Bring4th

Full Version: Sanat Kumara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else heard of Sanat Kumara?

Many years ago he came from Venus to Earth, leading thousands of volunteers.
They came when the light of Earth was going to go out,
and their mission was the keep the light going until it could sustain itself.

Now that he completed his mission, he is returning home to Venus.
Buddha is said to now take his place as the Lord of the World.

Sanat Kumara is an ascended master who leads the path I am walking.
My path is one of compassion, and uses color energy for doing work.

He sacrificed a lot. He was in exile for a long time, making sure the light of Earth did not go out.
Sanat Kumara is a figure that features prominently in Theosophy, is that the system you're working with?
I was told by a shaman that I was on the third path here:

https://www.lucistrust.org/online_books/...smic_paths

And it mentions being taught by Sanat Kumara.

I'm just learning all about it. It's sort of hard to understand.

I'm not studying Theosophy per se, since I'm not familiar with it. But maybe I am and just don't know it.
Ahh, I see you are reading the works of Alice Bailey. She was something of a 'fringe-Theosophist', technically doing her own thing but very similar to the Theosophy of Blavatsky. I enjoyed some of her books when I was younger and as far as Theosophy goes she's a little easier to digest than Blavatsky.

Personally, I don't find much resonance with the supposed 'Ascended Masters', and I've been to some Theosophical events and channelings in the past. (At one of them someone channeling "St. Germain" was explaining to people how with ascension they'll be able to conjure fire from their "Rainbow Cloak" and destroy missiles coming towards them... so, y'know..)

Basically, just saying to take the Theosophy with a grain of salt, however I would say that in many ways the Ra Material is essentially Theosophical.
Is St. Germain's violet flame that transmutes negative energy a real thing?
I think the use of a violet flame in a meditation and visualization can be very powerful. I was originally drawn to Theosophy because of the idea of St. Germain and so that was a sort of practice I tried out for awhile. I found that the colour and the symbol of fire had way more to do with its effectiveness than anything to do with St. Germain. After a few experiences I was distinctly disillusioned by the 'community' of Theosophy and I don't hold much credit to the Ascended Master teachings. They can be powerful but I feel that has less to do with Ascended Masters and more to do with the natural power of the mind and spirit and its abilities to make manifest its desires.

So, personally, I still use the violet flame visualization from time to time but I don't relate it to St. Germain or anything like that. Just a 'purifying fire' and the colour violet related to the Crown.

I admit that as time has gone on I've become more skeptical of most channelings.

I do still think that 'Telepathy and the Etheric Vehicle' is a great read though.
Thanks for spelling it out for me that ascended masters aren't all they're cracked up to be.
I am not one with much wisdom.
Ali Quadir, if you remember him from the forum, years ago had to warn me three times that I was headed toward mental instability
before making it obvious and just telling me. I don't usually get hints. He said I would be headed for a long stay in a mental
facility when I kept talking about my experiences.

So thanks for making it clear.
I don't like that I don't just get things unless they are made this clear. but it's the way I am.
(10-02-2018, 07:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for spelling it out for me that ascended masters aren't all they're cracked up to be.
I am not one with much wisdom.
Ali Quadir, if you remember him from the forum, years ago had to warn me three times that I was headed toward mental instability
before making it obvious and just telling me. I don't usually get hints. He said I would be headed for a long stay in a mental
facility when I kept talking about my experiences.

So thanks for making it clear.
I don't like that I don't just get things unless they are made this clear. but it's the way I am.

There is nothing at all wrong with being that way either. I know plenty of other people who don't catch on to subtlety or things like sarcasm. It doesn't mean you're not wise, it just means you have a very open mind so you're willing to give things the benefit of the doubt. Maybe at times that can be naive, but I think that a certain kind of innocence is a bit of a gift in this world. So, don't beat yourself up over it, cause it's one of the things that makes you unique, but it's also good that you've become aware of this nature in yourself and so can balance accordingly when possible.

Didn't mean to burst your bubble or anything, I know some people have benefited from Theosophy and the Ascended Master teachings but my personal experience has been dubious at best. I think there is always something to say for the power of faith and belief. That isn't to say I completely disbelieve that there could be genuine ascended beings that are helping humanity, because I do think that to some degree, but the prolific nature of the many, many people divulging theosophical channelings from the same supposed beings but with many mixed messages suggests to me something doesn't quite line up.

I find that when it comes to Theosophy it is most useful when you focus on 'principles over personalities'. In otherwords, if you look at the practical teachings there are lots of great tools to be used, but it's when you start looking at the 'beings' and people that it becomes pretty muddled. The Theosophical history is a whole other can of worms.