Bring4th

Full Version: Feeling light emitting from hands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While practicing some ritualistic prayers, I begin to feel light emitting from the center of my palms. Has anyone else here experienced this and knows how to use it to provide some service? When I feel this phenomenon and point my palms towards myself I feel filled with a sort of healing energy. At the same time I usually feel a pulsing on my forehead. The prayer/mantra I'm repeating at the time is this:

"I give thanks and praise to the one glorious infinite Creator for the gift of all the light and love of the Earth. Over it, the Creator moves its hand and shines its will to be done."
Omg omg omg I think I can help here!  I experience a heat in my palms that I can control, at first I thought I had learned how to rush blood to my hands, then a few days ago during the last super moon my bf had his crystals out in the moonlight and next morning when I picked them up when I got to his house, the DISTINCTIVE sensation of SPIDER WEBS were all over my hands and arms.

I tried swatting off real webs to find none on me, and then realizing from hearing stories of negative energy being physically perceived as spider webs, I thought of sending love through my arms from my heart, and then my palms warmed up and the webby sensation across my arms disappeared.

Not just that but my bf watches anime like naruto and dragon ball, and having seen enough rasengans (sp?) And kamehameha's, I've been able to visually stimulate in my palm a swirling ball of heat like a rasengan and also extend that heat outwards from my hands as if I were Mrs. Incredible from the pixar movie stretching my etheric body.

My bf has also shared this ability to create heat in the palms, but he says I demonstrate better control than him because he can't form shapes with or extend the heat, he can only make it go forth into his palms.  When we hold hands I can feel vibration between us.  When we did an exercise out of a book he has called Hands of Light, where we form a circle by holding hands and attempt to move energy between us through our palms, I was able to literally push and pull his own energy through my palms whereas he could barely move mine, but his palms get much more hot than mine (and sweaty as a result lol) and it is usually his body that invokes a vibration between us as he can turn it on and off at will (it's actually kind of freaky).

When our chests touch, I can feel a vibration between us literally.  The first time it happened I literally stopped what we were doing and questioned 'What is that?'.  He said his heart chakra was vibrating for mine.  I took a minute to feel it and suddenly I began vibrating too.

I personally think this energy, heat, vibration in the palms is the Healer's 'blessing' or main energetic tool of healing.  I took a quartz crystal once and treated it like a scalpal pretending to cut away negative energies in my aura by activating the crystals 'light lines' by sending heat from my hand to the crystal. I literally got zapped and I mean it was a clear unmistakable electric sensation that blew through my arm from my chest into my hand.  It left a visible newly formed crack in my quartz crystal (Which I wasn't happy about), but overall informed me of the legitimacy of crystal healing.

In fact..We've already begin trying to create a control experiment to test aside some hypotheses.  Such as if spider web sensations will exist over my bf's crystals next time he puts them out, and then again. If there's consistency then we try to recreate the event then test what variables effect it such as what emotions the crystals are exposed to including thoughts.  He exposed his crystals to a lot of negative energy that he was having trouble processing.  The moon distilled that energy from the crystals but it was so intense the energy floated around until my hands and arms contacted it, then it clung to me before I wished it well off.

I would say look into a book called Hands of Light by Barbara...  uhhhhhhhhh...  UHHH hold on, okay google.  Hands of Light written by...

Barbara Ann Brennan.  It has pretty pictures too!

I highly recommend you read it's 'practice' portions that help guide you in recognizing and controlling energy flow. It is basically a manual on spiritual healing though psychic surgery of the spiritual bodies.
Thanks a lot for your post, I'm going to check out that book recommendation now.
(10-02-2018, 02:01 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]While practicing some ritualistic prayers, I begin to feel light emitting from the center of my palms. Has anyone else here experienced this and knows how to use it to provide some service? When I feel this phenomenon and point my palms towards myself I feel filled with a sort of healing energy. At the same time I usually feel a pulsing on my forehead. The prayer/mantra I'm repeating at the time is this:

"I give thanks and praise to the one glorious infinite Creator for the gift of all the light and love of the Earth. Over it, the Creator moves its hand and shines its will to be done."

