Bring4th

Full Version: Healing Information Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had an interesting day discussing some things with my bf and I came to realize between that and some PM's that he has certain beliefs or information control, that are harming him.

All blame aside (and really I hold him ultimately responsible for his own actions but won't overlook the influencing factors), he picked up some bad information here, and by bad I mean stuff that isn't for him, period.

These bits are what I've found to be information control, a type of mind control deployed by cults.  That is to say, these certain pieces of information were used in a way to harm, as such if others have experienced similar results then please use this to become aware.  These are the portions that somehow were twisted to hurt someone I love.  They aren't generally bad, so much as parts that can be easily used to manipulate someone.

One of the biggest pieces of information control is this idea that suicide leads to reliving the same incarnation.  Where does Ra say the exact same life will be relived?  I see they say the lessons of that life move on to the next life.

Which goes into the second biggest piece of information control, the idea of not having a choice in regards to 3D incarnation.  There seems to be a belief that 3D life demands the soul alleviate it's karma to break free of the 3D cycle by becoming harvested.  Similar to being forced to explore a vast maze.
If free will is the pivotal primal distortion in which the creator will know itself, then why is that free will denied supposedly to souls in 3D incarnation who are said to have to incarnate until they're harvested.  A clear goal is stated with a clear reward, be loving, get out of 3D.  Thing is there's a clear implication.  If you're not loving enough you'll end up living another life in 3D.

Third biggest piece of information control, 50%.  An arbitrary number without explanation as to why, that relies on pushing you to stress over it.  How does this number come into play? What is 50% out of what?  Total lives?  Present life?  The reality is it doesn't matter, it's a transient bit of information with no purpose towards helping you be of service to others except by making you stress/strive to reach it.  You would be just as well off if they said any other number because it's a meaningless measure given to a highly subjective subject matter.  If you're at 49% I think you'll still be harvested.  The true measure is this impact of the 4D energies from what I've read.  And again, how 50% fits into this is not explained, merely given.  Do we start at 0% once we're born?  Ra made some good points about how Hitler and Lincoln both barely polarized despite the massive amounts of work they did.  To start at 0% in life simply doesn't make sense and if we aren't all starting at 0% then 50% may be much closer than it's stated to be for most of the seniority souls here.

Fourth biggest piece of information control falls under the idea that catalyst is everything.  Catalyst is not everything.  Wiping your butt is not catalyst and neither is blowing your nose.  Catalyst is anything that can be utilized to polarize with.  Arguably with an openmind of endless circumstances that means nigh anything can be catalyst, but for the sake of clarity, catalyst is anything that can be utilized to polarize.

Fifth biggest piece of information control comes with the Orion portions of information.  CA referenced these parts as transient space drama designed to capture your imagination more than give answers, an 'interest snare' that will have you focusing on dark material rather than the Law of One.

Sixth biggest and most notable information control, psychic greetings.  It took basically direct contact with Ra to attract a 5D entity.  4D entities are their minions.  Further there's negative implants, astral implants, negative astral beings that leech on you, one thing after another after another.  You know what else is practically invisible and leeches on you?  Bed bugs.  No one is under psychic greeting by anything more than their own shadow self, not unless they're doing magic and even then, at that point you may as well blame the egregore here because

The final thing I've noticed that is information control is the idea that some collective entity has energetic holds on people here.  That somehow this entity isn't right but not an issue.

These are just a few of the major issues I've seen in CA, how he holds onto that information in belief vs in application.

These are areas that he has twisted up in my opinion, in part I say that because he taught me those things in a different light than he is experiencing them.  The most arguable and most likely unnecessary on this list is the 50%, and yet CA cites it often as an issue he has because he sees at as something that biases him towards service to others, which apparently makes it harder to actually be as polarization occurs from spontaneity, and not well practiced behavior or informed behavior.

This isn't here to say these concepts are bad, this is here to say someone had these portions of information twisted in them from others, so healing is required.

