack"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am working through the Law of One and Ra and the questioners discuss "psychic attacks" frequently. Usually these are in reference to the Orion Group.

What is a psychic attack?

How would one know if he/she was experiencing a psychic attack? And, importantly, is there a way to counteract or shield onsself or others from them?
removed
(09-30-2018, 03:03 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]A psychic attack is an attack that occurs on the mental and/or emotional plane (as opposed to a physical attack).
You can be attacked by 3D inhabitants or higher density beings (4D,5D).

3D attacks very offen are subliminal agressions, whereas higher densities work with temptation and reinforcing negative emotions such as fear, anger and so on.
Those attacks hit you where you already have for example fear in you and then amplify that fear by a large degree.

I have to note, that many many times its not an attack but something that arises in us, without outer "interference".
There is a tendency to label every difficult emotion as an attack, which makes healing very difficult (because you view the source outside instead of inside of you), one should be aware of that!

Thanks! This makes sense, as does your warning about blaming everything on external factors. If it reinforces the negative emotions, then there must be the negative emotions to begin with. Without those, there is nothing to reinforce. Fully eliminating those negative emotions, fear in particular, is monumentally difficult. In Jung, it is the confrontation with the Shadow, Self, and Anima/us. For Campbell it is the nemesis in the Hero's Journey. In alchemy it is "albedo." In Freemasonry it is the confrontation with death and the three attacks on the person in the 3rd Degree. In 12-step programs it is (usually) the dreaded Fifth Step, and again in Step 9.

It is interesting you mention 3D attacks. There was one former boss of mine that was a sociopath. When I read "service-to-self" in the Law of One, he came to mind immediately. He seemed to enjoy keeping others in constant fear. I could tell if he was nearby from just a feeling of his energy.

However, can psychic attacks happen to children? And, if so, how would a child counteract it?
Instead of trying to eliminate fear, find love. Any entity attacking you is ultimately just providing you with catalyst. As with any catalyst, if you respond to it with love, you are polarizing positively, and the attacking entity depolarizes.

I find it extremely effective to give the poor hate-filled STS entity a virtual hug of pure goodwill and kindness. When you do this, you are 1) protecting yourself from their efforts, 2) dispelling fear, 3) polarizing positively, 4) terminating the attack nearly instantaneously as they run the other way from the Love.

Listen, it's only a tiny exaggeration to say that 3D is ALL about finding love in each moment. An "attack" - whether psychic or physical - is still, fundamentally, an opportunity to do just that - and grow spiritually stronger as a result.
It's essentially just when a negative is fucking with you, somehow. When people polarize themselves in Service-to-Others, these things will generally occur to you. They usually manifest as alterations to your thoughts and moods, and the most common is to manipulate you into becoming egotistical (or more egotistical, in my experience.)

While I don't mean to frighten anybody, I have to explain that these things are to be taken seriously. Once, me and my brother, who both suffer from depression, both had the psychic suggestion out of the blue literally to commit a double suicide. (I had the idea in the back of my mind without explanation for a few days, and my brother told me he was told to suggest this to me in a dream he had.) Don Elkins experienced psychic attacks which manipulated him into shooting himself. According to my understanding, these extreme examples are actually rare.

This link has been helpful for me in the past, concerning the topic.

http://montalk.net/matrix/67/the-art-of-...sional-war
Overwhelming majority of such attacks are just pushed urges to exaggerate already existing distortions. Ie, if someone has a tendency to over-eat, a psychic attack may push him/her to eat even more etc. If someone is obsessive, an attack may seek to amplify that obsession and so on.

Of course not all such stuff are actual attacks by actual entities. For the majority of time, its just negative, rejected, repressed energies and thoughts that are flying about in the society's greater mind, trying to find a way to manifest themselves.

Raw garlic is a wonderful remedy for the psychic attacks of the actual kind.