Oh yes.  Although mine is greatly stunted.  I believe I put a big blockage on my hands' emissions for some reasons.  Maybe just because it would actually really heal without this block.  Your prayer works quite well by the way. Smile

Ah, welcome to the world of intelligent energy, my friends. This is what has been called chi/qi, ki, prana, manna, light, breath, ether/aether, the holy spirit, inner/secret fire and so many other things. It is the fundamental 'life energy' which flows through all living things. I assure you all, it is very real, and it is very essential to our existence. It is the next frontier of both science and spirituality and has been known about for millenia, albeit kept a highly guarded secret due to the power that can be wielded through its understanding.

There are a ton of different ways to learn about this energy and to explore and experiment with it. I have worked with a few different ones although I have been most extensively trained with it through the Reiki system. I am also rather fond of Qi Gong.

I would offer an exercise to practice. Relax your chest by breathing out fully. The key to relaxing any part of the body is to breath out while focusing on it. Hold the breath out after releasing it all in order to ground.

Then breathe naturally and try to let your heartbeat rest. Take your palms and put them together in the style of prayer, this is called Gassho, 'prayer hands', in Reiki. Focus your mind on the feeling between your fingers, the point of contact. Try to feel the tension that is created there when your palms come together. Feel the connectivity between your hands and how it affects your shoulders and your chest.

Now trying very, very slowly and softly try to pull your palms apart. Trying to feel the magnetic pull of your hands actually wanting to stick together. Be sure to be breathing through this and don't let your breath get caught or held up. Breath is key, for it is bellows of the flow.

Pull your hands apart only a centimetre, keeping your awareness on the point of contact, where your fingers had been touching. You keep your focus on the 'surface' of your skin, not on the inside of your fingers. Then try to extend that awareness from the surface to the space in between your hands. It's not empty, there is air there. The air will be the first element affected by the 'inner fire' or 'secret fire'. The heat is intelligent and it moves with your magnetic field, generated by your heart. The alignment between breath and heartbeat in rhythm is the key to power.

Feel between your hands and move your consciousness from one side to the next. By that I mean starting with your dominant hand take your focus from the surface of your palm and move it through the air across to the surface of the other palm. Then move it back the same way to the dominant hand. The dominant hand 'projects' energy, so use it as the initiator, you 'push' with your dominant hand. The second hand 'pulls'. These are analogous to the Positive and Negative poles in a battery. You are creating a sort of battery.

Do this over and over, 'swirling the air with your mind' or circulating the light as it might be call, between your palms. Then when you feel comfortable you can gradually increase the space between your palms and create a larger and larger circulation. If you want to experiment you can then form it in to different shapes such as spheres, squares, etc by visualizating that it is in that shape and 'looking at it with intent'. It is your Will that changes the Form.

This is a good exercise to start developing a feeling for this particular type of intelligent energy I have found.

As an aside, I also have the book Hands of Light but since I got it after my Reiki training I admit I haven't really read it. I've heard lots of good things about it though so I'm sure I'll get around to it.

@One Of Love: I also think that C_A would really get a kick out of this book.

https://yoursacredanatomy.com/about/sacred-anatomy/
I've got a bad toothache and I've been using blue colored light in my 3rd eye to help ease the ache. It is sort of numbing it.
I find I am working well with colors more than even feeling energy. They are more gentle and subtle.

My pendulum says I should start using green light, so I'll do that.
(10-02-2018, 08:49 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Take your palms and put them together in the style of prayer ...

I discovered this spontaneously by myself long time ago. I didn't put hands together. I was just moving my palms apart and close to see for myself if this energy (known as "bioenergy" in our culture) can realy be felt. One can clearly feel the space/energy between palms extending and contracting. It was also felt when I was moving my hands above other body parts. The feeling is stronger with eyes closed.