My first step to healing is accepting or admitting you have a problem.  These are areas of issue in his mind I'm sure.  If I can get him to see that much at least, then the true healing can begin.
For each of those, simply assume the opposite, and practice it. By investigating both poles or sides of an argument you tend to be able to see the whole picture quite easily.

A lot of this has to do with desiring some kind of contact with a deity like figure or energy. Many people blindly adopting the material in it's entirety with the same fears and desires that destroyed the original circle.
That part of what Im doing with the negative timespace thread thing?
Negative timespace thread??  I promise this is me just writing out what problems I've noticed from my talks and texts with my bf.

CA has said he doesn't like meditating because he gets audio information, he's described it as an electric voice that always startles him out of meditation.  He's said the first time he heard that voice it was female and said "No Repair".  He hasn't made sense of anything else he's heard and thankfully says it only happens in meditation.  I think it freaks him out a lot thinking he's going schizophrenic and that's probably why he won't meditate beyond 5 to 10 minutes.
I think he's already good on the making contact part lol, or at least others contact him in his meditations even when he doesn't want it.

He got to see this thread, and was blown away at my attention to his details.  I think there's some dynamics that he's had messed with from interacting here.  If anyone else recognizes these patterns of belief, know you've been led to the dark side of the Law of One.  Not a biggie, we make questionable choices all the time.  Step back, think. Reconsider.  Heal.

I have found resources that help explain now to undo mind control typically find in cult settings, even if this place doesn't add up as a cult entirely by a Christian viewpoint there is enough visible evidence to suggest cult themes are present here.  Most notable authority and mind control.

Authority alone isn't an issue until it can no longer be questioned.  No one here seems to like that questioning.  Mind control is a variety of a types of activities that effectively bind an individual to a group or community, form unhealthy bonds, and make it very hard to leave or stay gone from said group or community.  Many people here have expressed how they've left and returned only to leave and return, struggling to get away from the bond this community formed with them even when it's unhealthy.

This is an open community, I don't agree it is an outright cult, but cult influences float around here, and they are unhealthy all the same, especially to sensitive and newly spiritual people.  I've talked to some people in PM's who all say basically the same thing.  So I think it's time to illuminate that concern here.

The Law of One talks as much about darkness as it does light, it is unwise in my opinion to ignore that.  If darkness abounds, let's light it up because it's hurting people here.

We all see what we want to see.  From any sources of information (even mathematical proof white papers).  So we can judge information to be good or bad.  But this judgment should apply only to the self.  The Ra material has mostly raw information which requires discrimination from any reader.  Its format at least makes it easier to do so in my opinion.

In fact, I find it is so far from trying to be dogmatic that it nearly screams at us to apply our own discrimination to it.

Mmm, I agree.

Raw information requiring discrimination.  For a newby at these things, they'll need to rely on experience to learn discrimination.  Sometimes that means joining a community where their discrimination is on the individual rather than the holders of that information, like to even give a perfunctory warning.  To say anything at all, that these concepts for some require some discipline and shouldn't be carried out without guide.  That the ideas can be misunderstood in an unhealthy way.  To be careful, it isn't enough that the authority figure suggests letting go of anything that doesn't resonate, people new to this wouldn't even know how to make those discriminations.

Why is it not okay to admit these things here?  This is the reality of this material.  If no one is going to help others beyond telling them they're wrong...  Then what good is this place again?  Resonates as an echo chamber brought on by cult themed behavior, behavior no one here seems to be self aware enough to see in themselves.  You can't be blamed either, the ideas behind those cult themes is mind control, to divert awareness of self to awareness of conformity.

Why tell me I'm wrong?  I tell you you're wrong and what do you do?  You do what I do.  I'm waiting for that reflection to be called out more directly, many here dabble in subtlety I have noticed from the posting history of the threads CA posts in.

Truly I am biased, but those biases have been confirmed more than debunked during my time here...So I am left wondering, if I should post around and subject myself to the myriad of denial here or do what some others have told me they do, and avoid posting to avoid the drama.

Honestly I like drama, and I've had fun interacting here, but the instantaneous friendships.  The information control.  The unquestioned authority.  The denial.  Shifting of responsibilities.  Character assassination.  Shifting blame.  Obfuscation or lies, I can't tell.

I think this place could and should really question, what does it think it is, and what is it really?  And what would people with polar experiences here have to describe it as?

The material at this point isn't in question to me.  It's the holders of it that I question now.  The community surrounding it.  And whether their self description of this place is accurate or not.  And if not, it begs the question of why the continual choice to portray the self in a false way is occurring.
removed
(10-02-2018, 01:26 AM)One of Love Wrote: [ -> ]...To be careful, it isn't enough that the authority figure suggests letting go of anything that doesn't resonate...

The only alternative I can see is for them not to communicate with us at all.  Words themselves are distortions after all.  So there are no un-distorted ways of transmitting any information to us.  

(10-02-2018, 01:26 AM)One of Love Wrote: [ -> ]...people new to this wouldn't even know how to make those discriminations...

In a better world, we would teach our children how to develop this skill from the beginning.

I think Agua has answered the rest of your post much better than I ever could. Smile

But I might reinforce this particular point; that on this Earth at this time, the concept of taking responsibility for our experiences is not very popular.  Yet IMHO it is one of the most life changing skill a person can develop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine

I don't know if there are Cults formed around the Ra material.  But maybe some might argue that this forum has some elements of religious doctrine.  Especially if it is defined as "that which is taught".  There is a lot of sharing of concepts related to the Law of One.  Although, the person's point of view is shared and not that the material itself is the Truth.  The Truth is for the self to discern and even then it only applies to the self.

It's like if priests were always only sharing their personal understanding of the bible without any dogma being pushed.  Would we still call these people priests or just call them people ?

(10-02-2018, 06:41 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ] 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine

I don't know if there are Cults formed around the Ra material.  But maybe some might argue that this forum has some elements of religious doctrine.  Especially if it is defined as "that which is taught".  There is a lot of sharing of concepts related to the Law of One.  Although, the person's point of view is shared and not that the material itself is the Truth.  The Truth is for the self to discern and even then it only applies to the self.

It's like if priests were always only sharing their personal understanding of the bible without any dogma being pushed.  Would we still call these people priests or just call them people ?

I think also forum addiction and social media addiction are real and harmful things, so there is a wide variety of obsessive-compulsive online behavior that can be harmful to one's self.
(09-30-2018, 06:12 PM)One of Love Wrote: [ -> ]I've had an interesting day discussing some things with my bf and I came to realize between that and some PM's that he has certain beliefs or information control, that are harming him.

All blame aside (and really I hold him ultimately responsible for his own actions but won't overlook the influencing factors), he picked up some bad information here, and by bad I mean stuff that isn't for him, period.

These bits are what I've found to be information control, a type of mind control deployed by cults.  That is to say, these certain pieces of information were used in a way to harm, as such if others have experienced similar results then please use this to become aware.  These are the portions that somehow were twisted to hurt someone I love.  They aren't generally bad, so much as parts that can be easily used to manipulate someone.

One of the biggest pieces of information control is this idea that suicide leads to reliving the same incarnation.  Where does Ra say the exact same life will be relived?  I see they say the lessons of that life move on to the next life.

Which goes into the second biggest piece of information control, the idea of not having a choice in regards to 3D incarnation.  There seems to be a belief that 3D life demands the soul alleviate it's karma to break free of the 3D cycle by becoming harvested.  Similar to being forced to explore a vast maze.
If free will is the pivotal primal distortion in which the creator will know itself, then why is that free will denied supposedly to souls in 3D incarnation who are said to have to incarnate until they're harvested.  A clear goal is stated with a clear reward, be loving, get out of 3D.  Thing is there's a clear implication.  If you're not loving enough you'll end up living another life in 3D.

Third biggest piece of information control, 50%.  An arbitrary number without explanation as to why, that relies on pushing you to stress over it.  How does this number come into play? What is 50% out of what?  Total lives?  Present life?  The reality is it doesn't matter, it's a transient bit of information with no purpose towards helping you be of service to others except by making you stress/strive to reach it.  You would be just as well off if they said any other number because it's a meaningless measure given to a highly subjective subject matter.  If you're at 49% I think you'll still be harvested.  The true measure is this impact of the 4D energies from what I've read.  And again, how 50% fits into this is not explained, merely given.  Do we start at 0% once we're born?  Ra made some good points about how Hitler and Lincoln both barely polarized despite the massive amounts of work they did.  To start at 0% in life simply doesn't make sense and if we aren't all starting at 0% then 50% may be much closer than it's stated to be for most of the seniority souls here.

Fourth biggest piece of information control falls under the idea that catalyst is everything.  Catalyst is not everything.  Wiping your butt is not catalyst and neither is blowing your nose.  Catalyst is anything that can be utilized to polarize with.  Arguably with an openmind of endless circumstances that means nigh anything can be catalyst, but for the sake of clarity, catalyst is anything that can be utilized to polarize.

Fifth biggest piece of information control comes with the Orion portions of information.  CA referenced these parts as transient space drama designed to capture your imagination more than give answers, an 'interest snare' that will have you focusing on dark material rather than the Law of One.

Sixth biggest and most notable information control, psychic greetings.  It took basically direct contact with Ra to attract a 5D entity.  4D entities are their minions.  Further there's negative implants, astral implants, negative astral beings that leech on you, one thing after another after another.  You know what else is practically invisible and leeches on you?  Bed bugs.  No one is under psychic greeting by anything more than their own shadow self, not unless they're doing magic and even then, at that point you may as well blame the egregore here because

The final thing I've noticed that is information control is the idea that some collective entity has energetic holds on people here.  That somehow this entity isn't right but not an issue.

These are just a few of the major issues I've seen in CA, how he holds onto that information in belief vs in application.

These are areas that he has twisted up in my opinion, in part I say that because he taught me those things in a different light than he is experiencing them.  The most arguable and most likely unnecessary on this list is the 50%, and yet CA cites it often as an issue he has because he sees at as something that biases him towards service to others, which apparently makes it harder to actually be as polarization occurs from spontaneity, and not well practiced behavior or informed behavior.

This isn't here to say these concepts are bad, this is here to say someone had these portions of information twisted in them from others, so healing is required.

My first step to healing is accepting or admitting you have a problem.  These are areas of issue in his mind I'm sure.  If I can get him to see that much at least, then the true healing can begin.

The fifty one percent quotion is not completely defined by finite experiences, though they do have effect. The fifty one percent quotion is based upon a configuration, that gives rise to kinetic manifestations we think of as cause and effect. It is not that cause and effect define the percent, but rather the configuration behind the quotion, that gives rise to choices/action. Which is an representation of the configuration. Ra expounded this in large part, as energy exchanges. Earth humans identify and resonate, when I say configuration, with your attitude. Think of those shirts that say "attitude is everything". Along those lines of distortion.

You can call these things what you like, such as information control. However to me they are distortions, and these distortions as above, are representations/manifestations of an unbalanced/blocked configuration.

The contact did not allow or disallow the 5th from greeting. The working and resulting magnitude of light/energy is what drew the presence/awareness/attention of the 5th. It is not a prerequisite to be working with an entity or working of magic at that magnitude to be greeted by a 5th.

You speak of this eregore and shadow self's as if there something to fear. The so imagined, and signified portion of self that is saw this way, does not originate on bring4th, but rather internally. Thus is the great work of third density, beyond purely harvesting 4th, is to integrate the shadow self. Which should be understood as a type of rearrangement of the aspects of self, into an efficaous and unified whole. All is One.

Whispers; You are the only one, there is no other. I